MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Because they generally only bother testing larger scale international UGL that are good (alpha pharma comes to mind). You guys slam reputable UGL like pharmacom, yet will use some small time domestic UGL getting raws from who knows where in small batches and barely doing any quality control. I don't get it. I also tend to trust Millard Baker's integrity. He dug into a discrepancy based only on word of a source once and issued a retraction of a test report because of a flaw in methodology. After that I didn't question his integrity. It could have easily been ignored.

There is a huge operational difference (volume, profit, raw order size) between larger international UGL often getting tested on anaboliclab.com and the small time domestic UGL some of you are comparing them too. If they tested a lot of these no name shit UGL you would start seeing the poor results you're not seeing here.
Sorry must have missed this, can't keep up with all the threads. I haven't slammed any Int. Large scale UGLs, I have only slammed some private domestic sources I used 2 years ago before. And since then have only used larger Int. Sellers actually.
My skepticism of simec is only for some of the tests that pcom and naps have done themselves with Simec, not Millard baker and the anabolic lab program.

I ordered from naps after seeing great GP results on AL, the products I ordered didn't quite live up to the standards I saw tested on AL, so that kind of dissapointed me and made me think twice about things.

bd538d590474bbbf0c5b25c7f27529d6.jpg

12c95cae797c13f34f4cf9f5707788c7.jpg

56ed3994b61eaf21fc3427558a34aac1.jpg

I have some pharma mix 5. (Tren, test, Stan all base)

And there is some stuff stuck at the bottom. How do I dissolve it?

yes kinda. my phone is being repaired any they gave me some crap phone with a potato camera.

Already tryed heat (up to boiling it) didnt work. (thats why the label is already gone)
Surprised to see crashed (out of solution) pharmacom gear, although it's more common with highly dosed/saturated products. I've never actually seen it myself and used a lot of Test 500. I have generally only seen others experience it in the winter with super cold temp exposure and also with UGLs that use oil like apricot or coconut (gels in cold easy). What kind of conditions was this vial in? How old? And you say no label because you build it off? Why no pics before you did that with the label? Did you vent the stopper when you did that?

Surprised to see crashed (out of solution) pharmacom gear, although it's more common with highly dosed/saturated products. I've never actually seen it myself and used a lot of Test 500. I have generally only seen others experience it in the winter with super cold temp exposure and also with UGLs that use oil like apricot or coconut (gels in cold easy). What kind of conditions was this vial in? How old? And you say no label because you build it off? Why no pics before you did that with the label? Did you vent the stopper when you did that?

not any cold conditions, ordered 2 weeks ago from basic.eu, yes it partly came off in the water so i took it off to see the content better (also was thinking that it probably just was a little crashed and would disssolve fast when heating). yes put a 22 in the top so the hot air can get out.

Can the 20% coupon be stacked with the 5% bitcoin bonus, thus making it a total of a 25% discount?
20% limit in eu warehouse. 5% bitcoin discount is not added there to the promo. without promo it works.
i was going to finish my cycle before i got bloods done but should i stop using pharmacom halo cuz ive been getting gyno symptoms for the last 2-3 days. like nipp sensetivity,tenderness and it looks like they are puffy but i really cant tell cuz ive never paid attention to them and ive never had these sides with halo before or any gyno sides for that matter.. what do you guys think i should do,
never used halo myself, but it does not aromatizes and does not increase prolactin as far as i know. first of all you need a bloodwork to see prolactin and estradiol serums. we have sent halo to simec, but as i see, some do not really trust those result. no problem, you can send your sample if you want. we are ready to cover expenses.
Any word on the new stealth method?
i will update everyone when it is available.
It didn't work for the oils...:(:mad:
it is not the new method, it is the old one.
Any update on the vaccine?
it won`t be available for sale soon. we have to test it more carefully.
yes kinda. my phone is being repaired any they gave me some crap phone with a potato camera.

Already tryed heat (up to boiling it) didnt work. (thats why the label is already gone)
you need to heat it up to the melting temperature of active agent. what compound is it? most probably you did not reach temperature required. i always use micro waveoven, 30 sec heating at 800W and its ok. if one time not enough, take out, cool it a bit, repeat. helps always.

20% limit in eu warehouse. 5% bitcoin discount is not added there to the promo. without promo it works.

never used halo myself, but it does not aromatizes and does not increase prolactin as far as i know. first of all you need a bloodwork to see prolactin and estradiol serums. we have sent halo to simec, but as i see, some do not really trust those result. no problem, you can send your sample if you want. we are ready to cover expenses.

i will update everyone when it is available.

it is not the new method, it is the old one.

it won`t be available for sale soon. we have to test it more carefully.

you need to heat it up to the melting temperature of active agent. what compound is it? most probably you did not reach temperature required. i always use micro waveoven, 30 sec heating at 800W and its ok. if one time not enough, take out, cool it a bit, repeat. helps always.
It's your mix 5 test tren stan, all base compound

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Maybe he missed the part where you said you had it in boiling water?
boiling is 100 degrees Celsius , Franky is saying it needs to be heated to 155 Celsius apparently.
i thought its just tren first. you need to heat it up to about 155.0°C if i remember right. as i said i always use microwave ofen.
Just wasn't sure if you caught that post

Back