MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

6 weeks into 8 week cut mix 2 blast. Keep putting size on with this cut. Good mix. First time using blend I'll be ordering more for sure
Bro, you are the driest cut motherfucker I've seen so far here, insane, I want to one day get that level of vascularity and cutness keep it up man. And thanks for the intermission from the Godamn bitchass drama I just wasted my life reading for the past 4 pages, breath of fresh air.

I've ordered several times from Pharmacon, mostly from US domestic but once on the International store for a promo. I just very recently placed another order, so I can't say I've been disappointed as a whole. BUT, I did get some dbol from the Intl. store and I can tell you I thought it was bunk. I had dbol from another source before and generally could not handle 50mg a day. Face was blood red and bloat started being an issue, so I used 25mgs and generally liked it. With pharmacon, I used 30mgs and never really noticed anything. Eventually upped it to 40 and then 50 mgs and still noticed nothing. I forgot to mention it here, but just popped in and saw others mentioning it too. I had like $50 left over for my most recent order, so I added in a $45 box of dbol (that's for US store). Hoping that's not bunk...

I have an update on the situation with the mix 5 with some stuff stuck at the bottom. Frank responded to me on Monday that they send out a replacement. It got here yesterday.
They send an extra vial for the trouble. Both vials are good and have nothing stuck at the bottom.

So for me problem resolved and as always from the eu warehouse an awesome eta.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

It can be frustrating and upsetting when things don't go the way you want them too, and Frank and their team did everything they could to get the items to me. Thank you for your efforts. Be patient, and plan ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any feedback on their isotretinoin(ROAS)?
If you are interesting in my feedback: I use it last 2 months 10 mg each day and situation with my acne better than 2 month ago. But here is 1 little point, ROA is a provitamin A (liposoluble) and you need to take it with some fat (I use fish oil capsules)

I've ordered several times from Pharmacon, mostly from US domestic but once on the International store for a promo. I just very recently placed another order, so I can't say I've been disappointed as a whole. BUT, I did get some dbol from the Intl. store and I can tell you I thought it was bunk. I had dbol from another source before and generally could not handle 50mg a day. Face was blood red and bloat started being an issue, so I used 25mgs and generally liked it. With pharmacon, I used 30mgs and never really noticed anything. Eventually upped it to 40 and then 50 mgs and still noticed nothing. I forgot to mention it here, but just popped in and saw others mentioning it too. I had like $50 left over for my most recent order, so I added in a $45 box of dbol (that's for US store). Hoping that's not bunk...

I'm in the same boat as you man..I purchased a 100 pack of dbol and some Sust 300 from pharmacom and am not at all impressed with the dbol. Sust feels on point, but im at 50mg a day of dbol with zero effect..I've tried split dosing and all at once. What gives?

Beginning to think pharmacom is just like any other selective scammer, just with pretty labels

I'm in the same boat as you man..I purchased a 100 pack of dbol and some Sust 300 from pharmacom and am not at all impressed with the dbol. Sust feels on point, but im at 50mg a day of dbol with zero effect..I've tried split dosing and all at once. What gives?

Beginning to think pharmacom is just like any other selective scammer, just with pretty labels
Send your blister to Simec.

Send the rest of your blister to Simec.

I rarely weigh in on this type of stuff but c'mon with the send it in shit. Nobody is going through all that bullshit off a blister of dbol. If the shit isn't working most people are chalking that shit up and moving on. I'm sure that's expected.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Seems to be a common reply. You have the demeanor of a fucking shill boy for sure. You taking just frank or the whole pharmacom team?
Claims shit doesn't work then pusses out when asked to test it. Just another troll I see.
Hey fuck head shill boy how many complaints do you need to read about PC dbol being bunk? Send it to Simec? lol what a joke!

Edit- seems Aksfinest beat me to it lol
Poor little guy. Cute avatar. Look like a fag. Small dick syndrome too...keyboard tough guy.

I rarely weigh in on this type of stuff but c'mon with the send it in shit. Nobody is going through all that bullshit off a blister of dbol. If the shit isn't working most people are chalking that shit up and moving on. I'm sure that's expected.

I would but all the trolls would say I am "in" with Frank. Plus mine worked. Guess I got the good batch. Wish everyone else had. Except CdnGuy. Wish he got rat poison.

Dude.. Who tf are you? It's pretty fucking clear you have some sort of vested interest in pharmacom. I'll send it in for testing. @Pharmacom Helper pm me and walk me through the process
I just see people claiming shit I just used that worked for me doesn't work but no failed tests. No labmax even. This site has turned into unsubstantiated bs. Used to have real testing going on. If something changed with Pharmacom quality we need to know. I'm not dumb enough to take some random person's word for it. Maybe some people are...

I just see people claiming shit I just used that worked for me doesn't work but no failed tests. No labmax even. This site has turned into unsubstantiated bs. Used to have real testing going on. If something changed with Pharmacom quality we need to know. I'm not dumb enough to take some random person's word for it. Maybe some people are...

What the fuck do you think selective scamming is??

Just because you got good gear doesn't mean shit about pharmacoms quality. In the end you're in here defending pharmacom like he's your fucking brother. Don't try and play it off now. You don't give 2 shits about this community

Dude.. Who tf are you? It's pretty fucking clear you have some sort of vested interest in pharmacom. I'll send it in for testing. @Pharmacom Helper pm me and walk me through the process
Hey bro do what you do but to me the potential pain in the ass that sending that shit out can cause you isn't worth it for them to just replace it. If it didn't work for you I'd move on.

Back