MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

BiggerBen is no troll. He's one of the most stand up guys in this game.
You can post facts or you can post trash. That post was trash. Maybe he has posted good stuff in the past. But, like all labs, what you did in the past is just that, in the past.

Inexperienced trolls like @Geterdun @CdnGuy and their ilk aren't protecting anything but themselves. They post ego boosting trash that has no basis in fact or experience.

All I care for is facts and personal experience. That's what this board is for. Not for some crackhead's conspiracy theories. I "rep" for facts. If you don't like facts, good luck. This circle jerk crew just wastes everyone's time with their baseless drivel.

You can post facts or you can post trash. That post was trash. Maybe he has posted good stuff in the past. But, like all labs, what you did in the past is just that, in the past.

Inexperienced trolls like @Geterdun @CdnGuy and their ilk aren't protecting anything but themselves. They post ego boosting trash that has no basis in fact or experience.

All I care for is facts and personal experience. That's what this board is for. Not for some crackhead's conspiracy theories. I "rep" for facts. If you don't like facts, good luck. This circle jerk crew just wastes everyone's time with their baseless drivel.

BiggerBen is NOT CdnGuy or Geterdun. Biggerben is someone who finds shady labs and exposes them, someone who will NOT snitch your ass out, someone who can be trusted, and someone who sticks to their word. Just bc you don't like the points levied at you by BigBen doesn't make the post trash nor does it make him a troll. You've seen my arguments regarding fact and fiction in many threads. I'm all for objective evidence. You have none against BigBen and I ask you stop making baseless posts against him.

On the contrary fan boy these two things I am not. I live in reality unlike you by stating since 2003 you've never seen anything like PC. Yes PC is overall a well run ugl considering the industry. But the way you constantly praise this lab it gives new "green" members a false impression imo. PC is only as good as the Raw supplier can provide. So in reality AlphaLife they are dependent on an outside provider sir!!! If you seriously think PC can not have serious issues in the future you're the one who is blind!!!!! I'm glad people have the opportunity to deal with an above average ugl overall but don't act like a fuckin groupie man. Meso isn't about rainbows & unicorns! It's about being honest and real when dealing with these pushers.
Finally a well written and realistic commrnt! lolol

Still flapping your gums hey Alphaboy. Doing a great job man! Keep showing everyone what a real tool looks like.:)

Don't care what you think.... I'm not here for the popularity contest. Just sifting through the trash to find useful FACTS.

Perhaps it has slipped by you that you in fact have become the shit posting troll.

you should leave.

also you should note, that if people suddenly stop responding to you, it isnt because you are correct, its that everyone is hitting the ignore button.

for anyone interested in ignoring alphaboy, go up and click on his name and the option will come up.
you will see: profile page, start a conversation,follow and ignore. just click on ignore and his posts will disappear.

Never understood why use ignore. Just scan past. You'll never know when you need to straighten someone out.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Never understood why use ignore. Just scan past. You'll never know when you need to straighten someone out.

some guys just dont get it. they blather on and on. even if the whole board tells them to stfu, they never will. if you dont feed the trolls, they'll go away.

Yeah let me just give up my source gtfo here

Why not steer people in the right direction? Many of us are here to make sure we don't die injecting bunk junk. If you can help the board...please do. You can't just raise a turd storm without offering alternate options.

Maybe @AlphaLife would start praising your source if you gave him the chance.

The problem is then ur source gets made . It work and money to find a good source but in the end well worth it

I understand that, but what problem does that pose for you? You can still order what you have found to be good gear, right?

@CdnGuy. Serious question because I'm relatively new here. Is giving members a good experience with a source frowned upon here?

Because no legitimate Meso member will steer anyone in any direction bud! Research and make your own choice.

But legitimate good meso members WILL verbally beat the turds out of you if you actually have good things to say about an UGL. Doesn't make sense to me.