MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Thank you sir. One last thing. I am about to place an order, are we able to pay extra to get things shipped by dhl express?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you sir. One last thing. I am about to place an order, are we able to pay extra to get things shipped by dhl express?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
+1
Specially in EU Warehouse, where it always takes me a month for my domestic order to arrive! Imagine an International order...

Do you mean you send a few products yourself to the lab each month yourself (frank)? If so could you maybe do one on the cyp you guys have?

I also wanted to ask you if someone didn't order discreet, would they still have chance to get it thru if ordered from us

Call me stupid but isn't that a conflict of interest? A source sending their own gear in for testing ?
If their sole reason for testing is to boost sales then yes. On the other hand, if they are performing the testing as a "quality control" measure, I suppose that could be seen as good business practice.

Edit: In any event, it is self serving.

If their sole reason for testing is to boost sales then yes. On the other hand, if they are performing the testing as a "quality control" measure, I suppose that could be seen as good business practice.

Edit: In any event, it is self serving.
Ahhh yes good business practice. When they potentially could send high dosed btls ;)

Yea I guess it is if a site does selective scamming with some bunk and some good...then obviously they'd send the good stuff for testing. I don't always think before I speak as you just learned. lol

I agree with @CdnGuy they could send a good sample and it passes, then passes off as all the gear is good of that type! Imo Do not send your own samples @Pharmacom Labs, if that was a consideration. It probably wont be reputable, imo of course

but didn't we read on the last page that they get a better price from simec or whatever because they send over 12 tests a month?...so they do test alot of their stuff themselves is what I would guess...but idk

Diet all fucked up can't even look at chicken and rice without getting sick but the cut mix 2 keeping me lean and vascular at 1cc every other day

I'd say its the work you put in and your genetics that keep you lean and vascular....

Ahhh yes good business practice. When they potentially could send high dosed btls ;)
Of course they could do that and selective scamming and it would work for a while, but once more people received low dose or bunk gear, no amount of bogus lab reports would help.

Of course they could do that and selective scamming and it would work for a while, but once more people received low dose or bunk gear, no amount of bogus lab reports would help.
Oh you mean like the latest few reviews on their dbol ? Yeah I hear you man.....

It seems like it's a pain in the ass to order from these guys. Drugsgear is on top of his game. I have no bloods , but all of the codes have checked our. I get my order the next day. The prices really are not that much higher. He is going to accept Bitcoin soon. On the outher hand I do sometimes think Pharmacon products all almost to good to be true. I have had good luck thus far.

Oh you mean like the latest few reviews on their dbol ? Yeah I hear you man.....
Yea, their Dbol has certainly had a history of complaints. I suppose when/if enough members complain about enough of their other products then we'll know for sure that their testing is in fact bullshit. Until then, the best source of information should be from member feedback and bloodwork if possible.

This does show the limitations of testing by Pcom, Anabolic Lab or anyone in that any testing is only as good as the last batch tested and should only be used as a tool.

Back