MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

@AlphaLife Bwahahahaaaa YOUR A FUCKING SHILL!!!!! No fucking wonder your mouth if full of their shit!!!! Your opinions mean nothing you dub fuck!!!! Go try to piss on someone else's leg and tell them it's raining you weasel!

Stupid nonsense eh?

Was it stupid that members here and in other forums post that PC dbol was bunk?

Wasnt stupid, But you bought it anyway.

Was it posted here that PC TestE had tremendous pip?

Yep, but you bought it anyway.

Was it posted that a lot PC product often get seized by customs?

Looks like a lot of your issues come from failure to read the thread. There's just as much info on the last page, as it is on the first page...

I'm pretty sure everyone who has posted bloodwork has been given thanks to their contribution. Especially those members who aren't shills.

Did you post bloodwork from your "Sponsored Pharmacom steroid cycle log"?
I for one don't have as much as free time you guys apparently have. With that in mind, I don't come to a forum talking BS for pages. You had a bad experience, congratulations for you, welcome to the Internet!
There is however people who are more concerned about proper reviews with reliable proofs, or anything else that might be useful for the community for that matter. And people who only come to these threads crying and bitching don't help at all.

PS: Since you have nothing better to do than search my posts history, you might as well look at the post I made about basicstero lack of support /communicatione, but I don't keep bitching about it.

You know, perhaps you should also take some AAS for that brain of yours.

I for one don't have as much as free time you guys apparently have. With that in mind, I don't come to a forum talking BS for pages. You had a bad experience, congratulations for you, welcome to the Internet!
There is however people who are more concerned about proper reviews with reliable proofs, or anything else that might be useful for the community for that matter. And people who only come to these threads crying and bitching don't help at all.

PS: Since you have nothing better to do than search my posts history, you might as well look at the post I made about basicstero lack of support /communicatione, but I don't keep bitching about it.

Was that post before, or after you were a shill?

And yes, being retired is great! I love my free time! I just don't use it like you do, as a shill!

What blood panel will show their customer service? I'm pretty sure I never said my shit was bunk. As a matter of fact, I have said I'm speaking to customer service. I posted pictures of the product I ordered from them. Darius and Frank both tried to say I was full of shit, but they both ended up eating their words.
You sir are a complete waste of oxygen. Since you registered here you only talk shit. Dude, get over yourself. I will NOT even waste my time with such a looser.

It did actually! Then I was able to find the silver lining in it. but thank you for reminding me. If I'm able to continue to look at what I could have turned my retirement in to and what I actually did turn it in to, my life couldn't be better! My son is at my side everyday.

Stupid nonsense eh?

Was it stupid that members here and in other forums post that PC dbol was bunk?

Wasnt stupid, But you bought it anyway.

Was it posted here that PC TestE had tremendous pip?

Was it posted that a lot PC product often get seized by customs?

Looks like a lot of your issues come from failure to read the thread. There's just as much info on the last page, as it is on the first page...

No idea what or who you're talking about. Their Dbol worked so well I started getting gyno symptoms. Their test E has zero pip--but then again I'm not a sensitive little bitch. And none of my 5 orders was seized. My experience with Pcom has been amazing. That's why I find it hard to believe any of the unproven BS the same 3 trolls keep spewing on this thread.

What lab do you use?

No idea what or who you're talking about. Their Dbol worked so well I started getting gyno symptoms. Their test E has zero pip--but then again I'm not a sensitive little bitch. And none of my 5 orders was seized. My experience with Pcom has been amazing. That's why I find it hard to believe any of the unproven BS the same 3 trolls keep spewing on this thread.

What lab do you use?

I sure as hell hope your not calling me a troll! As I have stated many times, my gear is good, but once again, their customer service is aweful to say the least! I ordered from both Darius and Frank, with issues! You keep trying to skirt the issues of customer service, stock at the EU Warehouse and lack of communication! As a Shill, you probably get great service, but as a customer, there are issues! There are many more members bitching than just 3. Stop posting about their gear quality and start explaining what your doing to help customer service. Your a Shill, you should be on top of that shit!

I sure as hell hope your not calling me a troll! As I have stated many times, my gear is good, but once again, their customer service is aweful to say the least! I ordered from both Darius and Frank, with issues! You keep trying to skirt the issues of customer service, stock at the EU Warehouse and lack of communication! As a Shill, you probably get great service, but as a customer, there are issues! There are many more members bitching than just 3. Stop posting about their gear quality and start explaining what your doing to help customer service. Your a Shill, you should be on top of that shit!
How many times have you used Pharmacom gear since you said on your Evo log June 17 entry that you've never used them?
a59f04f2d21e442f6a8534d7da1a7f27.jpg
811e18d99bb187e93866b2abe6825a2c.jpg

Yea. You're a fraud.

944c3a2e048df447d5e9d7a5347fa928.jpg
9ef1876da12904f8372c9f6b4c99eb7b.jpg

Sarms1 gains. FRAUD!

I search your post history because it's YOUR HISTORY. YOUR HISTORY Says "Hey guys, regardless of what you say, I'm going to take a chance on pharmacon products." Then when you have to wait for extended period of time for gear (seized) or you having pip and want to combine TESTE 300 to your TestE 500 ...then you want someone to here your sob stories....lol

C'mon man

What lab do you use?
I tagged you and quoted you, so I'm clear on who I'm talking to.

What lab I use? Why? Shilling for one company not enough?

It goes to show that when you support a lab the way you have been doing for awhile, you'll get most of your orders. What about the other guys who are having problems? Don't see you advocating for them...you cheeky prick!

I search your post history because it's YOUR HISTORY. YOUR HISTORY Says "Hey guys, regardless of what you say, I'm going to take a chance on pharmacon products." Then when you have to wait for extended period of time for gear (seized) or you having pip and want to combine TESTE 300 to your TestE 500 ...then you want someone to here your sob stories....lol

C'mon man

I tagged you and quoted you, so I'm clear on who I'm talking to.

What lab I use? Why? Shilling for one company not enough?

It goes to show that when you support a lab the way you have been doing for awhile, you'll get most of your orders. What about the other guys who are having problems? Don't see you advocating for them...you cheeky prick!
That guy Geterdun is fake. He made it all up. I posted the proof. You probably did too. Keep supporting fake reviews.

<br />How many times have you used Pharmacom gear since you said on your Evo log June 17 entry that you've never used them?
a59f04f2d21e442f6a8534d7da1a7f27.jpg
811e18d99bb187e93866b2abe6825a2c.jpg
<br /><br />Yea. You're a fraud. <br /><br />
944c3a2e048df447d5e9d7a5347fa928.jpg
9ef1876da12904f8372c9f6b4c99eb7b.jpg
<br /><br />Sarms1 gains. FRAUD!

Great try buddy! If you would have posted my post where I stated my doc started my TRT, you could have shown everyone the Dat of July 17th, not June 17th.

54be7e0f9eb87eeb50aba8c134ef885c.png

I've also never posted pictures on Anabolic boards as you have shown. I was recently sent there after so many problems with Pcom. My name you show is correct, so I challenge you to post the forum and what thread you see pictures on Anabolic Board.

The plan was to do Sarms for 60 days, but my doc made me start TRT earlier than expected. So, in an effort to not get bloods back with such high values, I start my cycle early. I can go back to my doc with good blood work.

Everyone is welcome to go look and see if I'm a moderator on EVO. I've made some great connections with members there. I completely understand not many like EVO, but I will continue to interact with them.

Great try buddy! If you would have posted my post where I stated my doc started my TRT, you could have shown everyone the Dat of July 17th, not June 17th.

54be7e0f9eb87eeb50aba8c134ef885c.png

I've also never posted pictures on Anabolic boards as you have shown. I was recently sent there after so many problems with Pcom. My name you show is correct, so I challenge you to post the forum and what thread you see pictures on Anabolic Board.

The plan was to do Sarms for 60 days, but my doc made me start TRT earlier than expected. So, in an effort to not get bloods back with such high values, I start my cycle early. I can go back to my doc with good blood work.

Everyone is welcome to go look and see if I'm a moderator on EVO. I've made some great connections with members there. I completely understand not many like EVO, but I will continue to interact with them.
The pics are from your fucking bullshit log on Evo you fraud. You claim to have used Pharmacom from Darius and Frank but you never used AAS before June 17 according to your post on Evo. How the fuck have you run two cycles since then and why didn't you mention to your gay buddies on Evo that you were using a lab they banned from their site?

Because you NEVER USED THEM!

You are a fraud. Fucking loser posting fake "reviews." Go back to Evo.

Not sure what you guys are fighting about or who is wrong or right but unless the staff at evo is involved with the source, chances are the source will be banned at evo.
Also, if members speak openly against the sarms and sources the staff at evo are pushing, they too will be banned. I've been banned from evo a few times.

Not sure what you guys are fighting about or who is wrong or right but unless the staff at evo is involved with the source, chances are the source will be banned at evo.
Also, if members speak openly against the sarms and sources the staff at evo are pushing, they too will be banned. I've been banned from evo a few times.
We're talking about his fake reviews about bad service from Pharmacom that he's never actually bought from as you can see from his cycle log on Evo where he sucks off the mods.

We're talking about his fake reviews about bad service from Pharmacom that he's never actually bought from as you can see from his cycle log on Evo where he sucks off the mods.
I've never purchased from Darius or Frank. Ive used the gear but not the service the 2 provide.
I'm also not posting reviews but i am quite vocal. Should i be silent as well?

I've never purchased from Darius or Frank. Ive used the gear but not the service the 2 provide.
I'm also not posting reviews but i am quite vocal. Should i be silent as well?
If you're not making shit up and lying like the total fraud Geterdun, I don't care what you do. I just think people who are spending all their time flaming a lab and calling people who have had positive experiences shills are working for another lab. i.e. geterdun, MGhoward, big-paul, etc

Back