MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Not that pharmacom distributors are immune from being scammers, but usually with a source this big they'd make more money not doing it. I mean there's 575+ pages in this thread, and noobs all love PC they fall for the pharma part and assume the higher prices mean it's better.

They already have such a good thing going charging insane prices for oils... why exit scam?

However yes, always be wary of a source that has lots of problems, and then starts a big sale.

It's only their european store that's closing for a bit though. US, international and Darius are still running. I'm only running their test e which seems to have gotten consistently good reviews and bloods since there's no reason to fake it. From what I remember most of their problems were with gh and some other stuff like dbol that can have bad raws.

Dunno, bloodwork will show.

I remember posting that members should be wary when a ugl has problems and shortly after have a big sale.
With other ugl's in the past guys have never gotten final orders after payment. Its called the "Exit Scam"...use caution.

I've been saying this about pharmacon since they started their big sales.

Problems with shipping, customer service, etc.. Pharmacom would have bogo sales during major Chinese holidays which further complicated matters.

Let's not talk about stealth shipping...lol.

What problems have they been having? I must have missed something.

Nope just to blind to see shill. How's that sponsored pharmacon cycle log?

What problems have they been having? I must have missed something.
Funny guy. I was on board with D being a solid guy and i also ran pharmacom gear before they ever came to meso and posted on meso and other boards about being pleased with results.
I start getting antsy when things start happening with products, service, and when things start looking fishy on the board.
Frankly, I don't like reps/shills pissing on my leg and then tell me its raining.
Hey, @AlphaLife....put your little pp away.

Funny guy. I was on board with D being a solid guy and i also ran pharmacom gear before they ever came to meso and posted on meso and other boards about being pleased with results.
I start getting antsy when things start happening with products, service, and when things start looking fishy on the board.
Frankly, I don't like reps/shills pissing on my leg and then tell me its raining.
Hey, @AlphaLife....put your little pp away.
Dammit as soon as you posted you don't like shills....

Guess who post directly after you:eek:

Wouldn't you believe it another shill..omg.

You shills have no honor!

I understand to some point the need to keep things down on sources. But for a person like me from Europe that don't want to risk get caught with raw powders by le cuz in my opinion will be much worst than a few vials and there are no or very few raw sources from domestic eu , leave us with little choices and I have to say until now I have made 2 or 3 orders from basicstero eu and so far so good well the dbol was questionable but test e and tren e is doing the job.

Why would they scam?? Because people who deal steroids in the USA will eventually get busted. So at some point it always becomes tempting for vendors to dip with the cash while they are able. This ain't a fucking regular business. And 96% of vendors exit scam. Shit if i was a vendor i would probably exit scam. If you weigh out the pros and cons the old exit scam wins out.

Why would they scam?? Because people who deal steroids in the USA will eventually get busted. So at some point it always becomes tempting for vendors to dip with the cash while they are able. This ain't a fucking regular business. And 96% of vendors exit scam. Shit if i was a vendor i would probably exit scam. If you weigh out the pros and cons the old exit scam wins out.
You're right about reasons US labs exit scam, but Pharmacom is not in the USA. No one in China or Moldova gives a fuck.

bd538d590474bbbf0c5b25c7f27529d6.jpg

12c95cae797c13f34f4cf9f5707788c7.jpg

56ed3994b61eaf21fc3427558a34aac1.jpg

I have some pharma mix 5. (Tren, test, Stan all base)

And there is some stuff stuck at the bottom. How do I dissolve it?

Have u used pharma mix 5 before? Or any one else?

Was curious so picked up a vial..... Hope mine mixes right....... Ever get it "uncrashed/mixed/wtf"?

Have u used pharma mix 5 before? Or any one else?

Was curious so picked up a vial..... Hope mine mixes right....... Ever get it "uncrashed/mixed/wtf"?
Yes a friend of mine had it and gave me some. It's pretty good prewo. Energy, fokus, aggession. And the muscles don't really get tired during the set. Feels like you can keep pushing.

Yes a friend of mine had it and gave me some. It's pretty good prewo. Energy, fokus, aggession. And the muscles don't really get tired during the set. Feels like you can keep pushing.

Sweet.... It sounds delicious.... But haven't seen much posts on it.....

I would like some tren Base or test and tren base.
Not a huge fan of the stan eighter.

But it will get the job done if you want extra push over the top or pick me up on a shit day

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I would like some tren Base or test and tren base.
Not a huge fan of the stan eighter.

But it will get the job done if you want extra push over the top or pick me up on a shit day

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
Stan should help reduce some of the aromatization. But I agree I hate Stan--kills my joints.

Back