MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Well, this is a lost cause I see. Anyway, just to clear my head.

First gaylord, I would like for you to explain me why you are calling me a "shill", for waiting this thread back on track?

What does forum moderators have to do with me posting only on Pcom thread? Oh wait, I just realized you are another retarded. Congratulations, one more to the list!

TIP: Perhaps you should do some research first or at least use your brain before posting.
Another retarded...huh english not your first language?

I'm really curious as to what anyone means when they say "get this thread back on track?" So, if members post their experience and doesn't weigh in Pcoms favor, it's a waste of time?
Damn man, after 20+ pages you still don't realize?
You are joking right? No one is this dumb...

I mean, do you even know to read?
On this thread, you barely see 1 good experience post (doesn't matter if the experience is good or bad, what counts is a proper review), and you know why? Because there's always the same guys crying about their sad lives, pages and pages of useless points.

Just go look for yourself, the posts don't provide info, don't answer questions, are CERTAINLY not reviews and are only to bash and make fun of other people who are actually being useful, or in my case, wanting to get the thread back on track, as you mentioned.

Now tell me how's this useful?!?
Is it useful to waste the time of other users that want to find relevant info by searching through pages of useless drama posts??
Or to difficult the work of the Source that have to filter all these useless posts to actually help customers?

Is this useful for any of you???
Mods, do you really find this good for the forum???

I bet I could visit Disney Land and still find more serious stuff there. My account is new, but that doesn't mean I'm new here, but let me tell you, this forum is getting worse by day.

Last edited:
Are you serious? Take a look at your posting history here. lol Nothing but pharmacom threads. OK you're not a shill buddy but you're definitely a FAGGOT ASS PC FAN BOY!
Have you actually read my posts?
I said their support is bad and their dbol didn't do anything to me. How's that for a fanboy, smartass?

I assume you're the guy on the photo, so much for calling me a fag.

Another retarded...huh english not your first language?
Actually it is NOT but I bet I do speak more languages than you... Oh and retarded languages doesn't work, so give it another try pal.

So you are ok with all good reviews and no experienced reviews? I'm sure if you go READ, you will see I complimented Pcom for their shipping time. However, they do not give a shit about members and take our money first and tell us about issues later. If you feel these pages are usuless, what do you have to gain by staying here? If your so comfortable with Pcom, send me your private shipping info and I will ship my DBol and Rest Pro for testing. But, only under your name!!!! Show everyone how good Pcom is and how you trust them 100%! Put your fucking money where your mouth is bitch! Unopened blister pack waiting to send under your name since Pcom is so good. No worries, no concerns about privacy, just send me your name and shipping INo dick head!

So you are ok with all good reviews and no experienced reviews? I'm sure if you go READ, you will see I complimented Pcom for their shipping time. However, they do not give a shit about members and take our money first and tell us about issues later. If you feel these pages are usuless, what do you have to gain by staying here? If your so comfortable with Pcom, send me your private shipping info and I will ship my DBol and Rest Pro for testing. But, only under your name!!!! Show everyone how good Pcom is and how you trust them 100%! Put your fucking money where your mouth is bitch! Unopened blister pack waiting to send under your name since Pcom is so good. No worries, no concerns about privacy, just send me your name and shipping INo dick head!
Oh well, really I don't give a fuck you are way too dumb, retarded, useless piece of pure shit.
I just explained above, detailed, and your useless brain is still not able to understand it. I cant, for the heck of me, understand how in hell someone like you is not closed in a room with no access to other people and attached a chair wearing a straitjacket. Oh wait... That's you isn't it?

And to the cdn.fag.guy, way to go, your posts just leveled up to another way of useless retarded, congratulations!

About our DBol I suppose that MR. @Aksfinest will send it for testing
And in case of NOK results we will cover all costs ofc

So, will see
Can you respond to my private message please? Not trying to bring my issues up here before they're issues but there are two messages you guys havent responded to I emailed you on your email as well. First time customer come on make me want to come back!

About our DBol I suppose that MR. @Aksfinest will send it for testing
And in case of NOK results we will cover all costs ofc

So, will see

No wonder you haven't had any takers on getting your products tested...you expect the end user to shell out another $300 dollars for a $35 dollar product?? Wtf makes you think if the tests come back negative I would want you to replace my purchase with the same shit?

I fully understand why this is the tactic you have chosen here on meso.

"Your Dbols bunk" send it to SimecSimec

"Your primos bunk" send it to Simec

Oh well, really I don't give a fuck you are way too dumb, retarded, useless piece of pure shit.
I just explained above, detailed, and your useless brain is still not able to understand it. I cant, for the heck of me, understand how in hell someone like you is not closed in a room with no access to other people and attached a chair wearing a straitjacket. Oh wait... That's you isn't it?

And to the cdn.fag.guy, way to go, your posts just leveled up to another way of useless retarded, congratulations!
@Impulse666 отвали, мудак, бля!

Can you respond to my private message please? Not trying to bring my issues up here before they're issues but there are two messages you guys havent responded to I emailed you on your email as well. First time customer come on make me want to come back!
I think you wrote to @Pharmacom Labs beacuse all my PM's answered
No wonder you haven't had any takers on getting your products tested...you expect the end user to shell out another $300 dollars for a $35 dollar product?? Wtf makes you think if the tests come back negative I would want you to replace my purchase with the same shit?
I fully understand why this is the tactic you have chosen here on meso.
"Your Dbols bunk" send it to SimecSimec
"Your primos bunk" send it to Simec
Not fully correct. We will cover all costs in case of NOK result (Simec testing as well)
Partially I agree with you but if you said that our products is bunk how we can verify it (blood test for testosterone ofc)?
In legal business it's a very simple - just return to the seller/manufacturer but in our case it's not so easy (more precisely - it is impossible to do) that's why we offer to test it in Simec

@Impulse666 Great, I'm willing to test your belief. Just send me your shipping info and I will ship my Pcom products under your name. If your so sure we are full of shit, and uneducated, you must be willing to back up what your saying correct?

Back