MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

The dolphin has landed in the water
Took the dolphin 12 days
The dolphin had great service while landing
The Dolphins owner is happy

Well never had a problem ordering before until I tried Bitcoin! What a fucking nightmare!

First off the site won't accept my add money info says error "incorrect amount" but I'm using my mobile cuz I'm out of town. Finally get to a PC and info is accepted without issue. Strange 2 day setback but ok. We are good right? Wrong!

Now Im being told by pharmacom that they cannot find the transaction? I contact the Bitcoin service I used and everything is good on their end and wallet address is right. So where's the $!?

Back to MG and WU for me! Fuck a Bitcoin!

Should you be concerned if your dolphin gets seized? Are you flagged or put into some sort of database if it happens?
General consensus is that once and address has gotten a seized letter, it's best to use a different address going forward.

Well never had a problem ordering before until I tried Bitcoin! What a fucking nightmare!

First off the site won't accept my add money info says error "incorrect amount" but I'm using my mobile cuz I'm out of town. Finally get to a PC and info is accepted without issue. Strange 2 day setback but ok. We are good right? Wrong!

Now Im being told by pharmacom that they cannot find the transaction? I contact the Bitcoin service I used and everything is good on their end and wallet address is right. So where's the $!?

Back to MG and WU for me! Fuck a Bitcoin!
User error can be a mutha!

User error can be a mutha!

The service I used is showing complete and processed. I've contacted them and they said the $ went where it should have. We double checked the wallet address and everything was done correctly according to them. So the BTC service says I'm good but pharmacom says not so.

Please enlighten me on what I did wrong.

User error? Hows that?

The service I used is showing complete and processed. I've contacted them and they said the $ went where it should have. We double checked the wallet address and everything was done correctly according to them. So the BTC service says I'm good but pharmacom says not so.

What service?

The service I used is showing complete and processed. I've contacted them and they said the $ went where it should have. We double checked the wallet address and everything was done correctly according to them. So the BTC service says I'm good but pharmacom says not so. Please enlighten me on what I did wrong.
If the bitcoin send to address is correct then Frank would have gotten it, unless the bitcoin company you used is bunk. If it was sent via one of the more well known bitcoin companies, then I would ask Frank to check yet again.

Did you give Pharamcom the BTC total you sent or the transacted amount? I had the same problem at first but realized I gave them the incorrect amount. Once I told them the transacted amount and time sent they were all good. If all else fails take a screen shot of the transaction detail showing their wallet ID and your transaction amounts.. surely they would be able to find it based on that info.

If the bitcoin send to address is correct then Frank would have gotten it, unless the bitcoin company you used is bunk. If it was sent via one of the more well known bitcoin companies, then I would ask Frank to check yet again.

Agreed. Give it some more time then check with Frank again. Circle should be legit. Be sure Frank is looking for the transaction amount total. The networks are also bogged down and transactions have been taking a long time to process. Hopefully that's all it is. I was mostly just messing with you, sorry.

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/bitcoin-new-normal-slow-confirmation-block-size-debate (Bitcoin’s ‘New Normal’ Is Slow and Frustrating)

Did you give Pharamcom the BTC total you sent or the transacted amount? I had the same problem at first but realized I gave them the incorrect amount. Once I told them the transacted amount and time sent they were all good. If all else fails take a screen shot of the transaction detail showing their wallet ID and your transaction amounts.. surely they would be able to find it based on that info.

I have done exactly that actually. Screen shots don't lie. If it's an incorrect amount then it's circles fuck up not mine because that is the amount in BTC they show that was sent.

Agreed. Give it some more time then check with Frank again. Circle should be legit. Be sure Frank is looking for the transaction amount total. The networks are also bogged down and transactions have been taking a long time to process. Hopefully that's all it is. I was mostly just messing with you, sorry.

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/bitcoin-new-normal-slow-confirmation-block-size-debate (Bitcoin’s ‘New Normal’ Is Slow and Frustrating)

Got ya. No worries bro I've been called a lot worse lol and to be honest I thought it was user error at first.

Well it has been more than 3 days. That's scary slow if that's the case. I think I'll be sticking to my old school ways after this unfortunately.

Got ya. No worries bro I've been called a lot worse lol and to be honest I thought it was user error at first. Well it has been more than 3 days. That's scary slow if that's the case. I think I'll be sticking to my old school ways after this unfortunately.
Frank has been AFK since Friday. I would PM @Pharmacom Helper and ask for him to reach out to Frank for status again. Screenshot (although easy to fake) is a good idea as well to provide.

Got ya. No worries bro I've been called a lot worse lol and to be honest I thought it was user error at first.

Well it has been more than 3 days. That's scary slow if that's the case. I think I'll be sticking to my old school ways after this unfortunately.
If it's been that long it's not network delay. Make sure they are looking for the transaction amount total and you're telling them the correct number (as someone else pointed out above)

You guys make using bitcoin sound like rocket science

Step 1 : place order
Step 2 : send money
Step 3 : wait for order
Step 4 (optional) : track package because if you're one of the guys who doesn't know how to use bitcoin while there's literally thousands of tutorials on how to use it (including some on this very website), you're most likely gonna be the one saying "my pack is seized" a day after your order is placed.

You guys make using bitcoin sound like rocket science

Step 1 : place order
Step 2 : send money
Step 3 : wait for order
Step 4 (optional) : track package because if you're one of the guys who doesn't know how to use bitcoin while there's literally thousands of tutorials on how to use it (including some on this very website), you're most likely gonna be the one saying "my pack is seized" a day after your order is placed.

Brought it to the board for help cuz I'm not getting a reply from Frank.

But thanks for your 2 cents. If i went by your simple steps I'd be waiting for the rest of my life. Good advice.