MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Yes we do, nobody has had a different "batch #" frank has brought it up a few times. All batch #'s are batch numbers for pc's raws. They are not for finished products. Oils and orals the batch numbers are from as frank says "massive amounts of raw materials" they are to provide internal control and mean nothing to the consumer" it is misleading to have them and it has been brought to his attention by myself and a few other members in another thread. Not sure what thread it was because every other one started is for pc.
Yea, my "batch" and exp is same as AL

UPDATE on "PHARMA MIX 5"

Good as can be expected..... Came mixed well, as days go on "mix" wants to clump to bottom, like others have complained about.... I just warm and shake the F out of it..... Pip is as expected, although last two pins almost made me fall down the stairs....but after hour or two around kick in time pain goes away..... In gym it gives good pumps, and I'm getting heavy weight at more reps.... Breathing is heavy, and sweat like a pig..... If I do get anymore it will because of the smell --- smell comes out of pours..... First time with tren, and it makes me aggressive, and an asshole....

I used a ugl for arimidex for my bloods that I bought due to fast shipping and a lump under my nip. E2 on bloods was insanely high so,
After bloods switched to Pharmacom arimidex at. 5 EOD and 3 weeks later the lump is like gone.
Definitely would recommend. I'm working on post followup bloods to prove it.

UPDATE on "PHARMA MIX 5"

Good as can be expected..... Came mixed well, as days go on "mix" wants to clump to bottom, like others have complained about.... I just warm and shake the F out of it..... Pip is as expected, although last two pins almost made me fall down the stairs....but after hour or two around kick in time pain goes away..... In gym it gives good pumps, and I'm getting heavy weight at more reps.... Breathing is heavy, and sweat like a pig..... If I do get anymore it will because of the smell --- smell comes out of pours..... First time with tren, and it makes me aggressive, and an asshole....
I love the stuff, but the heavy breathing like u said...people r like "is this old man gonna die in here"!! I actually got the tren cough from it as well. Scary shit.

Creative from one of our customer (to set the mood):
HgAdimAM.jpg

And some info:
US domestic warehouse is restocked.
Masterone enanthate 200 mg/ml
Primobolan 200 mg/ml
and lot of other items are available now in the domestic warehouse.
Our pricelist for US domestic warehouse: http://us.basicstero.info/index/price (Basicstero: Prices for Anabolic steroids by Pharmacom Labs)

Promo offer in our international warehouse is stil running. It will be valid till the beginning of September.
for orders over 200$ - free bonus products worth 50$ on your choice
for orders over 300$ - free bonus products worth 100$ on your choice
for orders over 400$ - free bonus products worth 200$ on your choice
In case of a seizure only paid items are reshipped.
No additional discounts with promo items. You have a choice now:
- no promo items, discounts are available (if you have any)
- no discounts, promo items are available
Our price list for international warehouse: http://int.basicstero.info/index/price (Price list for anabolic steroids Pharmacom Labs. Qualitative steroids at low prices)

Also we reduced price of Pharmamix M 300 (100 mg masteron propionate + 200 mg masterone enanthate) in our international store. Now it is 100$ instead of 120$.

Creative from one of our customer (to set the mood):
HgAdimAM.jpg

And some info:
US domestic warehouse is restocked.
Masterone enanthate 200 mg/ml
Primobolan 200 mg/ml
and lot of other items are available now in the domestic warehouse.
Our pricelist for US domestic warehouse: http://us.basicstero.info/index/price (Basicstero: Prices for Anabolic steroids by Pharmacom Labs)

Promo offer in our international warehouse is stil running. It will be valid till the beginning of September.
for orders over 200$ - free bonus products worth 50$ on your choice
for orders over 300$ - free bonus products worth 100$ on your choice
for orders over 400$ - free bonus products worth 200$ on your choice
In case of a seizure only paid items are reshipped.
No additional discounts with promo items. You have a choice now:
- no promo items, discounts are available (if you have any)
- no discounts, promo items are available
Our price list for international warehouse: http://int.basicstero.info/index/price (Price list for anabolic steroids Pharmacom Labs. Qualitative steroids at low prices)

Also we reduced price of Pharmamix M 300 (100 mg masteron propionate + 200 mg masterone enanthate) in our international store. Now it is 100$ instead of 120$.
4e59f4d8ae8230bf2bf5ed5684e9a46b.gif

Yeah, my first impression was cdnguy was nothing but an asshole....I mean just do some reading on the site..almost everywhere you turn he's busting someone's balls overy something...but take a closer look and you see that he's actually trying to look after our best interest in most cases....a newbie like me can appreciate that man so thanks cdnguy

Yeah, my first impression was cdnguy was nothing but an asshole....I mean just do some reading on the site..almost everywhere you turn he's busting someone's balls overy something...but take a closer look and you see that he's actually trying to look after our best interest in most cases....a newbie like me can appreciate that man so thanks cdnguy
he is still an asshole but yea he is looking out

Got bunk gear from PC ? Just send it too simec is their answer every time. Here's why.....

Simec rip off (until further notice)
And if Simec have some delays - PC is blame in this :) I think next time I will see a comment like "My wife is cheating on me and you all know who is blame"

Now seriously:
As I know Simec is the option for verifying of issues. If your car has broken - do you go to seller for replacement ? I think first of all you need some proofs that car really broken. (real proofs, not just words that the car doesn't move)

Here is same situation. I don't know exactly situation with Simec, but I never saw other labs who can do analysis like Simec.
Someone know other sources ?

Or Pcom could have sent out a couple of replacement vials for a fraction of the cost and much less bad press! I worked in the auto industry for many years, if my car is broken and its new, your damn right I'm going back for warranty! Right back to the selling dealer!

And I agree with you but in this business it's impossible to return something. (and I realize that return something "bad" to the manufacturer is the best option)
Diagnostics is still actual in warranty return case for repair/replacement but in case of automotive industry it will be done by seller - in our case it's impossible.

It's impossible for you to send out a few new vials of NPP to your customer to show an act of good business and customer support? Why would anyone spend over $500.00 instead of the cost of a few vials of NPP?

The Meso member paid for the test out of pocket as an offer of good faith!

And I agree with you but in this business it's impossible to return something. (and I realize that return something "bad" to the manufacturer is the best option)
Diagnostics is still actual in warranty return case for repair/replacement but in case of automotive industry it will be done by seller - in our case it's impossible.
Go read that thread. They have been lying to a TRUSTED and respected member here. Everytime its a different excuse. And your gear is involved! End of story

It's impossible for you to send out a few new vials of NPP to your customer to show an act of good business and customer support? Why would anyone spend over $500.00 instead of the cost of a few vials of NPP?
The Meso member paid for the test out of pocket as an offer of good faith!
We offered to paid for this test if I remember well

The $500.00 question is why would you spend $500.00 on the test instead of just sending out a few vials of NPP? I understand you can't just do it for everyone, but then again if PCom is so good, you shouldn't have to worry about this problem with everyone correct?

You can try to twist this anyway you want, the facts are the customer paid and you could have fixed this much cheaper and faster!

The $500.00 question is why would you spend $500.00 on the test instead of just sending out a few vials of NPP? I understand you can't just do it for everyone, but then again if PCom is so good, you shouldn't have to worry about this problem with everyone correct?

You can try to twist this anyway you want, the facts are the customer paid and you could have fixed this much cheaper and faster!
Because lot of users feared bacteria/fungus inside and lot of users have NPP that's why we chose test as better way to show all that nothing like this inside

Back