MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I use no source. So you're lae enforcement? What are you doing here?
Weird ^^

If I was law enforcement, I'd arrest you specifically under reasonable suspicion of being a pharmacon cum swallowing shill.

With the intent to deceive and conspire against all respectable meso members

Uptight? Possibly! I really have no dog in the fight. I don't use this source nor any source on this board or even local. I'm addressing issues everyone else should be aware of. If I can help one member here to make an objective & sound decision...great! Just weigh all of your options
"I don't use steroids. I just hang out on steroid forums." Who does that other than law enforcement? Sketchy..

Okay pig.
emoji61.png
Are you trying to divert attention from you being exposed as a shill? All your post pretty much confirm it.

Can you explain why your source got banned from the website you tried to post your [Sponsored Pharmacom steroid cycle log] on?

I'll wait...

Are you trying to divert attention from you being exposed as a shill? All your post pretty much confirm it.

Can you explain why your source got banned from the website you tried to post your [Sponsored Pharmacom steroid cycle log] on?

I'll wait...
Silly piggy. Anyone who's been around knows what forum bans people who don't follow party line. It's a joke. I'm proud to have a lifetime ban myself. Good luck on the rest of your info collection efforts. No more from me. Bye [emoji61] !

Silly piggy. Anyone who's been around knows what forum bans people who don't follow party line. It's a joke. I'm proud to have a lifetime ban myself. Good luck on the rest of your info collection efforts. No more from me. Bye [emoji61] !
Bye

Betalife

Lifetime bans are for shill & scammers...you proud of that....seriously!

i was going to finish my cycle before i got bloods done but should i stop using pharmacom halo cuz ive been getting gyno symptoms for the last 2-3 days. like nipp sensetivity,tenderness and it looks like they are puffy but i really cant tell cuz ive never paid attention to them and ive never had these sides with halo before or any gyno sides for that matter.. what do you guys think i should do,

i was going to finish my cycle before i got bloods done but should i stop using pharmacom halo cuz ive been getting gyno symptoms for the last 2-3 days. like nipp sensetivity,tenderness and it looks like they are puffy but i really cant tell cuz ive never paid attention to them and ive never had these sides with halo before or any gyno sides for that matter.. what do you guys think i should do,
What other gear are you running? Also do you have any AI on hand. They are just as important as the roids

What other gear are you running? Also do you have any AI on hand. They are just as important as the roids
just the halo bro...ive ran different brand halo without an ai or e blocker a few times when i was younger never had this problem. ive had sensetive nipps all day today. im kind of feaking out. dont want to deal with gyno. was thinking of just going cold turkey and ordering some letro. but idk what to really do

damn even if i never had gotten gyno I would not want to be without the tools to combat it...you should always be prepared with them if running a cycle. Get some nolva from your gym buddies or something as quick as you can for now

just the halo bro...ive ran different brand halo without an ai or e blocker a few times when i was younger never had this problem. ive had sensetive nipps all day today. im kind of feaking out. dont want to deal with gyno. was thinking of just going cold turkey and ordering some letro. but idk what to really do
Going cold turkey? How often are you taking the halo? Aren't you just using it as a pre-workout?

Back