MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Fuck off, your posts are annoying and useless

"Hii guys im new here can you tell me what my first cycle should be. I want to get really big and really shredded at the SAME time. I used PH before and been lifting at planet fitness for 5 months now and i want to look like those guys at the arnold!!"

^^^triton did you run your first cycle yet you fucking blowjob or are you sticking to your ph's. dont run your mouth when you havent even stuck a needle in your ass yet you fucking clown.

Screen Shot 2016-03-26 at 2.34.22 PM.png

bob dole the guy who superimposes his face in his avatar because he asks questions like this a few months ago and then thinks he can talk shit!!

Screen Shot 2016-03-26 at 2.40.10 PM.png

hmm downfalls or issues. where should we start?

its always a fuckbag like you that has to ruin all the fun on a thread!

.5cc of test 500 or 1cc of test 250. oh man the decision is blowing my fucking mind right now!!!! wheres a calculator when you need one????

whats your theory about that @Bob Dole

did someone answer your thread for you? did they do the math for you as well? pip and amount of oil (just in cased you ever graduate to a big boy dose and cant fit your low dose concentrations in a 3mL dart)

when your old nuts get the itch for a real dose of aas you will soon find out that the real estate in a 3mL syringe is very valuable, unless you want to up your game to a 5mL dart!

@realhugo so you know how to search for old posts. Fact is you are still just a troll and not adding one positive to this or looks like most of the threads you commented on. Enjoy you weekend being that guy that gets his thrills attacking people on an internet forum.

@realhugo I'm just confused as to why you even posted the original post.. if you don't like pharmacom or their claims then don't buy.. if you prefer to have a handle on your gear then brew your own.. I'm just dumbfounded as to why you randomly made the original post.
I mean if your trying to watch out for others that's one thing, but... the way it's coming off is you're just bashing them for no reason other than your bored.
I think most of us are smart enough to realize what we're doing here and to understand the risks we are taking. And the new guys will learn if they care enough to make informed self decisions. You don't have to be a genius to figure out this game.. you just can't be lazy.

you know why i posted...go back and look at the early pages on this thread and you will understand. thats what i read the first few pages then i spoke my mind and all these fucking jerkoffs wanna run their mouth when they dont know the difference between 1/2 cc of 500mg test and 1cc of 250mg test!!

@Pharmacom Labs hey I was wondering if you could pm me please , it's been about 2 weeks since I got an email saying my order was handed over to the postal service and 3 weeks since I placed the order and still have not recieved an update I tried sending various emails but no reply

fact: bottle of test e 300 (360mg actual according to their 3rd party lab reports.) it sells for $62 and is only marked up 2,000%. what a deal but i guess with all the overhead they have to keep the lights on somehow.

it must be their cutting edge silicon stoppers.

"Syringe filters are often used in lesser quality labs, but they are not reliable; a proper filter would need to be at least 22 micrometers as a minimum. If you imagine the process of sieving oil through a filter of an average size to meet commercial demand, you would need at least 600 kPa of pressure. This is simply impossible without sufficient equipment, custom fit vacuum pumps or compressors designed for pharmaceutical use, a pressured air dryer, a large quantity of filters including cyclons. No labs selling cheap products possess this cost prohibitive, professional equipment."

REALLY?! Lesser quality labs are using syringe filters???? DO YOU HONESTLY FUCKING BELIEVE THIS?!? What a pathetic attempt to bash the competition. To think that anyone other than a small HB of 50-100ml would be using syringe filters is utterly insane!

So they mean to say that "lesser quality labs" have an assembly line of what 100+ workers with syringe filters pumping out vials for their happy customers?
Do you know what the mark up is on sneakers or on clothes in general for that matter. I'll bet those 120.00 Nike's you have on your feet cost 3.00 to make. How about jewelry, diamonds especially.
Do you wear cloths? Do you walk around barefoot? Tell your fiance she doesn't get an engagement ring because you don't agree with the mark up. See what that gets you. Electronics are the worst.
It's called business and it happens to everyone everyday. Groceries, gas, clothes, cars, etc...
Did I mention health care or any insurance for that matter.
It's not just UGL's. It's every fucking thing you buy. You can't slam any company of any kind for marking up their product no matter what the percentage. Why? Because no one is holding a gun to anyone's head to buy anything.