MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Nope just to blind to see shill. How's that sponsored pharmacon cycle log?
Had to do a quick search to understand what you were referring to man.
Jesus Christ AlphaLife no shame in the game hey ???? Cock smoker 4life should be your handle !!!

My bad, I should know by now. I'm just a little guy. 5'10, 180, prob 14% bf or so. I don't want to be the biggest or strongest guy, just going for a nice muscular cut aesthetic. My current goal is to get around 200 lbs and 6-7%.

I'm running a sponsored cycle for Pharmacom (Basicstero.com) right now, logging it on another forum. I may transfer the log here for reasons Frank or I can explain.

Stan should help reduce some of the aromatization. But I agree I hate Stan--kills my joints.
50mg's per day of stan is where I'm comfortable. More than that and i can't do any pressing at all. My left elbow is worse than my right but it aches like a bastard.
Love how it makes me look, though. Dry and hard as nails.

Reactions: KPK
@AlphaLife really? Moldova? That's rare for Pharmacom? BULLSHIT!

@biggerben69 brother, I'm not going back to find the page numbers, but I know you read all of them. It doesn't matter if it's Darius, or Frank, it's all Pharmacom!!! You were 100% correct on seeing more issues coming. Everyone should listen to @biggerben69. His experience speaks volumes! Darius and Frank don't make the rules. My order was fucked up from Darius and Frank both. Basicstero just used a similar excuse with my last order. On and on and on!!!!! Both Darius and Frank have an excuse list a mile long! However, if your subjected to all of this, don't fear, you will get free orals everyone bitches about. Pharmacom hands out free samples like Tic Tacs for their fuckups. "What? Your order process what's bad? Sorry, what flavor Tic Tac do you like? Oops, sorry, that flavor is out of stock. Let me ask my shills if they have any left we sent them for free." @Dema you have any free gear Pharmacom sent you for your shilling?

@biggerben69 brother, I'm not going back to find the page numbers, but I know you read all of them. It doesn't matter if it's Darius, or Frank, it's all Pharmacom!!! You were 100% correct on seeing more issues coming. Everyone should listen to @biggerben69. His experience speaks volumes! Darius and Frank don't make the rules. My order was fucked up from Darius and Frank both. Basicstero just used a similar excuse with my last order. On and on and on!!!!! Both Darius and Frank have an excuse list a mile long! However, if your subjected to all of this, don't fear, you will get free orals everyone bitches about. Pharmacom hands out free samples like Tic Tacs for their fuckups. "What? Your order process what's bad? Sorry, what flavor Tic Tac do you like? Oops, sorry, that flavor is out of stock. Let me ask my shills if they have any left we sent them for free." @Dema you have any free gear Pharmacom sent you for your shilling?
With the prices they charge and the actual cost to produce the gear throwing around discounts and freebies is easy.
They look like bigshots but they've already overcharged all their customers.

@Geterdun whatcha need big guy... I gotcha

@JokerTime94

You get that mix uncrashed yet/ figured out what's up with it?
I pm'ed frank but he did not answer.
Probably bc he is on Vacation now or whatever.
Also contacted the eu.basic they asked to send pic. I send some more pics and the link and page of this threat.
No answer from them as well.

I will just wait and see what comes..

Also contacted the eu.basic they asked to send pic. I send some more pics and the link and page of this threat.

It's amazing for how many people they have on there "team" they have horrible customer service. You would think they would want to swoop in quickly and put out this fire.

I think @biggerben69 nailed this one. Issues are definitely mounting. Every great empire falls.

I have just returned from vacation so you can send me in PM what happened.
And it is better to use email to communicate with Frank than PM on this forum

A lot of information I need to read now hope that nothing serious has happened

I wish sources would stop asking everyone to to send PM's to hide problems. If there is no risk of personal information being seen, everyone needs to know what the problems are and how, or if the problems are corrected. Seems sources like to keep their fuck ups hush hush...

I find this lack of communication bullshit...
Both Frank and Darius respond within 24hrs, I have never had any issues.

With my last order from Basic, I paid bitcoin. My order processed to shipped within 24hrs. I fucked up with my address but noticed right away. Emailed Basic, got a response in less than 24hrs they will correct it.

When dealing with Darius, I'd get responses back quick.

I read all this bad reviews on communication and don't get it at all.

I find this lack of communication bullshit...
Both Frank and Darius respond within 24hrs, I have never had any issues.

With my last order from Basic, I paid bitcoin. My order processed to shipped within 24hrs. I fucked up with my address but noticed right away. Emailed Basic, got a response in less than 24hrs they will correct it.

When dealing with Darius, I'd get responses back quick.

I read all this bad reviews on communication and don't get it at all.
Anyone new to the game of purchasing illegal substances in their country from an online souce of anykind takes a chance of just not from the source but even more so the police in any country as well.but yet all new to the game just sit and spew all the information over and over for the police enforecment everywhere to catch on to all the tricks of the trade so to speak... so yes alot of shit that is illigal you would think would be kept private in a pm...Those who would even argure that have not a clue...

hey frank, can you guys make the stack the russian track and field team was using? mentelone, oxandralone, tren in a format that you can drink? i know the first to are orals but wasnt sure on tren.

Anyone new to the game of purchasing illegal substances in their country from an online souce of anykind takes a chance of just not from the source but even more so the police in any country as well.but yet all new to the game just sit and spew all the information over and over for the police enforecment everywhere to catch on to all the tricks of the trade so to speak... so yes alot of shit that is illigal you would think would be kept private in a pm...Those who would even argure that have not a clue...

Not sure if you were saying I don't have a clue, but I did say if there is no personal info for LE to get.

So what about you guys stop the blah blah blah and do actually something useful to this thread?

You guys are wasting everyone's time with this stupid non sense!
I don't see a god f*ck*ng damn useful post in the last pages, only cunts telling stories about their sad lives. Be useful or gtfo!

So what about you guys stop the blah blah blah and do actually something useful to this thread?

I don't see a god f*ck*ng damn useful post in the last pages, only cunts telling stories about their sad lives. Be useful or gtfo!

If you don't see these posts as useful, you need to do more research as to what Meso is about. These threads are for us to discuss our experience with sources. This is not a Source board! I will continue to post my experience related posts in these threads. If you don't like it, than GTFO

If you don't see these posts as useful, you need to do more research as to what Meso is about. These threads are for us to discuss our experience with sources. This is not a Source board! I will continue to post my experience related posts in these threads. If you don't like it, than GTFO
Post bloodwork. Post lab tests. Your opinion means jack shit. Welcome to Meso. That's how it is.

Stupid nonsense eh?

Was it stupid that members here and in other forums post that PC dbol was bunk?

Wasnt stupid, But you bought it anyway.

Was it posted here that PC TestE had tremendous pip?

Yep, but you bought it anyway.

Was it posted that a lot PC product often get seized by customs?

Yep, but you bought it anyway.

Looks like a lot of your issues come from failure to read the thread. There's just as much info on the last page, as it is on the first page...

Post bloodwork. Post lab tests. Your opinion means jack shit. Welcome to Meso. That's how it is.
I'm pretty sure everyone who has posted bloodwork has been given thanks to their contribution. Especially those members who aren't shills.

Did you post bloodwork from your "Sponsored Pharmacom steroid cycle log"?

What blood panel will show their customer service? I'm pretty sure I never said my shit was bunk. As a matter of fact, I have said I'm speaking to customer service. I posted pictures of the product I ordered from them. Darius and Frank both tried to say I was full of shit, but they both ended up eating their words.

Back