MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Haha. Right... Name one Domestic lab that I can buy NPP for less than 31$, or test-c 250 for less than $37.50, with the service and quality of Pcom??? They don’t exists.. Never have I received an under-dosed item or bad item from PCOM and I don’t know of any domestic lab with the quality sterile equipment or quality gear for even close those prices let alone with the $200 in free gear!? Please, enlighten me on a domestic source with these qualities and I’ll look into trying em out...

You said you ordered without the promo, but you quote promo prices and "$200 in free gear!?"

NPP off promo is $39.
Test C off promo is is $45.

Judging by your typing I'd say you aren't American, so maybe in Europe you don't have decent domestic labs, but there are at least 2 here in the underground who would have beat that.

I've probably ordered from basicstero 10 times, but if they aren't running a promo you can bet your ass I'm going domestic.

You said you ordered without the promo, but you quote promo prices and "$200 in free gear!?"

NPP off promo is $39.

Judging by your typing I'd say you aren't American, so maybe in Europe you don't have decent domestic labs, but there are at least 2 here in the underground who would have beat that.

I've probably ordered from basicstero 10 times, but if they aren't running a promo you can bet your ass I'm going domestic.

That may be after his own loyalty discounts or cryptocurrency discount etc.

Also, it is not alway about price when buying a product -- AAS, food, car, home, anything -- price is NOT the only factor or why would anyone pick to buy a Mercedes when they could just get a used Kia?

Often in life you get what you pay for and when it comes to putting something into your own body price is the least of the worries.
aBVcPo5.jpg

I agree there are a handful of good UGLs around (I use some myself) but a good lab is still rare and prices are not much different at any of the good sources that I know about (some UGLs I have used have even higher prices). I gladly pay more for a good product that I trust and have used (I was paying 50 a vial for Test-e from a highly reputable USA domestic UGL until he closed, and have paid much more in the past).

That may be after his own loyalty discounts or cryptocurrency discount etc.

Also, it is not alway about price when buying a product -- AAS, food, car, home, anything -- price is NOT the only factor or why would anyone pick to buy a Mercedes when they could just get a used Kia?

Often in life you get what you pay for and when it comes to putting something into your own body price is the least of the worries.
aBVcPo5.jpg

I agree there are a handful of good UGLs around (I use some myself) but a good lab is still rare and prices are not much different at any of the good sources that I know about (some UGLs I have used have even higher prices). I gladly pay more for a good product that I trust and have used (I was paying 50 a vial for Test-e from a highly reputable USA domestic UGL until he closed, and have paid much more in the past).

Everyone loved that deal though! I know I did and if you ran it again and even upped the 200$ free gear for 350$ spent you’d sell qty and everyone would get quality.. [emoji106] love your gear and I just took as much advantage of that deal as I could and went to place an order a few days ago and no more deal. Suck! lol bring it back brother!!! We loved that deal and it helped to force lots of people to use crypto currency’s!

I've been using the distributor as my number one source but now they are going through some weird sex change. Lol, I'm rollin with pharm direct now with a buddy. I got my first run with these guys through MG but it's been 3 day. Nothing has kicked off does anyone have any updates

I've been using the distributor as my number one source but now they are going through some weird sex change. Lol, I'm rollin with pharm direct now with a buddy. I got my first run with these guys through MG but it's been 3 day. Nothing has kicked off does anyone have any updates

This is straight from the bottom of their front Page after you login. Pickup your MG money and re-order with Bitcoin or litecoin and get a crypto currency wallet set up. They give you a discount for using bitcoin or crypto currency anyway and MG will completely be gone soon enough with Crypto cash soon regardless.. good luck and see below-

Hey all!
Currently we are experiencing some issues with WU/MG transfers. Many of them are put on hold or refunded. We are adding back Ria Money transfers as payment option.It has higher success rate compared against WU/MG.

Hello Sir, based on experience seize rate - very small. About how fast it can be delivered, in most cases delivery time is very fast. About re-opening EU store, not in the immediate future, unfortunately. Yes we do refund if you showe to us seized letter. We don't have underdosed gear, in most cases gear are overdosed:cool:
As I plan my new cycle I decided due to the numerous good reviews of this UGL to try these ones when the time comes.

Got some questions which I hope @Pharmacom Helper or anyone else from this UGL could answer me.

I live in the EU, in Greece to be exact. What was your experience with sending there? Did you face any problems with customs? How fast is it going to deliver? [I ask because there are numerous reports that you guys are slow on this regard]. Any plans of re-opening your EU store? If so any ETA? If my pack is seized will you refund? If for whatever reason gear is underdosed will I be compensated for it? Also which is the correct site to order from? Basicstero.ws is this legit? Also from time to time of lurking here I read about a member called Darius that re sells this stuff, is he trustworthy?

I know that these are a lot of questions but I have never, ever, ordered and I want to get things straight. Also I do know that some of these questions are answered in the site but the point of these is for other members to chime in and tell me if they want their experience so I can make an educated decision.

Hello Sir, based on experience seize rate - very small. About how fast it can be delivered, in most cases delivery time is very fast. About re-opening EU store, not in the immediate future, unfortunately. Yes we do refund if you showe to us seized letter. We don't have underdosed gear, in most cases gear are overdosed:cool:

I can Attest to that! Great service and Great Gear! 0 problems in my last 7 orders.. fast shipping considering the origin to destination.

NPP off promo is $39.

No bud, that is the price I pay with my normal discounts. $31.50 NPP and $33.75 for Test C 250. Those prices you quote above are what you pay without any discount and from your labs I would assume too. You got to choose between your loyalty discount plus BTC discount and dollar amt spent discount combined OR getting the free 200$ in free gear. You don’t get both and since they’re not doing free promo gear anymore you get your normal discounts. Nobody for the quality beats the pricing and yes! I’M AN AMERICAN!!! [emoji631][emoji631][emoji631][emoji631][emoji106][emoji106]

Enjoy your day!

Any idea if the US domestic site will be refilled or when?

It is likely it will be announced when items are re-stocked (I say this because the last couple times there was a re-stock I saw it posted by Frank on multiple boards). I have seen limited re-stock each month the past few months.
However, I know of no official estimates or promises regarding when a specific item will be re-stocked.

"A short reminder: if you are waiting for some items being out of stock, such items have "notify" instead of "buy" button. Click on it, enter your e-mail. Once this item is restocked, you will be immediately notified!"

People buy out everything within a couple days of the re-stock announcements so use the "notify" feature so you can jump on any re-stock before someone else wipes it all out again.

This is straight from the bottom of their front Page after you login. Pickup your MG money and re-order with Bitcoin or litecoin and get a crypto currency wallet set up. They give you a discount for using bitcoin or crypto currency anyway and MG will completely be gone soon enough with Crypto cash soon regardless.. good luck and see below-

Hey all!
Currently we are experiencing some issues with WU/MG transfers. Many of them are put on hold or refunded. We are adding back Ria Money transfers as payment option.It has higher success rate compared against WU/MG.

Hey all!

Yeah I made a mistake when I read it thinking the issue would be resolved on the 5th of may. So I reached out to them and ask if they would like me to refund so I could use their RIA money but they told me I didnt have to do that and it would be picked up. Still no go on the MG and I can't do crypto or I would. I didnt know if I should refund and wait on the store to restock

Yeah I made a mistake when I read it thinking the issue would be resolved on the 5th of may. So I reached out to them and ask if they would like me to refund so I could use their RIA money but they told me I didnt have to do that and it would be picked up. Still no go on the MG and I can't do crypto or I would. I didnt know if I should refund and wait on the store to restock

I don’t know why you can’t do crypto. Sign up for ABRA or Coinmama and it’ll take you less than an hour to move funds.. well, wish you all the best bud.

There’s a lot of shilling going on with this source. So far my experience has been terrible. Bad shipping times, received only half of what I ordered, found a blue piece of fiber floating around a bottle of test, along with some white ones, keep getting told I’ll get a replacement but haven’t made any progress in actually getting one...what a fucking shitshow.

Lean_N_Mean sounds a lot like RThoads with his constant praise and adoration for basicstero. He must be getting his pockets fattened.

There’s a lot of shilling going on with this source. So far my experience has been terrible. Bad shipping times, received only half of what I ordered, found a blue piece of fiber floating around a bottle of test, along with some white ones, keep getting told I’ll get a replacement but haven’t made any progress in actually getting one...what a fucking shitshow.

Lean_N_Mean sounds a lot like RThoads with his constant praise and adoration for basicstero. He must be getting his pockets fattened.

[emoji23] nice try but I don’t have any affiliation or do I get paid or anything free from Basicstero labs. You had a bad experience, Get over it and stop crying and trying to tear down people on here who haven’t had your bad luck bro! Basic is huge but they’re still an UGL and ship from overseas so just be patient and they will send you a new bottle with the address on your original order that you gave em within a few weeks you will have it. They had to resend me three bottles of Test E and it showed up very quickly and I didn’t have to do anything.
I’d watch what you say about other people on these threads cause pulling crap like that ain’t gonna make you popular or many friends bud! Good luck with your bad order/ bottle.. [emoji106]