MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Hey bud, haven't tried Pharmacom yet. That's what I'm trying to get help with. Also new to the forum so idk how to post my own discussion lol. I'm considering ordering from their website but still a little sketched out I've never ordered online before and just sick of dealing with the middle man so I figured I'd give it a shot. Could you just fill me in a little on the quality and service of the company? And if it's easier to money gram or western union to pay? Thanks man

Hey bud, haven't tried Pharmacom yet. That's what I'm trying to get help with. Also new to the forum so idk how to post my own discussion lol. I'm considering ordering from their website but still a little sketched out I've never ordered online before and just sick of dealing with the middle man so I figured I'd give it a shot. Could you just fill me in a little on the quality and service of the company? And if it's easier to money gram or western union to pay? Thanks man
Welcome, pay via bitcoins (read the bitcoins threads) and get the 40% off. Read this thread as far as quality, lastly, ordered via EU, INT means a decent wait and tough skin so be okay with that before you order.

Thanks!!!
Welcome, pay via bitcoins (read the bitcoins threads) and get the 40% off. Read this thread as far as quality, lastly, ordered via EU, INT means a decent wait and tough skin so be okay with that before you order.[/QUOTE
Welcome, pay via bitcoins (read the bitcoins threads) and get the 40% off. Read this thread as far as quality, lastly, ordered via EU, INT means a decent wait and tough skin so be okay with that before you order.

Check the testing section. I suggest reading through at least the last 50-75 pages of this thread , if not the whole thing, as well. Don't trust others to fill you in on quality or the service of any source. Also, anyone who pm's you saying they can help you is likely not out to help you.

I took a shot with this sale. We will see how it goes. Agree with the guys above. I'd never vouch for any source on here no matter what. Just have to make a guess and chance it based off how you feel and what you see.