MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Is that why no one is answering...everyone ignored these guys lol. I am going to figure that out too.

What's going on here?

I was thinking about re ordering but is Basicstero/pcom having quality issues?

I bought test c and dbol inject back in the spring sale. Gave it to my friend and he's having great results. Fucker won't get a blood test though
I bought test c during their April promo. Had bloods done last week. I'll post as soon as I get the results back.

Anyone ever get bloods done while on there arimidex and also there t3. I plan on getting bloods here but just curious if anyone has used these products.

dbol tested well on anaboliclab. now why so many claim it's bunk is what's strange.

Pharmacom Labs Dianabolos Lab Test Results - Anabolic Lab
That test is almost a year old though! I really enjoyed the dbol i had from pc but i recieved mine in february and finished the second week of march i believe. That is what i brought up to pc in another thread, that the whole "batch number is misleading info" because they have surely had to make more since november of 2015. They say its so they no the internal batch of raws they use. But it is misleading to every consumer that looks at that good test on al and see's they have the same batch number on there dbol "so it must be good:

That test is almost a year old though! I really enjoyed the dbol i had from pc but i recieved mine in february and finished the second week of march i believe. That is what i brought up to pc in another thread, that the whole "batch number is misleading info" because they have surely had to make more since november of 2015. They say its so they no the internal batch of raws they use. But it is misleading to every consumer that looks at that good test on al and see's they have the same batch number on there dbol "so it must be good:
Great point. Do we know if they are the same batch #s as AL?

I just got dbol from the US domestic site with the same batch number and expiration date as the most recent anabolic lab testing. Been seeing a lot of negative reviews on the dbol so ill see for myself

Great point. Do we know if they are the same batch #s as AL?

Yes we do, nobody has had a different "batch #" frank has brought it up a few times. All batch #'s are batch numbers for pc's raws. They are not for finished products. Oils and orals the batch numbers are from as frank says "massive amounts of raw materials" they are to provide internal control and mean nothing to the consumer" it is misleading to have them and it has been brought to his attention by myself and a few other members in another thread. Not sure what thread it was because every other one started is for pc.

Back