MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Do you know what the mark up is on sneakers or on clothes in general for that matter. I'll bet those 120.00 Nike's you have on your feet cost 3.00 to make. How about jewelry, diamonds especially.
Do you wear cloths? Do you walk around barefoot? Tell your fiance she doesn't get an engagement ring because you don't agree with the mark up. See what that gets you. Electronics are the worst.
It's called business and it happens to everyone everyday. Groceries, gas, clothes, cars, etc...
Did I mention health care or any insurance for that matter.
It's not just UGL's. It's every fucking thing you buy. You can't slam any company of any kind for marking up their product no matter what the percentage. Why? Because no one is holding a gun to anyone's head to buy anything.
My girl said i could propose to her by taking her $50 swarovski promise ring back and proposing to her with it... must have a keeper... no i am sure i do. Sup melly how you living?

My girl said i could propose to her by taking her $50 swarovski promise ring back and proposing to her with it... must have a keeper... no i am sure i do. Sup melly how you living?
Nigga, the way you respond is you get her something nice now (if you can't afford it, if not something temporary until u can get her something nice) and marry her. If she's a keeper, she's a keeper... do you wanna take a chance at finding something better? If you do, then drop her

Edit: if she's that cheap on u, then she's a keeper cus that means she's interested in u not what you offer

Nigga, the way you respond is you get her something nice now (if you can't afford it, if not something temporary until u can get her something nice) and marry her. If she's a keeper, she's a keeper... do you wanna take a chance at finding something better? If you do, then drop her

Edit: if she's that cheap on u, then she's a keeper cus that means she's interested in u not what you offer
Looks like ill be engaged soon

Hi guys, now it is for sure.
From 1st of April we launch our promo - 40% off for all items except HGH, but only if you pay with bitcoins!
In this way we hope to give you motivation to learn how it works. It is very easy, fast and anonymous.
If you use mobile apps like circle or coinbase the process will be same as in paypal. 2 minutes and payment is done.
Here is our tutorial: http://int.basicstero.net/index/bitcoin

Promo is valid for international site only.
It will be valid 1 month until 1st of May!
We really hope that you will take this advantage and learn how to use bitcoins. It makes the process faster for both you and us.
Finally if paid with bitcoins we confirm your order within a couple of hours. With Money Gram and Western Union it could take a day or two, sometimes even longer.
So, your order will be shipped faster if you pay with bitcoins.

No promo code required. Our site will calculate discounts automaticlly.

Does anyone know roughly how long it takes to ship from international store to U.S? asking because my job requires me to travel often. Thanks

I've used coinbase (because it's hassle free compared to many). Isn't there a transaction cap of like $250 with coinbase or something anyway, even with a bank verified account? Who makes an international order for $500 or less? Not I, that's for sure. The caps make it shitty for large orders.

Also, for those thinking bitcoin is so secure and anonymous and whatnot, it's only as secure as the exchange/source you're going through. There are really fairly anonymous ones and also super mainstream ones trying to be as legit and consumer friendly as possible (the largest being coinbase). My roommate from law school works for the coinbase startup assisting with compliance/fraud. They picked him up from Goldman where he reviewed/audited regular transactions for fraud/laundering etc. He gets paid dick and his stock options are worthless unless they get gobbled up by a purchaser. Coinbase (and btc in general) is not that fucking secure for illegal activity. Large misconception out there. It can be done right but most of you meatheads aren't doing that. Coinbase regularly killed accounts or reported activity to LE for silk road related activity before it went tits up. They play ball with gov agencies and report accounts to LE. They want to be the next PayPal with bitcoin. You don't get their being associated with seedy illegal transactions.

Just because it's bitcoin doesn't mean it's safe. WU is safer than coinbase imo, lol. Less chance of activity being audited. Sometimes the old fashioned is better (i.e. less chance/more difficulty in a copper landline being monitored than a wireless call). It's not anonymous at all. The block chain is highly traceable. Exchanges and wallets in the same place mean linkage. Nobody is coming after your little milk money personal use orders anyway, but if you're using btc to move sizable raws stateside you better fucking understand bitcoin top to bottom. I recommend the below reading first.

Research using bitcoin properly before you go getting a big old cyber dick, kids. (Airbitz on Android for starters)

http://www.openbitcoinprivacyproject.org/2016/02/announcing-the-2nd-edition-of-our-bitcoin-wallet-privacy-rating-report/ (Announcing the 2nd Edition of our Bitcoin Wallet Privacy Rating Report)

Knowing is half the battle, Go Joe!

p.s. I should charge for this shit.

Last edited:
Does anyone know roughly how long it takes to ship from international store to U.S? asking because my job requires me to travel often. Thanks
Depends on how busy his guy is as far as when they ship it, and then can take at least 14 days to arrive. I am sure we all have had difference turn around times, but expect it to be at least 14 days.

A month long sale.. suspicions roused.
They would rather everyone use bitcoins , it's the safest way. Transactions are untraceable I think, Icould be wrong .. Everything else can become risky when your getting a bunch of random money coming from
Anywhere, that's just red flags in my opinion .. Get smart, use bitcoins . Keep EVERYONE discreet as possible

If she take cares of her body and she is a swallower, and don't demand jewelry in return? Then my question is, why the fuck you ain't on your knees yet and proposing to her right now? This is no brainier man

If she take cares of her body and she is a swallower, and don't demand jewelry in return? Then my question is, why the fuck you ain't on your knees yet and proposing to her right now? This is no brainier man
Maybe she says no to the anal