MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Did u get discreet shipping, the chicago fuckboys opened my shit and i still got it

I wish pharmacom had stealth for orals im worried about the letro and clen i ordered smh

The original was not discreet shipping. I had placed 5 orders before and never had an issue. Looks like the re-ship should be here any day and I assume that one did use discreet shipping bc it went through Chicago again. fingers crossed

The original was not discreet shipping. I had placed 5 orders before and never had an issue. Looks like the re-ship should be here any day and I assume that one did use discreet shipping bc it went through Chicago again. fingers crossed

Yeah man i would always get discreet. Doesnt look as cool or whatever but i dont want to mess with it being seized and waiting 2 more weeks lol

@mkulltra58 thanks for being willing to help people. There's too many people on here hating and talking smack. After all, aren't we all here to help keep each other safe and freakishly huge

Pretty bummed got my first seizure coming in from chi town. Had a sizeable ammount of promo items in it too!

A lot of packages passed customs without problem in "high risk" zones and lot of packages was seized. Just lottery, so better way in this case - choose stealth shipping
Just a heads-up. We are tracking cities/locations wit most seizures. If you are from one of the risk zones we ship by default orders discreetly.
@Pharmacom Helper @Pharmacom Labs so it is now December, any word on the new stealth method and if its been implemented yet? still waiting on my orders from april to be reshipped since stealth to southwest region was a no go.
we will let everyone know once we are ready. Hopefully in January.
all replied.

Any word on how things are going with the eu warehouse?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
don`t expect its restocking in December. there are some delays. we also announce it once we are ready.

Here is the schedule of our international warehouse for December. We will be able to ship orders till 20th of December. This will be the last day in December when orders are shipped. Further shipping is expected after 3rd of January 2017.
We extend our cyber week promo, which turns into kind of Christmas promo. It will be running throughout Christmas and New Year till 10th of January 2017, but only for orders paid by bitcoin. No freebies for orders paid by Western Union or Money Gram. Conditions are all the same:
for orders over $100 - $35 bonus;
for orders over $200 - $90 bonus;
for orders over $300 - $200 bonus;
for orders over $500 - $400 bonus;
for orders over $700 - $700 bonus.
In case of a seizure only paid items (main order without bonuses) are reshipped.
Once again: if you place your order after 20th of December, you will be able to chose bonus items, but order will be shipped after 3rd of January only.
US domestic warehouse works as usually, no promos there.

Maybe it's just me... When trying to place an order, I get to the promo page and pick my bonus items, I click NEXT and it just reset the promo page. Bonus item total does not go over the allowable limit.

Make sure you are selecting bitcoin before going to promo page. I believe you also can't put in a promo code.

Don't know if this helps, but remember I had to play with it a couple times in my last order.

Make sure you are selecting bitcoin before going to promo page. I believe you also can't put in a promo code.

Don't know if this helps, but remember I had to play with it a couple times in my last order.

Yeah, something is going on. I made sure to select bitboin (gives me 10% off. I know this will go away if I select promo items). Never put in a promo code.

I'll keep playing around. Thanks fellas.