MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

@AlphaLife bro, I'm done entertaining your which hunt. Your last 50+ posts are about Pcom. Keep sucking that cock!:D

If they are a good source to him, why not? At least he tried and liked them, unlike some butt slugs here who admit they have never tried and still feel like they have the right to demote a source solely for the purpose of defending their loved ones, who, in fact, have done nothing more than just use Pharmacom's thread to make fun of the brand and its customers.

If they are a good source to him, why not? At least he tried and liked them, unlike some butt slugs here who admit they have never tried and still feel like they have the right to demote a source solely for the purpose of defending their loved ones, who, in fact, have done nothing more than just use Pharmacom's thread to make fun of the brand and its customers.
The problem is this: these guys are losers in real life. They desperately want to be "cool." And it's not "cool" to like a source. So they search for anything that they can nit pick to be the "hero" saving everyone from such terrible fates as a source not instantly responding to an email or PM. This makes them feel accomplished and accepted and "right." It doesn't matter that what they're bitching about is the result of their own unrealistic expectations based on their complete lack of experience and perspective. Their feigned "selflessness" is actually purely self centered affirmation.

You know what? I just visited Darius thread and its the same BS over there. Same guys, same bitching, unbelievable.

So, you are indeed right about these desperate housewifes. Nuf said.

@Impulse666, @ AlphaLife, @Geterdun GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. Take this shit somewhere else. I come to this thread to get updates about Pharmacom, good or bad, not to read you three argue back and forth about useless shit. I am sure I speak for others as well. Tired of reading through your pages of bullshit to find one or two useful posts from other members.

Welcome aboard sailor!

Try to pm Helper. He did reply to me within 24 hours. I'm not sure he carries the weight Frank does, but he tried to figure things out.

@Impulse666, @ AlphaLife, @Geterdun GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. Take this shit somewhere else. I come to this thread to get updates about Pharmacom, good or bad, not to read you three argue back and forth about useless shit. I am sure I speak for others as well. Tired of reading through your pages of bullshit to find one or two useful posts from other members.
That's exactly what I'm trying to do. Eliminate this bullshit. Welcome to earth.

What's going on here?

I was thinking about re ordering but is Basicstero/pcom having quality issues?

I bought test c and dbol inject back in the spring sale. Gave it to my friend and he's having great results. Fucker won't get a blood test though

What's going on here?

I was thinking about re ordering but is Basicstero/pcom having quality issues?

I bought test c and dbol inject back in the spring sale. Gave it to my friend and he's having great results. Fucker won't get a blood test though
Not really mate, only their dbol has been having some bad reviews.

I myself tried it and didn't experienced any results. However I bought another one which I will give a another try in a month or two.

Back