MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

@Impulse666 отвали, мудак, бля!

Damn, thank you, with that post you just did something useful, helped everyone here and you just proved that not only you are NOT a troll, you also are NOT homo for defending your precious little princesses who are, at least, without any doubt, also very useful to this thread,.

@Impulse666 truly, you asking everyone here to trust Pcom, but your not willing to back up Pcom with what your spewing! I will gladly send my products in to Simec, but only under your name and shipping address. Your so confident Pcom is safe and such a great source, why not prove us wrong? You can PM me your shipping info and I will ship everything Monday.

@Impulse666 truly, you asking everyone here to trust Pcom, but your not willing to back up Pcom with what your spewing! I will gladly send my products in to Simec, but only under your name and shipping address. Your so confident Pcom is safe and such a great source, why not prove us wrong? You can PM me your shipping info and I will ship everything Monday.

Did I seriously just read that?!?!
Where, just WHERE, did I ever mentioned, you should trust Pharmacom? You are definitely a lost cause... I just... No words, I'm sorry but I just wasted too much time with you.

My last post, about this childish drama.

I never mentioned that people should or shouldn't trust Pharmacom.
I just think that some respect must be shown, and stop with useless posts that don't help anyone here.

If people don't get the message, that's their problem. Moderators don't seem to bother, why should I?

Yeah man go ahead and try to get his address. I bet it's within driving distance of their warehouse :rolleyes: if he's not on their payroll he's probably one of their gay ass lovers.o_O probably sitting on his 3rd world computer in his little gimp suit wearing a car battery down wired up to his second hand Soviet era vibrator.:confused:

Yeah man go ahead and try to get his address. I bet it's within driving distance of their warehouse :rolleyes: if he's not on their payroll he's probably one of their gay ass lovers.o_O probably sitting on his 3rd world computer in his little gimp suit wearing a car battery down wired up to his second hand Soviet era vibrator.:confused:
Kewl story bro.

At least I can drive, I don't have to give it away in public to get a "ride".

Kewl story bro.

At least I can drive, I don't have to give it away in public to get a "ride".
Why even join this forum if your only interested in pharmacom? They are on other boards. Source boards...with moderators. Why the vested interest in them?

Because meso is full of people who like to give head... So blow me.
Seriously man all bullshit aside why are you only interested in the pharmacom thread? Why worry about the fairness of a labs treatment here if you don't have a vested interest in them? Quite honestly they get treated very well for the most part. I've used there products no issues with what I used. My issue is with those that come in here with rave reviews on their first post or the opposite when they come in saying everythings bunk.

Seriously man all bullshit aside why are you only interested in the pharmacom thread? Why worry about the fairness of a labs treatment here if you don't have a vested interest in them? Quite honestly they get treated very well for the most part. I've used there products no issues with what I used. My issue is with those that come in here with rave reviews on their first post or the opposite when they come in saying everythings bunk.
Well, Pharmacom's the first online store I bought from.

Like I mentioned before, many times, I'm not being a shill or fanboy, I even said that dbol didn't do anything to me and the support isn't the best.

Of course I hope they are a competent manufacter and source! I mean, I'm corrently using their stuff. But you don't see me here saying its the best stuff in the world, do you?

I just want to visit this thread and find useful stuff once in a while, but these guys are making it difficult.

Bad reviews could be the best information you could get. You telling everyone their posts are bullshit, this only makes you look like a shill. Especially if you read far enough back to see members are only posting on their experience. I've never said Pcom gear was bad, but only complained on their customer service and stock issues.

Had quite a bit of respect for pharmacom in till the shill issue came up. But it's all the dickriders that really killed it for me.
Well, Pharmacom's the first online store I bought from.

Like I mentioned before, many times, I'm not being a shill or fanboy, I even said that dbol didn't do anything to me and the support isn't the best.

Of course I hope they are a competent manufacter and source! I mean, I'm corrently using their stuff. But you don't see me here saying its the best stuff in the world, do you?
No your not out right saying they're the greatest . It just seems very strange to only post or visit in the pharmacom thread. Half the people that leave good reviews on here are first time posters that just want a discount. If you are actually interested in improving yourself theirs alot of great training and steroid usage threads here. Lately the bullshit has been extremely thick on Frank's and Darius's threads.

Bad reviews could be the best information you could get. You telling everyone their posts are bullshit, this only makes you look like a shill. Especially if you read far enough back to see members are only posting on their experience. I've never said Pcom gear was bad, but only complained on their customer service and stock issues.

What's your problem @Geterdun, seriously?

Did you just read above? You are trolling me? Aren't you? Perhaps I am the dumb one, to keep replying you.

I said, for a MILLION times that both kind of reviews are valid, but you don't have to keep bitching about it. Period.

Had quite a bit of respect for pharmacom

No your not out right saying they're the greatest . It just seems very strange to only post or visit in the pharmacom thread. Half the people that leave good reviews on here are first time posters that just want a discount. If you are actually interested in improving yourself theirs alot of great training and steroid usage threads here. Lately the bullshit has been extremely thick on Frank's and Darius's threads.
God, can ANYONE on meso read at all?
I just said I'm corrently using their stuff, that's obviously why I am only posting here.

God, can ANYONE on meso read at all?
I just said I'm corrently using their stuff, that's obviously why I am only posting here.
Whatever dude. Reviews loose credibility, look fake and hurt the lab when they're from first post members or those that are only ever in that labs thread. Hell as far as using their gear I just took a sust shot this morning to kick my test back up after dropping my numbers for trt blood work.

Whatever dude. Reviews loose credibility, look fake and hurt the lab when they're from first post members or those that are only ever in that labs thread. Hell as far as using their gear I just took a sust shot this morning to kick my test back up after dropping my numbers for trt blood work.
I'm sorry, I should of been more specific on my last posts. I usually say proper reviews. Blood works or lab tests.
I'm glad you had good experience with them, I hope I do too.

Edit: Oh Yes, by the way, I did NOT made any review about their products. I just gave my opinion like many others about their dbol.

@Impulse666

You should visit evo, eroids, or Anabolics steroid forum. It's moderated, full of shills, and has a bogus reviews section. You can refuse to read all reviews and just focus on the positive ones. You can purchase from protected sources. When you post your negative reviews, they'll flame you for being a hater, and then you can come back to meso with your tail between your legs.

Until then.....

Bye felicia, no one wants to hear your bitching.

Back