MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

BTW, my physic should be no barring on any sources gear; if it's Pcom, or any other UGL! After having over 8 back surgeries, being out of any gym for years, I would hope anyone who has taken the time to read my posts here and in other threads, see the issues I have with training. I can't recall who made the post about my pictures, but I will concur, as I've stated in other threads, I'm tiny to everyone here. However, I will not suck some sources cock that can't give simple customer service they brag about.

678f46a8bfc5954e8c180a04e6c4aae0.jpg

This is from your Tapatalk profile idiot. Get over your AnabolicBoard bs. No one is afraid to answer you. Your premise is false because you're too stupid to understand the picture that was posted.

The fact is, you are a fraud, a fake reviewer on this thread, and a shill for Evo products. Go back to Evo and take your butt buddy @mghoward74 with you. You two are perfect for Evo.
Lol this is hilarious calling out guys who apparently are shilling. You got some balls you PC dick rider!!!! Who's the goof that posted in their own member intro that their running a PC sponsored cycle? You dumb ass!!! So if your gonna tell anyone to bounce take your own advice and leave Meso shill boy ! Good night ;)

@Impulse666

You should visit evo, eroids, or Anabolics steroid forum. It's moderated, full of shills, and has a bogus reviews section. You can refuse to read all reviews and just focus on the positive ones. You can purchase from protected sources. When you post your negative reviews, they'll flame you for being a hater, and then you can come back to meso with your tail between your legs.

Until then.....

Bye felicia, no one wants to hear your bitching.

Oh... So, I am the ONE who's bitching? Hahaha. Just shut up dipshit.

@Impulse666 your name is kind of ironic, as in, like a child, you seem to say whatever retarded thing pops into your mind first, for the sole purpose of being acknowledged by people you don't even know. Do you feel a sense of friendly attention here? Because if you do, you may be a sociopath. But, if your answer is "no", then why are you still here?

@Impulse666 your name is kind of ironic, as in, like a child, you seem to say whatever retarded thing pops into your mind first, for the sole purpose of being acknowledged by people you don't even know. Do you feel a sense of friendly attention here? Because if you do, you may be a sociopath. But, if your answer is "no", then why are you still here?
My name is not Impulse666, my username is.
FYI, I do chose this username because I wanted to, because I can, because I am free to chose, and because I like people who have nothing better do to with their lives, to take their time to comment about it like an old gossip.

So, I guess you are also another of @Geterdun little chicks? Damn, this pedo gets them all.

like a... little demon child. didn't school start? Why are you on meso? You should be coloring. Bad demon child!
How ironic of you to call me a child.

Not only did you just prove my point, but in the process, you demonstrated yet another instance of pure irony. @Impulse666 you are an odd little man.
I said it all above.

I've just set him to "ignored". Not worth my time.
Still, here he is. Talking about me.

All this time I've been here and I didn't know I could do that... -_-
All this time? how long it has been? 5 months since you registered this account?
Hmm, unless this is another account. That makes sense.
Perhaps you are even one of the other fags who have been on this drama since the start. Interesting.

View attachment 47682

Here you go fuck stick! This is your post. Anyone can read the headed that reads Anabolicboard.
That's from your Tapatalk profile. As anyone with half a brain can clearly see, it's asking if I want to "follow" Anabolic Board, since you are on it and I am looking at your profile.

Anything else that's totally irrelevant to this thread that you need explained to you like a LD child?

BTW, my physic should be no barring on any sources gear; if it's Pcom, or any other UGL! After having over 8 back surgeries, being out of any gym for years, I would hope anyone who has taken the time to read my posts here and in other threads, see the issues I have with training. I can't recall who made the post about my pictures, but I will concur, as I've stated in other threads, I'm tiny to everyone here. However, I will not suck some sources cock that can't give simple customer service they brag about.
Get over yourself. The point is you are a whiney bitch with ZERO experience and NO PERSPECTIVE on what makes a source good or bad. Your fucking housewife comments about them not answering your PMs fast enough is a waste of space. That doesn't mean they're a bad source. It means you're either a newb or a troll. Either way, your opinion is useless.

Back