MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Brought it to the board for help cuz I'm not getting a reply from Frank.

But thanks for your 2 cents. If i went by your simple steps I'd be waiting for the rest of my life. Good advice.
Well I used "my simple steps" and every order got where it was supposed to go.

Maybe try not being a retard

To all that provided some insight on what might be going on: a sincere thank you. I'll let you know what happens. I honestly hope it is just user error. Just don't see how it could be.

When I give you a step by step on how to use bitcoin and you're a dick to me afterwards
Expect me to be a dick back
Good luck @Fouts

If u had read the posts u would know I didn't really need a step by step and this:
1. Place order
2. Send money
3. Wait for order
Is not really a step by step for Bitcoin.

I read the tutorial. I followed the steps. Circle says I did everything correctly. I have ordered from pharmacom (and many others) before so I know what comes next. Inputting pay info was an issue on my mobile at first and that is what prompted me to call circle about the BTC amount they were giving me, but I eventually got to a PC entered same info and all was good. So I figured just mobile issues. No biggie.

Everything was done the way it should have been and that is the conclusion I have come to with the help of a circle rep. Then I get an email that says there is no such transaction for that amount from pharmacom. I sent screen shot from circle immediately after I saw the email. Still waiting to hear something back though.

When we have issues we bring it to the board and I'm not even saying this is a pharmacom issue for all I know it's circle fuckin me up. And it may turn out I am a retard! Shit with the day I'm having it wouldn't surprise me!
But either way I want people to know hey this is what I ran into when trying Bitcoin. So be careful if you use circle, for example.

Not here to call people names believe it or not. If u haven't run into any issues that's awesome but unfortunately my middle seems to be Murphy's law today. And when ur already mad and someone even insinuates that u may be a "retard" it might not go over well.

No hard feelings here though I finally got to that damn snickers bar. Lol

If u had read the posts u would know I didn't really need a step by step and this:
1. Place order
2. Send money
3. Wait for order
Is not really a step by step for Bitcoin.

I read the tutorial. I followed the steps. Circle says I did everything correctly. I have ordered from pharmacom (and many others) before so I know what comes next. Inputting pay info was an issue on my mobile at first and that is what prompted me to call circle about the BTC amount they were giving me, but I eventually got to a PC entered same info and all was good. So I figured just mobile issues. No biggie.

Everything was done the way it should have been and that is the conclusion I have come to with the help of a circle rep. Then I get an email that says there is no such transaction for that amount from pharmacom. I sent screen shot from circle immediately after I saw the email. Still waiting to hear something back though.

When we have issues we bring it to the board and I'm not even saying this is a pharmacom issue for all I know it's circle fuckin me up. And it may turn out I am a retard! Shit with the day I'm having it wouldn't surprise me!
But either way I want people to know hey this is what I ran into when trying Bitcoin. So be careful if you use circle, for example.

Not here to call people names believe it or not. If u haven't run into any issues that's awesome but unfortunately my middle seems to be Murphy's law today. And when ur already mad and someone even insinuates that u may be a "retard" it might not go over well.

No hard feelings here though I finally got to that damn snickers bar. Lol
It's all good sugar tits
We'll get through this

Edit : if you're having trouble with bitcoin feel free to pm me. I feel like I know more than most when it comes to btc so if I can help I will

It's all good sugar tits
We'll get through this

Edit : if you're having trouble with bitcoin feel free to pm me. I feel like I know more than most when it comes to btc so if I can help I will

Thanks brotha! That's what I'm talking about! We are all on the same side here.

As bitcoins become more popular and mainstream I suspect transactions could even take more time to complete. I suspect once Frank makes an appearance you will be able to confirm the funds where located.

As bitcoins become more popular and mainstream I suspect transactions could even take more time to complete. I suspect once Frank makes an appearance you will be able to confirm the funds where located.

I think ur right. Never had an issue with him before so I'm sure it will turn out ok. Either way good learning experience for sure.

Would actually like to get in on that badass promo. Gear I'm on now was from last promo. I've been running prop and tren and just recently threw in some anavar my gf decided she wasn't going to use. All on point!

Hey guys I placed an order about 3 weeks ago , and just now got two tracking numbers , my question is if I recieved two tracking numbers does that mean my order was split up , or do they just provide two numbers for one package , one of the numbers says it's almost here while the other was last updated 3/21 and never left the country of origin , does that mean there was a problem with the package or is this normal , thanks in advance @Pharmacom Labs