MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

i powerlift monday thru friday so i take the halo before workout..but yea can i get away with not taking any ai or e blocker and just stop taking the halo

yea just as a pre workout but i have a feeling the pharmacom halo is not halo probablly some other aas cuz ive never had problems with gyno from halo
How many times a week are you using it? Halotestin can spike the shit out of your estrogen a guy or two in the powerlifting threads on here have to use large amounts of ai the day before to manage the spikes.

i powerlift monday thru friday so i take the halo before workout..but yea can i get away with not taking any ai or e blocker and just stop taking the halo
Idk man. I've never actually used halo. Theirs alot of people on here with way more experience than me.

Hey bud in order to not hijack this thread if you have more questions you can just PM me and I have only read what's on this page but unless you are on cycle and peaking don't be using halo it's not good for your overall health and if you require halo for a good training session you should reevaluate your programming halo is for max effort and you shouldn't be max effort and also lifting 5 days straight powerlifting style is going to cripple you I lift 4 times a week with a day break inbetween every session.

i hear the mix 5 is a great preworkout but not sure if its good for powerlifters tho

also i suggest PM RogerThat he has been right on and willing to help

To keep this thread on what it should be, I have to say Basicstero has been treating me great!

Being in Canada this has been risky for me. So far only 1 seizure on my orders. The last 2 orders from Basic looked great and were packaged good.

So far I haved loved the products and the customer service has been wonderful.
As well my bloods came back good.

Hello peeps.. I always read these forums and just want to say Thanks to everyone who participates and posts. Its crazy how much knowledge is available online. Knowledge on a global scale. I'm going to be running a test e cycle I've acquired from basicstero. I'll be doing pre bloods this week sometime then starting injections next week. Can't wait to get it going. I'll be staying in touch on here with blood results and progress checks :)

To keep this thread on what it should be, I have to say Basicstero has been treating me great!

Being in Canada this has been risky for me. So far only 1 seizure on my orders. The last 2 orders from Basic looked great and were packaged good.

So far I haved loved the products and the customer service has been wonderful.
As well my bloods came back good.

Not to sound like a dick, but we will talk about whatever we want on this or any UGL thread, because its OUR thread not theirs. If your looking for controlled UGL threads where everybody has to stay on topic youll have to go to a moderated forum. [emoji4]

Sponsors

Back