MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Bad reviews could be the best information you could get. You telling everyone their posts are bullshit, this only makes you look like a shill. Especially if you read far enough back to see members are only posting on their experience. I've never said Pcom gear was bad, but only complained on their customer service and stock issues.
This fraud has literally no other experience to compare his "bad" experience to. His experience was bad compared to WalMart. Fucking troll acts like a vet but had never run a cycle before June. Now he thinks his opinion is gospel. If you've only bought from Pharmacom EVER and your only complaint is that they didn't answer your newb PM fast enough when you sent your money and you started panicking, just shut the fuck up. You are wasting everyone's time and clogging the thread with your whiney bitching.

Real problems do occur with sources. Sources exit scam. Sources send deliberately underdosed gear. Sources sell cheap compounds as more expensive compounds. Sources take longer than a few days to answer emails. Sources sell bunk gear, like fucking grapeseed oil. Sources sell dirty gear, like, in the hospital with a systemic infection, gear. THAT is what reviews are for. Not shit like, "my PM didn't get answered immediately during a massive worldwide sale." That is NOT important. That is entitled little brat bullshit. Next time you want to bitch, remember there are REAL problems that you don't have because you have Meso.

If you had been around longer than 3 months you would not bitch about the fucking pansy bullshit you bitch about on here every day. When I started cycling 13 years ago, we were lucky to actually recieve gear ordered from some random juicer in Montenegro. You are blessed to have Pharmacom. This lab is the best I've seen in 13 years. Call me whatever you want. I'm fucking grateful. Unfortunately, I have had real experience with real problems with sources. Maybe Pharmacom will fuck up. Maybe they will disappear. Maybe they will get inconsistent raws. But these little whiney bitch complaints about "customer service" are just that, for whiney entitled bitches who have ZERO experience. NO ONE WITH ANY PERSPECTIVE GIVES A SHIT.

Get a fucking life and shut your little mouth. Go log your cycle on Evo and suck off that skinny little fag Trevor Kouritzen you hired as your trainer. No one with half a fucking brain gives a shit what you think. You have no experience, no knowledge, and no physique. Get lost. And take your troll friends with you. They're perfect for Evo.

@Impulse666

You should visit evo, eroids, or Anabolics steroid forum. It's moderated, full of shills, and has a bogus reviews section. You can refuse to read all reviews and just focus on the positive ones. You can purchase from protected sources. When you post your negative reviews, they'll flame you for being a hater, and then you can come back to meso with your tail between your legs.

Until then.....

Bye felicia, no one wants to hear your bitching.
You and your buddy @Geterdun are part of the "in crowd" over there....

@AlphaLife You look like a complete asshole not answering my questions. However, I understand how hard it is to prove lies. Again, what forum and what thread are your photos from you posted of me from Anabolic Board? Keep shoving that Pcom dick down your throat. Your irreputable acts of clemency are just crazy.

@AlphaLife You look like a complete asshole not answering my questions. However, I understand how hard it is to prove lies. Again, what forum and what thread are your photos from you posted of me from Anabolic Board? Keep shoving that Pcom dick down your throat. Your irreputable acts of clemency are just crazy.
No one ever mentioned AnabolicBoard. Only you. Everything I posted about you is real and from your Evo posts. Its all there. Your physique makes Larry the Cable guy look like an IFBB Pro. Now shut up and get lost loser.

Your correct, none mentioned Anabolic Board, but you posted a picture of me from there. I could waste my time going back to copy it, but it's clear your in short company already. I'm still offering the same deal. I will send my Pcom DBol and Prop to Simec under your name and shipping info. Just send it to me.

@AlphaLife

I guess you were one of the children who got left behind, in the "The No Child Gets Left Behind" program...

You've got to be thee most dumbest member here. If you could kill people with stupidity, you'd be the FBI's most wanted..

Learn to comprehend english

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Your correct, none mentioned Anabolic Board, but you posted a picture of me from there. I could waste my time going back to copy it, but it's clear your in short company already. I'm still offering the same deal. I will send my Pcom DBol and Prop to Simec under your name and shipping info. Just send it to me.
Wrong again stupid. I posted a picture of your tapatalk names together to show you are the same person even though you use a different name on Evo. Again retard, all pics are from your Evo log. Lets all take a look...

Nvr2lt log from newbie to advanced.

@mghoward74 a.k.a. massively gay howard, keep backing your veteran buddy, Evo shill, @Geterdun. You look like a genius. [emoji23]

@AlphaLife

I guess you were one of the children who got left behind, in the "The No Child Gets Left Behind" program...

You've got to be thee most dumbest member here. If you could kill people with stupidity, you'd be the FBI's most wanted..

Learn to comprehend english

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Very original by the way. Thanks for copying my post to @Geterdun. You're so brilliant you can't have an original thought. Just kill yourself now...

@AlphaLife ive already went back and copied your photo. There's no need to cover your lazy, incompetent ass again. You posted a picture of me showing it was from Anabolic Board. Plain and Simple! You are are the hard core Shill for Pcom. It's fine, just take their cock out of your mouth long enough to say so!

f5434e70229e98c87c2775462f949151.jpg

The veteran @Geterdun, Evo shill and best friends with @mghoward74 and @CdnGuy.

@AlphaLife ive already went back and copied your photo. There's no need to cover your lazy, incompetent ass again. You posted a picture of me showing it was from Anabolic Board. Plain and Simple! You are are the hard core Shill for Pcom. It's fine, just take their cock out of your mouth long enough to say so!
You still don't get it huh? It's from your Tapatalk profile you tech-incompetent Evo shill. How many times do we need to explain this to you? You are the dumbest human being alive. Everyone can see all the photos for themselves on your Evo shill log.

e93cfc05da42ce00ac9a74d70c2dbab6.jpg

I have nothing to cover. This is you. You are the one covering up your secret Evo shilling.

Ok, you posted a picture from EVO, which I have admitted already to being a member in. One more time, show us your original picture. The one that has the header of Anabolic Boad. I will check tomorrow morning to see if you man up.

Ok, you posted a picture from EVO, which I have admitted already to being a member in. One more time, show us your original picture. The one that has the header of Anabolic Boad. I will check tomorrow morning to see if you man up.
I never posted from anywhere but your Tapatalk profile and Evo. I'm happy to watch you post more evidence of your shilling though. Man up...lol. Look in the mirror bitch.

678f46a8bfc5954e8c180a04e6c4aae0.jpg

This is from your Tapatalk profile idiot. Get over your AnabolicBoard bs. No one is afraid to answer you. Your premise is false because you're too stupid to understand the picture that was posted.

The fact is, you are a fraud, a fake reviewer on this thread, and a shill for Evo products. Go back to Evo and take your butt buddy @mghoward74 with you. You two are perfect for Evo.

Back