MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

i thought its just tren first. you need to heat it up to about 155.0°C if i remember right. as i said i always use microwave ofen.

This was a great way to destroy the tren in the mix, Frank. Good job!

Okay I put it in the oven at 200 Celsius for 10 minuts. Didn't do anything.

Other ideas?

Pitch it. That kind of heat destroys tren. It is light and heat sensitive. You now have test + Stan+ god only knows what tren degradation products.

This was a great way to destroy the tren in the mix, Frank. Good job!

Pitch it. That kind of heat destroys tren. It is light and heat sensitive. You now have test + Stan+ god only knows what tren degradation products.
I dont think it's frank anymore....

When are you restocking the pharmacom test E and the pharmaceutical accutane on the European domestic store? The quantity available right now it too little for me.

Wow seriously? Only the EU warhouse? why? Do you have any alternative ways to order then?
He said "vacation".

You can order international.
Or order and pay till august 6 or 7.

After that nothing coming out anymore.for some time. That's why 20% off.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

He said "vacation".

You can order international.
Or order and pay till august 6 or 7.

After that nothing coming out anymore.for some time. That's why 20% off.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
I remember posting that members should be wary when a ugl has problems and shortly after have a big sale.
With other ugl's in the past guys have never gotten final orders after payment. Its called the "Exit Scam"...use caution.

I remember posting that members should be wary when a ugl has problems and shortly after have a big sale.
With other ugl's in the past guys have never gotten final orders after payment. Its called the "Exit Scam"...use caution.
I'm sure if Frank were to exit scam it wouldn't be with the European warehouse..just saying :confused:

Guys....just saying what has happened in the past and to be careful.
Ive posted before that i have used and still have pharmacom gear on hand. Ive been happy in the past. I just dont like how things have been going the last month or so.

What happened exactly?
Ugl's in the past before disappearing would run a big sale to try and bring in and raise as much cash as possible and then skip out without filling orders. Ask some of the guys that have been around...ive seen @Docd187123 running around here. He's seen it.
It seems to happen when the ugl is having problems that customers haven't seen before with the ugl.

Ugl's in the past before disappearing would run a big sale to try and bring in and raise as much cash as possible and then skip out without filling orders. Ask some of the guys that have been around...ive seen @Docd187123 running around here. He's seen it.
It seems to happen when the ugl is having problems that customers haven't seen before with the ugl.
What problems have they been having? I must have missed something.

Back