MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

@AlphaLifeI don’t understand this. I really don’t. Allow me to list some of the facts that I find relevant.

1) Pcom is a UGL. No matter how sophisticated or A-typical, still a UGL.
2) You are a member of the board.
3) Those that would know best have stated multiple times that all the “trolling” only increases sells.
4) New members are constantly told “read”, “do your research”, “blood work”, “AnabolicLab”. (All areas where Pcom has a currently solid reputation.)

So with these facts in mind, I would like to state my conjecture. You are damaging your standing and reputation for people that don’t need it. If they have misled us and the opinion of a few supporters or detractors has that much effect. Then maybe everyone should worry. If you believe in the product so much that you are willing to engage with this much intensity. Then surely you believe enough to let it speak for itself. This much commitment could be devoted some where it is more needed. I am not seeking conflict with you. I just don’t understand what the endgame to all of this is.
Just tired of reading BS...

How's the success rate from int to the mid west. There's a big cost difference Ordering from int that would pay for lab test

Really dude? lol I'm glad you deleted the quote after the fact.Thats all that matters dude.

edit - Hey @Steve84....Gator is good people and well liked!

No offense to anyone in any Regards. Stupid is stupid regardless of company i'd say this. No offense to him but i'd still say Fucking moron. Just the way it is.

No offense to anyone in any Regards. Stupid is stupid regardless of company i'd say this. No offense to him but i'd still say Fucking moron. Just the way it is.
Fair enough man let's hope you don't ever have a brain fart here then cuz i don't forget things lol Plus we have all messed up at some point on here big or small it's called being human;)

Just so I understand you being here and sucking off PC everyday. You admitted to receiving kick backs?
Never received anything fraud @CdnGuy. Never written anything but my honest opinion fuckstick. Including bringing attention to shit like the GH gremlin. You're just too fucking stuck in your agenda getting paid by Balkan to smear other labs to see the facts.