MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

But ur theory is still as credible as ones that claim its bunk gear .
You are incorrect. RTHoads theory is supported by facts, not conjecture. Go to AnabolicLab.com. Go to the bloodwork section of Meso. The results there are called facts; proof of quality. It's not a theory that the gear has been good to date. It has actually been good and there is tons of proof. More than any other lab currently in existence. But trolls don't care about facts that don't support their agenda.

I mean u have a bunch of reps that could possibly be members here acting like users . Which I think that has been the case by a lot of threads here

@RThoads your correct sir. I never said their gear was bad for me. I only ran their Test E500 and Tren A for a short while and switched to my other source. My was strictly customer service and now have some issues with them saying blood work for bad gear from a new member isn't reliable, but good blood work from the same member is ok. Then, if a member spends more money, there trust much more. Just to double standard for me. I get new members need to pay their dues here, but harm reduction is for everyone, not just long time members, or deep pockets. Thanks for your respect and input.

But wasn't there a thread that talks about that and that being questionable
Who started the thread? What facts supported their theory? What proof do they have that the man who does more for this community than ANYONE, Millard, is corrupting the results? Who the fuck are THEY? They are NO ONE.

Believe what you want. I just appreciate the results I am getting from PC and the consistent quality they provide me in my orders. That coupled with all of the bloodwork from members and the AnabolicLab.com tests, PC paying members to do independent testing, tge list goes on. In all the years I've been sourcing online, starting back in 2003, I've never seen a more dedicated operation. Please name one...

Just want to remind:
We have extended our promo offer. It is valid till 15th of September.
Conditions:
for orders over 200$ - free bonus products worth 50$ on your choice
for orders over 300$ - free bonus products worth 100$ on your choice
for orders over 400$ - free bonus products worth 200$ on your choice
Promo codes are not needed, you will be able to choose free bonus items at one of the ordering steps.
In case of a seizure only paid items are reshipped.
Regarding extra discounts within our promo. You have a choice now:
- no promo items, discounts are available
- no discounts, promo items are available
You can choose it during ordering.
Our price-list: http://int.basicstero.info/products/show (Online shop anabolic steroids - Basicstero. Buy anabolic steroids online)
Test results of our gear: Pharmacom Labs Archives - Anabolic Lab

Who started the thread? What facts supported their theory? What proof do they have that the man who does more for this community than ANYONE, Millard, is corrupting the results? Who the fuck are THEY? They are NO ONE.

Believe what you want. I just appreciate the results I am getting from PC and the consistent quality they provide me in my orders. That coupled with all of the bloodwork from members and the AnabolicLab.com tests, PC paying members to do independent testing, tge list goes on. In all the years I've been sourcing online, starting back in 2003, I've never seen a more dedicated operation. Please name one...

Same. That's why I pulled the trigger

On the contrary fan boy these two things I am not. I live in reality unlike you by stating since 2003 you've never seen anything like PC. Yes PC is overall a well run ugl considering the industry. But the way you constantly praise this lab it gives new "green" members a false impression imo. PC is only as good as the Raw supplier can provide. So in reality AlphaLife they are dependent on an outside provider sir!!! If you seriously think PC can not have serious issues in the future you're the one who is blind!!!!! I'm glad people have the opportunity to deal with an above average ugl overall but don't act like a fuckin groupie man. Meso isn't about rainbows & unicorns! It's about being honest and real when dealing with these pushers.

I think two things are going on here lately:

1) reverse scammers trying to get an extra free vial here and there by making up complaints. The reason I think this happens is because I have not seen any of these people eager to send samples for HPLC testing (which would prove the claim). I know when I had a questionable LabMax, I greatly appreciated that this source covered the cost to get an accredited lab to analyze the product -- bottom line is I wanted to know what I had!
I have to ask myself:
Why would I want a "replacement" if I am not even sure what I have?
Why would I want another vial if I think it is bad gear?
If I really questioned what I was putting into my body I would want it tested and get real information NOT get more of what I think is junk.
However, if I was just looking to get free gear then I would want another vial instead of testing to find out facts.

2) Competition either directly or through shills are bashing the source to try to discourage customers in an attempt to get more business for their own store.
Again, same logic -- if all these bad vials and tabs are occurring then where are the testing results that prove it?
A real customer greatly appreciates the opportunity to get 3rd party testing done; be real, how many dealers do you know that will support you getting their product analyzed by an accredited lab? We have all wanted to know what is actually in a vial for years and with AL we finally have that info which has held sources accountable.
If these claims are true then why has there been ZERO negative results from actual testing (AL, or individuals -- all results have been good including the sample that I had which failed on LM).
It is obviously this is going -- competitor's shills bashing this source -- filling the thread to cause negativity and confusion.

After all, the option to send things in for testing is not enough and someone is so convinced the gear is bad -- then why even bother with this source?
why not just go move on and do business with whatever awesome alternative you have?

And, anyone with a brain understands why an unopened sealed vial is needed -- once it is no longer sealed anyone could have injected anything into that vial.

The only reason anyone would NOT want HPLC is because he or she knows the out-come will not support the claim.

Before you call me a shill for speaking logically, please review my history here and on other boards -- oh, and don't forget I was the one that posted the FAILED pharmacom NPP LabMax which lead me to getting my own SIMEC HPLC testing done (The NPP results did come back good and I had great gains on that cycle)
AND I was the one that posted POOR serum GH results for the pharmatropin I used.

I have posted unbiased, both good and/or bad results for any of my experiences.

Just addressing your first point. When I was planning on sending my bunk dbol in for testing here is what I was offered: I had to cover all expenses up front and if by some miracle it came back as properly dosed I was out the 300 dollars for testing. There's no guarntee on getting your money, or legitimate product back. Look how much scrutiny SIMEC under right now.

Pharmacom plays off this. They don't expect everyone to jump through all the hoops. Since when is bloodwork not a proper indication of quality???

On the contrary fan boy these two things I am not. I live in reality unlike you by stating since 2003 you've never seen anything like PC. Yes PC is overall a well run ugl considering the industry. But the way you constantly praise this lab it gives new "green" members a false impression imo. PC is only as good as the Raw supplier can provide. So in reality AlphaLife they are dependent on an outside provider sir!!! If you seriously think PC can not have serious issues in the future you're the one who is blind!!!!! I'm glad people have the opportunity to deal with an above average ugl overall but don't act like a fuckin groupie man. Meso isn't about rainbows & unicorns! It's about being honest and real when dealing with these pushers.
Wrong again illiterate crackhead. If you knew how to read, it wpuld be clear to you that everything I say is couched in the past tense. That is ALWAYS a caveat for ANY review of a UGL. You should know that by now. I have never said that it would be good in the future. Only that it has been good so far IN MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and on AnabolicLab and in the bloodwork section on Meso. These are facts. Your posts never include facts...because you are just a TROLL. Your posts are less than [emoji90].

Keep picking up that check from whoever pays you (Balkan? Vermodje?) to post 10 times per day since you joined and keep spending it at your local crack house. Your troll opinion is worthless to anyone with even a minimal capacity for logic.

Just addressing your first point. When I was planning on sending my bunk dbol in for testing here is what I was offered: I had to cover all expenses up front and if by some miracle it came back as properly dosed I was out the 300 dollars for testing. There's no guarntee on getting your money, or legitimate product back. Look how much scrutiny SIMEC under right now.

Pharmacom plays off this. They don't expect everyone to jump through all the hoops. Since when is bloodwork not a proper indication of quality???
Question was the dbol an extra "gift" they threw in or a purchase that you made?

I agree man. But if PC paid directly, people like [emoji90] would say the results were tainted. Hell, [emoji90] says they are tainted anyway. Trolls have ruined Meso.

Alphalife u sure are an idiot . People like u that back bunk gear and keep spreading bullshit is what ruining Meso .You seem to back a lab not the forum . You are nothing but a pharmacom patsy.

Question was the dbol an extra "gift" they threw in or a purchase that you made?

Bought and paid for.

I agree man. But if PC paid directly, people like [emoji90] would say the results were tainted. Hell, [emoji90] says they are tainted anyway. Trolls have ruined Meso.

I don't believe they should be payed for directly by pharmacom, but this whole send it SIMEC answer is a way for them to push legitimate claims to the side. There's a reason people arnt doing it and I doubt it's reverse scamming

Sponsors

Latest posts