MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Fuck I wish I didn't have stealth shipping, as I have Dbol but it's not in blister pack.

I would totally send mine in to prove everyone wrong that it is good. I have confidence in PC.
Get off their dick. Just because you got a good batch doesn't mean everyone does.

Fuck I wish I didn't have stealth shipping, as I have Dbol but it's not in blister pack.

I would totally send mine in to prove everyone wrong that it is good. I have confidence in PC.

Get off their dick. Just because you got a good batch doesn't mean everyone does.

Damn, this thread is bringing out the worst in humanity, as now we are seeing 'Steve-on-Steve' violence. o_O

Wtf are you going on about? Blind faith or unconditional love for this ugl? Cheerleading for what? Dbol that is getting horrible reviews you believe is actually top notch?
Your ignorance is only surpassed by your arrogance.
I hope all the customers that pharmacom instructs to commit felonies by sending scheduled drugs using the usps are experienced and not potentially putting themselves in harms way. Seems a reckless policy to post about so openly on our public board?

Id like to see someone settle this dbol shit. My last cycle i did a 4 week jumpstarter with the dbol on a test e cycle. I saw strength gains and had some slight bloating so i figured it worked well but it was my first time with dbol so maybe i should have saw more significant changes who knows. Anyways no one is willing to test or even do a labmax to try and prove this kinda dissapoints me.

Well, to be honest, their dbol did nothing to me. I will start my next cycle by october with their dbol again though, just to be sure.

On another hand, I'm writing from bed, I guess there is some PIP with Test E500 after all...

Id like to see someone settle this dbol shit. My last cycle i did a 4 week jumpstarter with the dbol on a test e cycle. I saw strength gains and had some slight bloating so i figured it worked well but it was my first time with dbol so maybe i should have saw more significant changes who knows. Anyways no one is willing to test or even do a labmax to try and prove this kinda dissapoints me.

Dude..I'm ready to send it in. I'm waiting for two responses to PMs I sent out. One is with a well know member here about the safety of doing this, and the Second is to @Pharmacom Helper about the whole process of sending it out.

I sent the message out to Pharmacom yesterday..still waiting on a response

Dude..I'm ready to send it in. I'm waiting for two responses to PMs I sent out. One is with a well know member here about the safety of doing this, and the Second is to @Pharmacom Helper about the whole process of sending it out.

I sent the message out to Pharmacom yesterday..still waiting on a response
If you are really doing this, you will test it by Simec right?

How does one know that Simec should be trusted for sure?

If you are really doing this, you will test it by Simec right?

How does one know that Simec should be trusted for sure?

Yes, It will be sent out to Simec. Seems to be the only acceptable form of testing as of now. Labmax came and went fairly quickly.

I'm starting to question them myself with all these positive reveiws on AL...That or the whole AL system is crooked

What the fuck do you think selective scamming is??

Just because you got good gear doesn't mean shit about pharmacoms quality. In the end you're in here defending pharmacom like he's your fucking brother. Don't try and play it off now. You don't give 2 shits about this community
Hey brotha

Follow this guy's (@AlphaLife) post history. You'll see he's all about pharmacon.

Btw. ....look at how he became a shill in the "shill" thread....lol

Well, to be honest, their dbol did nothing to me. I will start my next cycle by october with their dbol again though, just to be sure.

On another hand, I'm writing from bed, I guess there is some PIP with Test E500 after all...
Did you read the reviews? Nope! You claimed you did. Otherwise you'd now TestE pip is common with them...along with a few other issues pharmacon hasn't fixed yet.

Late to the party. Brought half a brain.

You do know it was me that exposed you....Right?

My order of dbol was in spring of 2016, so after the anabolic lac test. I voiced concern here at the time regarding the fact that there is a space for a code to verify, pharmacom has a website dedicated to checking the codes...and the orals have no codes. Everyone just chastised me for not knowing that the code space was always blank. My last very recent order (not yet arrived) I threw in one box of dbol since it fit with the amount of money I transferred to my bitcoin. If the first couple of days worth do nothing, I'll send it in for testing.

dbol tested well on anaboliclab. now why so many claim it's bunk is what's strange.

Pharmacom Labs Dianabolos Lab Test Results - Anabolic Lab

That Test was conducted over 6 months ago...Pharmacom has had a shit ton of complaints on their Dbol prior to that Test as well as after.

This isn't just a couple people complaining about their Dbol, It's a large group of people. Google's your friend. There's complaints everywhere

That Test was conducted over 6 months ago...Pharmacom has had a shit ton of complaints on their Dbol prior to that Test as well as after.

This isn't just a couple people complaining about their Dbol, It's a large group of people. Google's your friend. There's complaints everywhere
that's the strange part

Can't say anything about their dbol but i've been running low test and high tren since may and have had amazing results. Losing abit of hair and acne is terrible tho. Have not had tren cough once throughout the whole course either, don't know if i'm just lucky or if they brew it different. But pretty impressed

Taste the tren everytime I open a new vial too. Spicy and chemically just like it's supposed to be.

[HPLC] Pharmacom "Dianabolos 10" Dianabol 10mg Tabs (methandrostenolone/methandienone) 17-NOV-2015

[Labmax] Pharmacom Dianabolos 10 (methandrostenolone) 24-OCT-2015

I am not saying every batch will be the same as mine (it has been half a year since my testing); instead, what I am saying is that people do test these things and have posted info -- I hope it helps you guys make an informed decision.

Did you read the reviews? Nope! You claimed you did. Otherwise you'd now TestE pip is common with them...along with a few other issues pharmacon hasn't fixed yet.

You do know it was me that exposed you....Right?

Dude, you just shut the f*ck up, you are a little weennie bitch. Who the hell asked your opinion?

I did know about the PIP, in fact, just look at my previous posts and use your brain.

Of course you expose, sure, you don't have a life outside of this forum, so you conplain in every thread, you had to be right about one of them.

Seriously, people can't find proper information of this thread because it is getting full of spamming fags.

Where the hell are the moderators of this Forum????

Back