MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Maybe it's just me... When trying to place an order, I get to the promo page and pick my bonus items, I click NEXT and it just reset the promo page. Bonus item total does not go over the allowable limit.

@Pharmacom Labs so money gram is still good to go?

sorry for this. we uploaded some updates and caused this issue, but it is already fixed.
Western Union and Money Gram are ok, we accept them, but bonuses are provided only for orders paid by bitcoins.

Last edited:
I finally got my re-ship! Everything is there, including bonus items. The stealth shipping looks fantastic. Thank you. I'm happy as a pig in shit right now.

Is PC having the 50% deal like Black Friday for Christmas or are they just continuing the spend whatever get a bonus?

Is PC having the 50% deal like Black Friday for Christmas or are they just continuing the spend whatever get a bonus?
I think we will launch another promo for Christmas. Currently we don't have final decision about conditions.

@Pharmacom Helper @Pharmacom Labs
Any clue on when inj winny will be coming back for oil base we've been waiting for about a year and it's still out of stock
Just asked my boss, waiting for his feedback

@Pharmacom Helper @Pharmacom Labs

Any clue on when inj winny will be coming back for oil base we've been waiting for about a year and it's still out of stock
actually we have it in stock. but due to its chemical peculiarities we are afraid that it can crystallize during transport at winter temperatures. This can be easily fixed by heating the vial, but some customers are not really happy with this idea. However, if you need it, just place an order, put stanozolol water suspension into the shopping cart and write a comment to replace it to the oil based one. we will do it.

Guys, as you know we are running our Christmas-New Year promo now, but it is valid only for orders paid by bitcoins. There is a change here. Before you were not able to choose pharmatropin as free bonus, but could choose it as a main item and pick up other goods as bonuses. We calculated everything and we are in minus. Pharmatropin is a really expensive product, plus after all the shit with Western Union recently we confirmed all orders to customers who paid, but we were not able to receive payments. So, in fact we shipped orders without funds received. Considering this we have to exclude Pharmatropin from the promo offer at all. This means that the total amount for Pharmatropin will not be taken into account when calculating the amount for bonus items. i.e. you can order 5 x Pharmatropin, but you will get $0 bonus for it. All other items are calculated as usually.
Here is a reminder about our promo:
valid till 10th of January for orders placed in our international warehouse http://int.basicstero.info/products/show (Online shop anabolic steroids - Basicstero. Buy anabolic steroids online)
for orders over $100 - $35 bonus;
for orders over $200 - $90 bonus;
for orders over $300 - $200 bonus;
for orders over $500 - $400 bonus;
for orders over $700 - $700 bonus.
In case of a seizure only paid items (main order without bonuses) are reshipped.
If you place your order after 20th of December, you will be able to chose bonus items, but order will be shipped after 3rd of January only.
By the way, as far as we know circle stopped selling bitcoins. coinbase.com is another probably most popular exchange service to buy bitcoins. What services else are most demanded and easy to buy bitcoins in the USA?

Wish the promo was for money gram too.

Bitcoin is proving to be more of a pain in the ass the more I check it out. Coinbase wants me to take a picture of my ID, reviews for Paxful online have alot saying it's full of scammers. Localbitcoin either seems like they all want ID or have a super high exchange rate

Wish the promo was for money gram too.

Bitcoin is proving to be more of a pain in the ass the more I check it out. Coinbase wants me to take a picture of my ID, reviews for Paxful online have alot saying it's full of scammers. Localbitcoin either seems like they all want ID or have a super high exchange rate

Find a BTC ATM near by. All it asked for was my phone # to send a text message with a verification code. Scan your wallet code from coin base, enter the code from the text message, enter cash, print receipt. Done.

Yeah I've been trying to get on a bitcoin exchange for the last week. Coin base had me send them a picture of everything but my dick and then told me i would not be eligible to use their service. I can't find any others that don't want my SSN number or accept my bank. The nearest BTC ATM is 3 hours away. Fml