MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I've used coinbase (because it's hassle free compared to many). Isn't there a transaction cap of like $250 with coinbase or something anyway, even with a bank verified account? Who makes an international order for $500 or less? Not I, that's for sure. The caps make it shitty for large orders.

Also, for those thinking bitcoin is so secure and anonymous and whatnot, it's only as secure as the exchange/source you're going through. There are really fairly anonymous ones and also super mainstream ones trying to be as legit and consumer friendly as possible (the largest being coinbase). My roommate from law school works for the coinbase startup assisting with compliance/fraud. They picked him up from Goldman where he reviewed/audited regular transactions for fraud/laundering etc. He gets paid dick and his stock options are worthless unless they get gobbled up by a purchaser. Coinbase (and btc in general) is not that fucking secure for illegal activity. Large misconception out there. It can be done right but most of you meatheads aren't doing that. Coinbase regularly killed accounts or reported activity to LE for silk road related activity before it went tits up. They play ball with gov agencies and report accounts to LE. They want to be the next PayPal with bitcoin. You don't get their being associated with seedy illegal transactions.

Just because it's bitcoin doesn't mean it's safe. WU is safer than coinbase imo, lol. Less chance of activity being audited. Sometimes the old fashioned is better (i.e. less chance/more difficulty in a copper landline being monitored than a wireless call). It's not anonymous at all. The block chain is highly traceable. Exchanges and wallets in the same place mean linkage. Nobody is coming after your little milk money personal use orders anyway, but if you're using btc to move sizable raws stateside you better fucking understand bitcoin top to bottom. I recommend the below reading first.

Research using bitcoin properly before you go getting a big old cyber dick, kids. (Airbitz on Android for starters)

http://www.openbitcoinprivacyproject.org/2016/02/announcing-the-2nd-edition-of-our-bitcoin-wallet-privacy-rating-report/ (Announcing the 2nd Edition of our Bitcoin Wallet Privacy Rating Report)

Knowing is half the battle, Go Joe!

p.s. I should charge for this shit.
Thank you captain obvious.

Thank you captain obvious.
Most of these people think bitcoin is somehow safer than WU. In some cases it's much worse, like in the case of coinbase. It's not obvious to everyone, chucklehead. But you're obviously the ultra informed elite. Sorry to clutter your forum.

Does anyone know roughly how long it takes to ship from international store to U.S? asking because my job requires me to travel often. Thanks

I placed an order during their Feb promo and I still haven't received my vitamins.... (6 weeks from payment)

I've been lurking long enough to know that you shouldn't depend on the International store for a cycle you plan on running in the next couple of weeks...

They would rather everyone use bitcoins , it's the safest way. Transactions are untraceable I think, Icould be wrong .. Everything else can become risky when your getting a bunch of random money coming from
Anywhere, that's just red flags in my opinion .. Get smart, use bitcoins . Keep EVERYONE discreet as possible
I already use bitcoin. The transactions are definitely not untraceable, that is a big misconception with bitcoin. All I was trying to insinuate is that with a month long sale you're opening yourself up to possible delays, restock issues, and things of that nature. Not knocking Pharmacom or Frank but i've seen enough UGLs go dark after move likes this.

I had a friend who had a packed seized from an order made during the January sale.

Communication was a bit slow after the problem but it fairness it was during the time Frank was gone for around a week dealing with an issue with a large buyer.

The reship actually came extremely quickly once it happened. Much more quickly than any of his 6 previous orders through Pharmacom. Frank re shipped the entire order including the promo pieces despite this never being discussed or requested by my friend.

Two of the over 20 vials did show up broken but packaging was the same as in previous orders when none had ever been broken so it is hard to fault Pharmacom for this. Created an oily mess on the rest of the order as well as some glass particles but nothing that couldn't be dealt with.

This problem was never discussed on this thread as my friend prefers to take care of issues via PM but he did ask that I report his experience to the meso community as it may be valuable to others. About 8 weeks from beginning to end on this situation.

Most of these people think bitcoin is somehow safer than WU. In some cases it's much worse, like in the case of coinbase. It's not obvious to everyone, chucklehead. But you're obviously the ultra informed elite. Sorry to clutter your forum.
Didn't mean to hurt your feelings. But you came at us first. Acting like you're the only one who knows anything about anything. There are actually a few people on this forum who are not idiots. May be hard for you to believe.

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings. But you came at us first. Acting like you're the only one who knows anything about anything. There are actually a few people on this forum who are not idiots. May be hard for you to believe.
I agree, there are literally a few.

Do you know what the mark up is on sneakers or on clothes in general for that matter. I'll bet those 120.00 Nike's you have on your feet cost 3.00 to make. How about jewelry, diamonds especially.
Do you wear cloths? Do you walk around barefoot? Tell your fiance she doesn't get an engagement ring because you don't agree with the mark up. See what that gets you. Electronics are the worst.
It's called business and it happens to everyone everyday. Groceries, gas, clothes, cars, etc...
Did I mention health care or any insurance for that matter.
It's not just UGL's. It's every fucking thing you buy. You can't slam any company of any kind for marking up their product no matter what the percentage. Why? Because no one is holding a gun to anyone's head to buy anything.

Agree 100% capitalism isn't a crime.

I wouldnt sweat it, a doc gave me a cortisone shot in my left delt one time and blood shot 4ft across the room when he pulled the needle out. Just one of those things that can happen if you stab yourself enough times[emoji1] has never happened before or since and i been at it for a minute.

I had a godam subdermal hemoglobin that squirted blood and looked like a pimple that I literally pushed back in my ass.Only time I've ever experienced that and hope to never again.