MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

@CdnGuy. Serious question because I'm relatively new here. Is giving members a good experience with a source frowned upon here?

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
No man granted the glowing review comes with supporting evidence imo.

But legitimate good meso members WILL verbally beat the turds out of you if you actually have good things to say about an UGL. Doesn't make sense to me.
Yes verbal assaults are guaranteed when someone blows smoke without evidence to back them up. Which is the case 90% of the time all talk no proof.

BiggerBen is NOT CdnGuy or Geterdun. Biggerben is someone who finds shady labs and exposes them, someone who will NOT snitch your ass out, someone who can be trusted, and someone who sticks to their word. Just bc you don't like the points levied at you by BigBen doesn't make the post trash nor does it make him a troll. You've seen my arguments regarding fact and fiction in many threads. I'm all for objective evidence. You have none against BigBen and I ask you stop making baseless posts against him.
Sorry you were offended by me defending myself. Bottom line is his post was just BS personal attacks. I'm here for facts. It's all I post (other than unfortunately having to defend myself from trolls). My actual experience, links to actual HPLC, suggestions to look at the bloodwork section. That's all. Nothing he wrote was true. That's called trolling, regardless of his past contributions. You may not like what I say, but I'm only stating facts. Hide your head in the sand with the trolls if you wish. I will not change my stance on the value of proof, multiple users' "testimonials," bloodwork, etc for you for Ben or anyone else. That's called integrity. I respect people who post their experience, their blood work, and support Anabolic Lab. Those who try to silence or intimidate people from doing so ruin what is best about Meso. If you are on that team, you are a parasite.

Is PC ever going to come out with that new stealth shipping? I'm still waiting on my reships just for this reason since the last stealth method labels have already been compromised on the south west coast

Sorry you were offended by me defending myself. Bottom line is his post was just BS personal attacks. I'm here for facts. It's all I post (other than unfortunately having to defend myself from trolls). My actual experience, links to actual HPLC, suggestions to look at the bloodwork section. That's all. Nothing he wrote was true. That's called trolling, regardless of his past contributions. You may not like what I say, but I'm only stating facts. Hide your head in the sand with the trolls if you wish. I will not change my stance on the value of proof, multiple users' "testimonials," bloodwork, etc for you for Ben or anyone else. That's called integrity. I respect people who post their experience, their blood work, and support Anabolic Lab. Those who try to silence or intimidate people from doing so ruin what is best about Meso. If you are on that team, you are a parasite.

Get your head out of your ass and read what I actually write not what you think I write. Nowhere did I even mention changing your stance on proof or blood work. No where did I tell you I was out to silence anyone and in fact, I value objective evidence and have gone against the grain more than you but that's besides the point.

Nothing in Ben's statement requires proof or facts of anything bc he's not making any claims. You got upset he insulted you. Oh well. That doesn't make Ben a troll. Ben's contributions didn't end in the past. But don't take the fact that you're not privy to know the matters he deals in and the integrity he shows in these situations as an attempt to suit your narrative.

Get your head out of your ass and read what I actually write not what you think I write. Nowhere did I even mention changing your stance on proof or blood work. No where did I tell you I was out to silence anyone and in fact, I value objective evidence and have gone against the grain more than you but that's besides the point.

Nothing in Ben's statement requires proof or facts of anything bc he's not making any claims. You got upset he insulted you. Oh well. That doesn't make Ben a troll. Ben's contributions didn't end in the past. But don't take the fact that you're not privy to know the matters he deals in and the integrity he shows in these situations as an attempt to suit your narrative.

BAM!

@AlphaLifeI don’t understand this. I really don’t. Allow me to list some of the facts that I find relevant.

1) Pcom is a UGL. No matter how sophisticated or A-typical, still a UGL.
2) You are a member of the board.
3) Those that would know best have stated multiple times that all the “trolling” only increases sells.
4) New members are constantly told “read”, “do your research”, “blood work”, “AnabolicLab”. (All areas where Pcom has a currently solid reputation.)

So with these facts in mind, I would like to state my conjecture. You are damaging your standing and reputation for people that don’t need it. If they have misled us and the opinion of a few supporters or detractors has that much effect. Then maybe everyone should worry. If you believe in the product so much that you are willing to engage with this much intensity. Then surely you believe enough to let it speak for itself. This much commitment could be devoted some where it is more needed. I am not seeking conflict with you. I just don’t understand what the endgame to all of this is.

Ok got a question and I'm hoping I didn't get f'd. Just got my package in and took out bottles. The label on and boxes say bio and 100% rosehip oil. The bottles have the pharmacom caps red, blue, yellow and red and a pharm logo. But the labels facial oil or rosehip oil. Is this the stealth shipping?

I figured they just want everyone to forget that they claimed they had a new stealth method ready to be rolled out in a few months.... like 6 months ago

Fucking seriously @gator22? Jesus titty fucking christ. This is why we can't have nice things

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk