MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

2 news,
1. Our European domestic warehouse is finally restocked! US customers who need some PCT items, which are available in the EU warehouse can buy them there. We will deliver your order from Europe to the USA.
Our PCT line in EU warehouse
Code:
http://eu.basicstero.net/pct
Clenbuterol is also available there
Code:
http://eu.basicstero.net/fat-loss

2. Our promo for international orders starts tomorrow.
Valid: 1st of pril - 1st of May
Discount: 40% off for all items except HGH, 15% for HGH.
Conditions: Discount will be available only for international section and only if you use bitcoin for payment. No code required, you will see your final price AFTER you check out.
Orders paid through Money Gram and Western Union won`t be discounted.

messages above will be replied a bit later.

Guys, i am replying to email now. You know, one of the customers was not satisfied with our service and VERY wanted to leave a review about us... It so touched me that i decided to help him. Of course you do not know the whole story, but 2 screens below will clear it. Here is his message to us, which i received 3 days ago and replied only now (my fault)

And here is my reply

Didn`t i help him to leave a review on ALL boards i provided to him? I think i did...isn`t it a perfect after-sale service? And absoluely for free.:D

And now seriously. Yes we can fuck up. We are still young as a store and do improvements all the time. We increase our men power, etc. But yes we can fuck up, this happens with absolutely every store, and much more if it is about ILLEGAL substances. In this case we delayed with checking his payment. He or WU made a mistake in the name of the receiver, which caused furthr sequences. We excused as you can see it in my reply.
And the most important, yes we fucked up and we fiexed our issue with a good bonus to the customer. I was always polite until the last paagraph. BUT i never ever asked anybody to leave fake reviews about our store and our services. He obviously was trying to bag for free gear (don`t forget he received his order by a half price + 100$ store credit for delay) by blackmailing us to leave a bad review... I hate it. If someone stil thinks we are buying good feedbacks and offer something like this he will be treated the same way. That`s all from me.
p.s. how do you think shall i sent him a link to this and other reviews, which i helped him to leave?

You can be slow to respond, but you have tried to make things right (at least with my order). Life's a bitch and then you die. PS I will take his $100 credit :) lol!

Guys, i am replying to email now. You know, one of the customers was not satisfied with our service and VERY wanted to leave a review about us... It so touched me that i decided to help him. Of course you do not know the whole story, but 2 screens below will clear it. Here is his message to us, which i received 3 days ago and replied only now (my fault)

And here is my reply

Didn`t i help him to leave a review on ALL boards i provided to him? I think i did...isn`t it a perfect after-sale service? And absoluely for free.:D

And now seriously. Yes we can fuck up. We are still young as a store and do improvements all the time. We increase our men power, etc. But yes we can fuck up, this happens with absolutely every store, and much more if it is about ILLEGAL substances. In this case we delayed with checking his payment. He or WU made a mistake in the name of the receiver, which caused furthr sequences. We excused as you can see it in my reply.
And the most important, yes we fucked up and we fiexed our issue with a good bonus to the customer. I was always polite until the last paagraph. BUT i never ever asked anybody to leave fake reviews about our store and our services. He obviously was trying to bag for free gear (don`t forget he received his order by a half price + 100$ store credit for delay) by blackmailing us to leave a bad review... I hate it. If someone stil thinks we are buying good feedbacks and offer something like this he will be treated the same way. That`s all from me.
p.s. how do you think shall i sent him a link to this and other reviews, which i helped him to leave?
Way to handle it Frank.
People need to realize this isn't Amazon.

And here is my reply

Anybody stupid enough to start a cycle without everything he needs is a moron and i have zero pity for such ignorance.
also there is no such thing as PERFECT service, i dont care what product your ordering over the internet, legal or otherwise,
mistakes happen.
I find it hilarious that he blames you for his ignorance in planning a proper cycle. Personally i think he's FOS and trying to take advantage of the situation.

2 news,
1. Our European domestic warehouse is finally restocked! US customers who need some PCT items, which are available in the EU warehouse can buy them there. We will deliver your order from Europe to the USA.
Our PCT line in EU warehouse
Code:
http://eu.basicstero.net/pct
Clenbuterol is also available there
Code:
http://eu.basicstero.net/fat-loss

2. Our promo for international orders starts tomorrow.
Valid: 1st of pril - 1st of May
Discount: 40% off for all items except HGH, 15% for HGH.
Conditions: Discount will be available only for international section and only if you use bitcoin for payment. No code required, you will see your final price AFTER you check out.
Orders paid through Money Gram and Western Union won`t be discounted.

messages above will be replied a bit later.

Will the 40% work on pct coming from the European warehouse, since you don't have pct on your int. Store?

And here is my reply

I think this deserves a name and shame.