MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Here ya go fucking Shill! My empty vial of Test E500, almost done with DBol and my Pro100 I just added! Tell more bullshit to cover your boss you dumbass!!!!

Luke out more shit you fucking Shill! Call me a liar again with your bullshit, doctored up posts you fixed to try and cover your ass!!!!

If you're not making shit up and lying like the total fraud Geterdun, I don't care what you do. I just think people who are spending all their time flaming a lab and calling people who have had positive experiences shills are working for another lab. i.e. geterdun, MGhoward, big-paul, etc

You just lost any credibility when you called out paul and howard. They are 2 well respected members that have always had members best interests in mind.
Geterdun has done some good work here as well. I haven't known him long. I have known the other 2 gentlemen you named and you're barking up the wrong tree trying to discredit them. You can't. They are trusted and respected members. They've been around here fighting the good fight. They've been doing so before pcom got here and will be doing so after pcom has gone.
You seem to be just another pcom cheerleader.

Doc started my TRT on July -7th, as my pictured post shows. I front loaded the test E500, and added the Tren A100 and DBol.

I Just find it hilarious how this @Geterdun guy gets offended easily by everything... I mean, look how many times he replied to things that weren't even directed to him. Now, if you look closely, you will see he always do this in every thread. Poor guy, must need some attention...

Don't like the brand? Your problem, not ours.
Did you have some bad experience? Ok, then share it, but don't need to bitch about it on every damn page.
The gear is fake/bunk/underdosed? Well, prove it.

I have nothing to do with Pharmacom or basicstero, I'm just another customer. In fact, like I mentioned earlier, I have had bad experiences with the customer support. They look a little better now, but not by much.

July 25th I received my Tren A100 from Basicstero after all the bullshit lies about factory issues. The DBol was free from Darius, that I had no interest in running. However, I did so after all the claims of bunk DBol. Without calling out the member, he might read this and state what I told him about starting the DBol and why. Once again, where are these threads from Anabolic Boards I posted pictures on?

Not ONCE have I said the gear was bunk. I HAVE BITCHED ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE, NIT GEAR QUALITY!!!! Once again I will say this, my gear was ok, customer service aweful!!!

Not ONCE have I said the gear was bunk. I HAVE BITCHED ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE, NIT GEAR QUALITY!!!! Once again I will say this, my gear was ok, customer service aweful!!!
See? You just proved my point. That was not directed to you, still you get offended. Dude, relax, why so mad?

I Just find it hilarious how this @Geterdun guy gets offended easily by everything... I mean, look how many times he replied to things that weren't even directed to him. Now, if you look closely, you will see he always do this in every thread. Poor guy, must need some attention...

Did you have some bad experience? Ok, then share it, but don't need to bitch about it on every damn page.

I have nothing to do with Pharmacom or basicstero, I'm just another customer. In fact, like I mentioned earlier, I have had bad experiences with the customer support. They look a little better now, but not by much.

Explain how your not saying this is aimed at me when you tag me in the post. What other threads did I bitch about this. Any other thread other than a Pcom thread. Come on tell us!

Show everyone here I said their gear was bunk. I'm sure you will find I never have. SHOW US!!!!

Still waiting on these pictures from Ansbolics board where I posted pictures!!!!

I just think people who are spending all their time flaming a lab and calling people who have had positive experiences shills are working for another lab. i.e. geterdun, MGhoward, big-paul, etc

So who are you saying @Big_paul @mghoward74 and @Geterdun are repping for?

Pretty big accusation without proof or bothering to fucking tag the people you are calling out.

So who are you saying @Big_paul
I just saw a handle and had to piss as I stated on another thread. I'm just a biggoted fuck when it comes to cocksuckes who think of themselves as alpha. This is a problem we will deal with grey.

Are you telling me you are backing this arrogant cocksucker alpha grey? I sure fucking hope not. This member will be gone in 6 months. Don't let him take you down man.

I just saw a handle and had to piss as I stated on another thread. I'm just a biggoted fuck when it comes to cocksuckes who think of themselves as alpha. This is a problem we will deal with grey.

Are you telling me you are backing this arrogant cocksucker alpha grey? I sure fucking hope not. This member will be gone in 6 months. Don't let him take you down man.

@Big_paul Not at all... Just the opposite. I don't like AlphaLife calling members out in posts without tagging their names so they know.

I know damn well you aren't repping for anyone and it is fucking ludicrous of @AlphaLife to be throwing shit like this out there.

Not sure what PharmaCom thinks they are gaining by having people like him shill for them. He has done way more damage to their brand in a few pages than he even could have benefited them

You know, I already figured out you were a Shill, but now your accusing me of this. Where is your proof?

Re-read my post. I would be pretty surprised if you repped for anyone though I am not as familiar with you as the other's he is slinging shit at.

@AlphaLife is calling you out with no proof.

Explain how your not saying this is aimed at me when you tag me in the post. What other threads did I bitch about this. Any other thread other than a Pcom thread. Come on tell us!

Show everyone here I said their gear was bunk. I'm sure you will find I never have. SHOW US!!!!

Still waiting on these pictures from Ansbolics board where I posted pictures!!!!

What was directed to you was mentioned just below the quote, the rest was generally speaking. Was that too hard for you to understand, I apologize, next time I will try and make you a paiting out of it.

@Big_paul Not at all... Just the opposite. I don't like AlphaLife calling members out in posts without tagging their names so they know.

I know damn well you aren't repping for anyone and it is fucking ludicrous of @AlphaLife to be throwing shit like this out there.

Not sure what PharmaCom thinks they are gaining by having people like him shill for them. He has done way more damage to their brand in a few pages than he even could have benefited them

Re-read my post. I would be pretty surprised if you repped for anyone though I am not as familiar with you as the other's he is slinging shit at.

Brother, I agree 100%! No harm meant and sorry if my post read that way. I have admitted several times I have issues posting where I use a broad brush stroke and don't mean mean it.

You know, I already figured out you were a Shill, but now your accusing me of this. Where is your proof?

C'mon bud enough with act, u shill ur as off for sarms1 over evo, hiring muskate"trevor", super shill that came in to take over after Dylan bounced. Ur join date preceeded the actual date of Evo's FORUM's 1st day in existence, due to a multiple forum consolidation, n2bm , elitefitness.

A little over a month ago u have only ever used sarms, and currently running a log for such, started in June I believe.

What aas history do u in fact have?

I sure hope your being honest here, because your post says different. You said I get off easy and I do this in every thread. Show us the threads.

I guess we need to understand what your direction is. Members post here all the time not asking for a specific members direction. Meso is the best forum to get unbiased reviews. Are you telling us we should not post replies unless it's positive for a source?

What other posts did I do this in?

Sorry brother. It was a misunderstanding. I misread your post. My apologies.

Back