MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

As I look at your username, it fits you perfect.

Impulse: a sudden strong and unreflective urge or desire to act.

666....psst...please!

You should be called "Pretty Princess Pegasus". Why? Because you don't know shit. You expect to be spoon fed info, instead of doing proper research. Then just like a brat you want sympathy when shit doesn't go your way. Impulse fit you perfectly

So scream your little heart out for a moderator to help you....I'm listening.
Meso is not for you.."Bye felicia"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Hmm... So MESO is for what exactly? little bitches who keep making fun of others?
Because that's what happens mostly here.

People are pulling out questions or giving out some interesting info, then, there's another 5 pages of BS, and you know what is the funny thing? It's always the same guys.

It's not like you're helping much, you just come to this thread, along some other guys here, just to blame users and talk shit. Like I mentioned earlier, if you don't like Pharmacom's, then just leave this thread alone, it's just as simple as that.

It's people like you, who have nothing better to do with their lifes, that give this forum a bad name. Like the above guy said, Just a waste of space. I'm not seeing you doing anything useful other than making fun of others.

What can I do you for?
So, there's no moderator tag, no moderators list, all hidden, I guess that's on purpose. Perhaps to let guys like these ruin threads without getting bashed for letting it happen? I mean, tell me you're not on their side?

Even though any of them, might have done something ONCE that may be somewhat considered useful, I don't think they should be immune to a warning.

Yeah let's get this thread back on track. If you're gonna bitch or argue to someone else make a separate thread or do it in a pm.
I'm sure we'd get much quicker responses from pharmacom if they didn't have to filter the bullshit posts considering how rare it is to see Frank post on here.
We've all share a common interest and we're all here for the same thing.
This is an unmoderated forum because they expect that if you're old enough to be using aas, you should be old enough to control your temper and not feed into the childish members who always want something to argue about and don't contribute to the safety of the community.
I think I speak for everyone here.

Yeah let's get this thread back on track. If you're gonna bitch or argue to someone else make a separate thread or do it in a pm.
I'm sure we'd get much quicker responses from pharmacom if they didn't have to filter the bullshit posts considering how rare it is to see Frank post on here.
This is an unmoderated forum because they expect that if you're old enough to be using aas, you should be old enough to control your temper and not feed into the childish members who always want something to argue about and don't contribute to the safety of the community.
Even though I agree with your wise words, I do believe that's a VERY poor excuse to this forum being "unmoderated".
Still, you are right, lets just get back on track and stop with the drama please.

"We've all share a common interest and we're all here for the same thing"

Curious what the "common interest" is and what "we're" all here for, considering most in this thread and those agreeing with you mostly if not only, post in Pcom related threads.

Those "childish" members you speak of, have and will continue to contribute more than I've seen you or the others the agree with this statement contribute. Maybe if some of the "non-childish" members would get out of the Pcom threads, you'd see the members here that actually contribute something of value, other than my pack arrived and the dbol is fire BS.

"We've all share a common interest and we're all here for the same thing"

Curious what the "common interest" is and what "we're" all here for, considering most in this thread and those agreeing with you mostly if not only, post in Pcom related threads.

Those "childish" members you speak of, have and will continue to contribute more than I've seen you or the others the agree with this statement contribute. Maybe if some of the "non-childish" members would get out of the Pcom threads, you'd see the members here that actually contribute something of value, other than my pack arrived and the dbol is fire BS.
Nice contribution. This post is gonna help us get to the bottom of things

Besides, regarding the batch number, once a specific batch number (say batch # GYR565LL) is "established" as being tested and properly dosed, would it not benefit a UGL to reuse that batch number over and over, with the fallback response being "batch # GYR565LL has already been tested and been proven to be dosed properly".
Ya great point, I have thought of this as well

Mine was the same batch of the AL test.
I dont know how they do it but Ive read some ugl use a batch number for the entire supply of raws not just a small batch of said product. Meaning, if they order a large quantity of raws(which is most likely the case), then their dbol could potentially have the same batch number for a very long time(until the raws run out). So saying this, batch numbers really dont mean anything because if this is the case different batches could have different results because of all the different variables that come into effect when producing a batch.

I dont know how they do it but Ive read some ugl use a batch number for the entire supply of raws not just a small batch of said product. Meaning, if they order a large quantity of raws(which is most likely the case), then their dbol could potentially have the same batch number for a very long time(until the raws run out). So saying this, batch numbers really dont mean anything because if this is the case different batches could have different results because of all the different variables that come into effect when producing a batch.
Pharmacom claims this is what they do if I remember correctly.

Even though I agree with your wise words, I do believe that's a VERY poor excuse to this forum being "unmoderated".
Still, you are right, lets just get back on track and stop with the drama please.
So you you want to bitch about the forum not having mods but the only...only damn place you've ever posted is pharmacoms threads...get your shill fagot ass out of here!:mad:

I'm really curious as to what anyone means when they say "get this thread back on track?" So, if members post their experience and doesn't weigh in Pcoms favor, it's a waste of time?

Speaking to absorption rate and speaking from experience. In my 21+ years of back issues, a person can have absorption rate issues. Especially if they have had any weight loss surgery, extended use of NSAIDS, or Narcotic pain med use. I'm sure many members here are familiar with the powerful Narcotic Diulated? Well, the company who makes this med, sent out notices to Docs stating that anyone having weight loss surgery, or digestion issues might have absorption rate problems and recommended trying a different Med.

Take this for what it's worth. Not sure it would be the same with oral AAS, such as DBol, but I'm not sure why it would be different.

Well, this is a lost cause I see. Anyway, just to clear my head.

So you you want to bitch about the forum not having mods but the only...only damn place you've ever posted is pharmacoms threads...get your shill fagot ass out of here!:mad:
First gaylord, I would like for you to explain me why you are calling me a "shill", for waiting this thread back on track?

What does forum moderators have to do with me posting only on Pcom thread? Oh wait, I just realized you are another retarded. Congratulations, one more to the list!

TIP: Perhaps you should do some research first or at least use your brain before posting.

Back