MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

The people that are claiming the dbol is bunk or underdosed, please write the batch number to see if there is at least a correlation. I have a blister of tabs and there the same batch number that was on AL test.

The people that are claiming the dbol is bunk or underdosed, please write the batch number to see if there is at least a correlation. I have a blister of tabs and there the same batch number that was on AL test.

Mine was the same batch of the AL test.

I certainly am not trying to discourage anyone from using whatever methods they can use to make comparisons between dbol batches, but please keep in mind that UGL batch numbers may, or very well likely may not, mean anything.

These batch numbers may not assist at all in differentiating between Member A, Member B, and Member C's batch they received.

Real drug manufacturers have BILLIONS of dollars in potential lawsuits plus their public reputation on the line, should a recall or investigation into a specific batch be necessary. A UGL? Not so much.

I am not saying the batch numbers are useless, but they also can not be conclusively trusted in this situation.

Full disclosure, I have no dog in this fight, as I've never used Pcom. I just don't want to see members rely on potentially unreliable criteria as you work through this.

Besides, regarding the batch number, once a specific batch number (say batch # GYR565LL) is "established" as being tested and properly dosed, would it not benefit a UGL to reuse that batch number over and over, with the fallback response being "batch # GYR565LL has already been tested and been proven to be dosed properly".

I certainly am not trying to discourage anyone from using whatever methods they can use to make comparisons between dbol batches, but please keep in mind that UGL batch numbers may, or very well likely may not, mean anything.

These batch numbers may not assist at all in differentiating between Member A, Member B, and Member C's batch they received.

Real drug manufacturers have BILLIONS of dollars in potential lawsuits plus their public reputation on the line, should a recall or investigation into a specific batch be necessary. A UGL? Not so much.

I am not saying the batch numbers are useless, but they also can not be conclusively trusted in this situation.

Full disclosure, I have no dog in this fight, as I've never used Pcom. I just don't want to see members rely on potentially unreliable criteria as you work through this.

Makes a lot of sense. the only thing I can think of is the quantity that goes out. I mean every person that ordered during the period where stock was fucked, they seem to get a free dbol tab. Yet the batch numbers have remained the same.
Besides, regarding the batch number, once a specific batch number (say batch # GYR565LL) is "established" as being tested and properly dosed, would it not benefit a UGL to reuse that batch number over and over, with the fallback response being "batch # GYR565LL has already been tested and been proven to be dosed properly".

Yes it would be. Unfortunately these claims will never be settled until someone outside the pharcomstore circle sends a sample to be tested.

I haven't used pharmacoms dbol and don't know if the pills are extra hard to dissolve, but I have been wondering if some people might be chewing them up and getting better results than those that are just swallowing them. I guess it might be possible to pass through the gut undissolved if they are hard enough. I'm also not sure about dbol absorption in the intestines if it makes it there undissolved.
I've ordered several times from Pharmacon, mostly from US domestic but once on the International store for a promo. I just very recently placed another order, so I can't say I've been disappointed as a whole. BUT, I did get some dbol from the Intl. store and I can tell you I thought it was bunk. I had dbol from another source before and generally could not handle 50mg a day. Face was blood red and bloat started being an issue, so I used 25mgs and generally liked it. With pharmacon, I used 30mgs and never really noticed anything. Eventually upped it to 40 and then 50 mgs and still noticed nothing. I forgot to mention it here, but just popped in and saw others mentioning it too. I had like $50 left over for my most recent order, so I added in a $45 box of dbol (that's for US store). Hoping that's not bunk...

I'm in the same boat as you man..I purchased a 100 pack of dbol and some Sust 300 from pharmacom and am not at all impressed with the dbol. Sust feels on point, but im at 50mg a day of dbol with zero effect..I've tried split dosing and all at once. What gives?

Beginning to think pharmacom is just like any other selective scammer, just with pretty labels

Well, to be honest, their dbol did nothing to me. I will start my next cycle by october with their dbol again though, just to be sure.

On another hand, I'm writing from bed, I guess there is some PIP with Test E500 after all...

Dude, you just shut the f*ck up, you are a little weennie bitch. Who the hell asked your opinion?

I did know about the PIP, in fact, just look at my previous posts and use your brain.

Of course you expose, sure, you don't have a life outside of this forum, so you conplain in every thread, you had to be right about one of them.

Seriously, people can't find proper information of this thread because it is getting full of spamming fags.

Where the hell are the moderators of this Forum????
Truth!

From what I've seen, every single person on here seems to have the same batch number. If they are legitimate batch numbers, the chance of that many people that ordered on different dates getting the same batch is pretty slim. Batch numbers mean jack shit imho.

This ^^^ coupled with the fact the PC "claims" to buy in bulk and have very long runs! Perfect rebuttal to any and all accusations.

I haven't used pharmacoms dbol and don't know if the pills are extra hard to dissolve, but I have been wondering if some people might be chewing them up and getting better results than those that are just swallowing them. I guess it might be possible to pass through the gut undissolved if they are hard enough. I'm also not sure about dbol absorption in the intestines if it makes it there undissolved.

Interesting thought...the pills are super hard for sure.

Besides think of their batch numbers as product codes. Nothing more! If I'm comprehending thier process properly, I'd say their expiration dates are more beneficial. Atleast the way Frank explains it.

Dude, you just shut the f*ck up, you are a little weennie bitch. Who the hell asked your opinion?

I did know about the PIP, in fact, just look at my previous posts and use your brain.

Of course you expose, sure, you don't have a life outside of this forum, so you conplain in every thread, you had to be right about one of them.

Seriously, people can't find proper information of this thread because it is getting full of spamming fags.

Where the hell are the moderators of this Forum????
As I look at your username, it fits you perfect.

Impulse: a sudden strong and unreflective urge or desire to act.

666....psst...please!

You should be called "Pretty Princess Pegasus". Why? Because you don't know shit. You expect to be spoon fed info, instead of doing proper research. Then just like a brat you want sympathy when shit doesn't go your way. Impulse fit you perfectly

So scream your little heart out for a moderator to help you....I'm listening.
Meso is not for you.."Bye felicia"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Back