MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Sir you was already assured about re-sending defective vial.
There’s a lot of shilling going on with this source. So far my experience has been terrible. Bad shipping times, received only half of what I ordered, found a blue piece of fiber floating around a bottle of test, along with some white ones, keep getting told I’ll get a replacement but haven’t made any progress in actually getting one...what a fucking shitshow.

Lean_N_Mean sounds a lot like RThoads with his constant praise and adoration for basicstero. He must be getting his pockets fattened.

I'll blame the high e2 for causing you assholes to fall in love with a source, like they care about you. Stop with sharing all of your feelings. Share facts instead. That's what this board us about.

Don’t get me wrong , this is a good site and their are some awesome people here, but I never understand why I don’t come here too often... And now I know why,. very few people here have respect. I’ve newer seen so many immature comments and name calling in my life. Literally what people are saying are facts. No one is worshipping a lab.
They simply said the customer service is good and the gear is quality. Does that consider them an “asshole” ?
Like wtf the fuck is wrong with people here? Why are their so many angry people on this site? Either people need to see a therapist because they can’t handle normal communication or should seriously consider not using AAS because it seems to me you can’t handle human interaction or your gear.
This is suppose to be a community where people look out, not come here to purposely insult one another.
Like who touched you when you were younger ?
Good morning and good gains to all!

You seem a little angry might want to check yourself. This isn' like most boards and it' not for everyone. Most people get tired of new members coming here and thinking it' a source board and we are pro sources. It's not. Go back to your source board where you can chum up to the source and kiss their ads. This board is unmoderated and that allows us to be critical of the sources here. Your reviews and claims mean nothing, you have nothing to back it up. I' not kissing on Pharmacom, I really don't care. It's just tiring to read you girls claiming they are perfect, they are the best. The gear is all quality and anyone who knocks it is an asshole. That's not the case look at the post before yours with them replacing a garbage vial. They are not perfect. And newbs come here acting like they are in love with a source and are here to defend their honor. Get over it, it is not a source board we are not here to protect them. We are here to protect the members. Keep your eyes open you will see the games and the lengths the sources will go to to help themselves.

With all that being said I'm not bashing Pharmacom just the guys who sell their souls to a source. There is a whole other world out there.

As far as I remember , I’m 100% make, so cool! .
Second even though you are still coming off like a immature man, I can respect what it is you are saying.
I’m no newbie. I’ve been on TRT for a bit now and have tried a few sources and I’m just stating my peace. I don’t swear by any source but I will compliment one if it’s got good stuff. No wrong in that. I thinking looking out for the members is amazing. I for one a member like that and feel good being in a place like this but if people are going to just bash MEMBERS because they like a source, than speak to them like a grown adult as to being careful etc. saying you are looking out for members yet insulting them because you don’t like what they have to say is very hypocritical. I’m sure you are a decent guy but your appoarch is quite shit.
And to make things a little interesting I’m not even ys No pcom gear at the moment. I’m just stating facts which is what newbies need to hear so they can make good decisions if they do try and fall for source sweet lingo

As far as I remember , I’m 100% make, so cool! .
Second even though you are still coming off like a immature man, I can respect what it is you are saying.
I’m no newbie. I’ve been on TRT for a bit now and have tried a few sources and I’m just stating my peace. I don’t swear by any source but I will compliment one if it’s got good stuff. No wrong in that. I thinking looking out for the members is amazing. I for one a member like that and feel good being in a place like this but if people are going to just bash MEMBERS because they like a source, than speak to them like a grown adult as to being careful etc. saying you are looking out for members yet insulting them because you don’t like what they have to say is very hypocritical. I’m sure you are a decent guy but your appoarch is quite shit.
And to make things a little interesting I’m not even ys No pcom gear at the moment. I’m just stating facts which is what newbies need to hear so they can make good decisions if they do try and fall for source sweet lingo
I could care less if you don't agree with my approach. I'm not here to impress you. Your logic is wrong, it is not a fact that you saying their gear is good because it is. Fact would be, attached are the lab results, this batch is properly dosed. What you are claiming is just here say and means dick. That's what bothers members, the endless posts of newbie bullshit. If someone came on here stating what I said before they would not be ridiculed, but coming here saying how much you love PCOM and all their gear is the best is annoying and it's nonsense. It holds no wait on this forum. It just sounds pathetic. Hang around a little longer you may change your point of view. Many have

I may have... I won’t disagree with you there.
When I run my new vial . I will post labs. And for you to say my logic is wrong is just not helping. I’m not trying to win or lose here. Trying to make points while keeping peace. I don’t appreciate people bashing others because they don’t necessarily do what they want them to do or say what they want them to say. I get what you are saying though.
I don’t love the lab , but I respect them. If you want to put these labs with stress tests and give them shit every day... be my guest. If you feel it helps keep them on their feet so they don’t screw people but keep the insults for the gym and for the labs you have it out for.
A community needs to stick together for change to happen.

I may have... I won’t disagree with you there.
When I run my new vial . I will post labs. And for you to say my logic is wrong is just not helping. I’m not trying to win or lose here. Trying to make points while keeping peace. I don’t appreciate people bashing others because they don’t necessarily do what they want them to do or say what they want them to say. I get what you are saying though.
I don’t love the lab , but I respect them. If you want to put these labs with stress tests and give them shit every day... be my guest. If you feel it helps keep them on their feet so they don’t screw people but keep the insults for the gym and for the labs you have it out for.
A community needs to stick together for change to happen.

I'm sorry but that's not accurate. If a kid is about to touch a hot stove you don't kindly explain why they shouldn't and what would happen if they do. You just yell at them "NO!" to quickly get them to stop.

There are a lot of people on here that are either too young to be running AAS or haven't done enough research before diving in. Sometimes the tough approach is best at getting the message across.

I understand where you are coming from but it is idealistic. Labs aren't to be "respected" even the best ones. Lab results and bloods are respected. Everything else is just conjecture and opinion on how you "feel".

Without those, all people should attest to when "praising" a lab is the communication and t/a. Anything else isn't needed nor is it helpful.

I'm sorry but that's not accurate. If a kid is about to touch a hot stove you don't kindly explain why they shouldn't and what would happen if they do. You just yell at them "NO!" to quickly get them to stop.

There are a lot of people on here that are either too young to be running AAS or haven't done enough research before diving in. Sometimes the tough approach is best at getting the message across.

I understand where you are coming from but it is idealistic. Labs aren't to be "respected" even the best ones. Lab results and bloods are respected. Everything else is just conjecture and opinion on how you "feel".

Without those, all people should attest to when "praising" a lab is the communication and t/a. Anything else isn't needed nor is it helpful.
Thank you, you explained it much better then I did.

The getting process you speak of is done with new sources. It's crude but you should see how many shit and scamming sources fail and close shop because of this. PCOM is way past that so I don' think that really applies here.

You also don’t verbally abuse him and call him a little faggot either. There are better ways to speak to someone about something without coming off as a complete waste of space. We are all grown ups here. At least somewhat act like one . That’s all I’m simply saying.

Thank you, you explained it much better then I did.

The getting process you speak of is done with new sources. It's crude but you should see how many shit and scamming sources fail and close shop because of this. PCOM is way past that so I don' think that really applies here.

I’m on board with you guys as far as scammers needing a kick In the face. Not only is it flat wrong but to put a toxic harmful substance in the body is a no go for me. Put safety and health is very important when it comes to this lifestyle. So I can understand where you guys are coming from. It’s definitely in agreement we need to stick together for things to move in the right direction

You also don’t verbally abuse him and call him a little faggot either. There are better ways to speak to someone about something without coming off as a complete waste of space. We are all grown ups here. At least somewhat act like one . That’s all I’m simply saying.

But the difference is you are not a kid. So if you're tough enough to be pinning AAS into your ass, what's a little verbal -- technically written abuse, to really hammer the point in.

I think he used very grownup words, granted they weren't the nicest of words, but this lifestyle isn't for the sensitive.

That being said it's not just the scammers that need a kick every once in awhile, it's the sources and the community too. Sources can't get too comfortable, and we shouldn't enable that. They aren't your "bro" or "friend" it's your online drug dealer and should be treated as such. My loyalty is only as good as their continued product and customer service.

Can’t we all just get along and review the product and service. Sheesh. It makes it difficult for newer people to do homework when the arguement to review ratio is 5:1. Debating is okay but prolonged multi page arguments are just a headache

Can’t we all just get along and review the product and service. Sheesh. It makes it difficult for newer people to do homework when the arguement to review ratio is 5:1. Debating is okay but prolonged multi page arguments are just a headache

I couldn’t agree more brother. It’s unfortunate some people can’t be civilized while conveying a valid point. Apparently because “drugs” are involved and we are past the age of 15, we should speak to one another with little to no respect. call me an idiot but I was raised That respect is a two way street. I guess mom and dad were wrong ? Lol

I couldn’t agree more brother. It’s unfortunate some people can’t be civilized while conveying a valid point. Apparently because “drugs” are involved and we are past the age of 15, we should speak to one another with little to no respect. call me an idiot but I was raised That respect is a two way street. I guess mom and dad were wrong ? Lol
Jesus Christ you can't stop yourself can you? Go to your safe place, asf, bop whichever one you won't get picked on in. It's pretty obvious this isn't your type of board.

Actually if you wouldn't mind since you are so hurt by what I said, please quote what offended you. So far you have called me immature and a few other names. The only thing remotely offensive I have said is you guys being source dick suckers. You seem very upset about something.

I’m not offended lol. Far from it. Could care less what you call me. We are all here for the same reason. I can take a joke and some bashing, especially if it’s in good fun.
I said I agree with what you guys are getting at, what’s the problem. You said your peace , I said mine. Seems like you can’t handle a mature adult conversation without you trying to get under my skin. If you need a hug, I’m here for you handsome. We can talk gear under the moon and stars if you’d like ;)

*piece

Sorry can't help myself

I’m not offended lol. Far from it. Could care less what you call me. We are all here for the same reason. I can take a joke and some bashing, especially if it’s in good fun.
I said I agree with what you guys are getting at, what’s the problem. You said your peace , I said mine. Seems like you can’t handle a mature adult conversation without you trying to get under my skin. If you need a hug, I’m here for you handsome. We can talk gear under the moon and stars if you’d like ;)

Sponsors

Latest posts