MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I emailed about my tracking number again a couple days ago and received it the next day, and my package arrived today.

The lack of follow up with communications was concerning but i am happy with the product and store credit as compensation for the delay. I will definitely order again, thank you.

Yeah man , I’m seeing more and more banks doing this shit . Tons of restrictions on CC use and it’s annoying.

I see where a couple of young dudes got busted for drugs. They were on the Dark Web and using Bitcoin. Probably past time to get smart on proxie servers, IP masking, and all the rest of that whoo-doo voo-doo techie stuff.

I’ve been doing tons of research but nobody ever says a runtime lol I appreciate you saying at least what you ran it for. I live the idea of the energy and fat burning without it being a stimulant. The way this stuff was tested at 50x dosages on rats and that’s where they got the cancer BS is garbage to me cause if you took 50 Tylenol you’d have liver failure and so on so they need to properly test it. I think the fda is making to much cash on diabetes meds and cash from childhood and adult obesity and so on. That’s why they banned it but I just bought t and said screw it. Got two packs and I’ll keep y’all posted on results when it shows in a few weeks. Thanks for the feedback bro!
Used in moderate dosages, Clen and T3 are both safe and effective. Right on point regarding the FDA, however, you should roll in Big Pharma and the medical profession. None of them make bank if people actually get well. Over 100,000 people die every year in the USA as a direct result of "properly" prescribed medication. Go figure.

Used in moderate dosages, Clen and T3 are both safe and effective. Right on point regarding the FDA, however, you should roll in Big Pharma and the medical profession. None of them make bank if people actually get well. Over 100,000 people die every year in the USA as a direct result of "properly" prescribed medication. Go figure.

I dealt with pill problems legally prescribed for years back in the day cause of shady Drs. I know all about that side too. I was young and had several surgeries in a row and was prescribed some heavy stuff like OxyContin.. that sucked to come off of.. lol

On the other hand I’ve got the most honest and cool TRT Dr I’ve ever had as a Dr for anything. I can straight up tell him what cycle I’m running and he’ll ask if he can do a blood test just to make sure I’m in Safe levels and so on. If I get too high on Estrogen he’ll give me a script of Arimidex and he does give me HCG which I tell him I don’t want but since he charges the same with or without it I started just stocking it up in the fridge lol some Drs are genuinely good and some are the devil!

I emailed about my tracking number again a couple days ago and received it the next day, and my package arrived today.

The lack of follow up with communications was concerning but i am happy with the product and store credit as compensation for the delay. I will definitely order again, thank you.

I haven’t gotten email updates for anything like I used too but if you check your order status on the home page when you log in they have your updates posted with your tracking the minute they have one for you all right there. I’ve brought the email issue to their attention but I think there’s a reason they’re doing it during the busy season lately.. glad it’s to your door though cause that’s what counts right.. lol

I dealt with pill problems legally prescribed for years back in the day cause of shady Drs. I know all about that side too. I was young and had several surgeries in a row and was prescribed some heavy stuff like OxyContin.. that sucked to come off of.. lol

On the other hand I’ve got the most honest and cool TRT Dr I’ve ever had as a Dr for anything. I can straight up tell him what cycle I’m running and he’ll ask if he can do a blood test just to make sure I’m in Safe levels and so on. If I get too high on Estrogen he’ll give me a script of Arimidex and he does give me HCG which I tell him I don’t want but since he charges the same with or without it I started just stocking it up in the fridge lol some Drs are genuinely good and some are the devil!
You have found a rare jewel my friend. Great Physician and definitely one of the very few around these days.

You have found a rare jewel my friend. Great Physician and definitely one of the very few around these days.

My TRT Dr used to be a Pain management Dr and said he felt like he was hurting more people than helping and got caught up in the money and then realized he was hurting more than helping and sold his practice. He started this TRT practice and does cash only for $175 a month and that is with bloods and everything including scripts. Good dude and very honest! It’s worth paying him every month when I’m running a heavy cycle so I can go over what I’m on and get bloods and get a script of anything I may need for leveling out. Good dude for sure!

My TRT Dr used to be a Pain management Dr and said he felt like he was hurting more people than helping ... Good dude for sure!

Freaking awesome. Yeah, pain management tends to translate as chemical straight jacket for many. I've been down "Morphine Road" a few times post surgery. Miserable detox.

pPlease take back the western union... when you want to put money on coinbase they are getting you fee..
It would be cool to you to leave teh choice to peoples if they prefer western union

pPlease take back the western union... when you want to put money on coinbase they are getting you fee..
It would be cool to you to leave teh choice to peoples if they prefer western union

It’s not that they got rid of it , they just prefer not using it.

You can try to use it but it’s not them making it difficult. It’s the countries, banks, Western Union itself and so on. You can still send it that way but if it does work, it can take almost a month longer than normal. Nobody says you can use it. It just probably won’t work and if it does it’ll take forever! Good luck though! [emoji106]

Some points to consider:

1) WU, MG, and Ria are still available with a $300 min on the basicstero site; however, you are taking on those potential inconveniences that these regulated methods now carry and a source has no power to force WU etc to change or cooperate (clearly the source would also prefer to get you money without issues).

2) WU, MG etc also have fees -- much higher than cryptocurrencies.

3) A source (any source) has no control over Western Union and/or banks' ongoing and evolving restrictions and regulations.
This is one of the reasons cryptocurrency was developed -- because people had a demand for an alternative to the centrally controlled traditional methods (not just for buying things we are interested in but in general across the broadest of scopes).

4) There are way to use coinbase, for example, and have virtually zero fees or very little fees which are much less than WU costs. (use one of the bank transfer methods to pre-load you account with a $USD balance ahead of time and then buy crypto when needed -- or on an exchange using a limit order and being a market maker as opposed to a taker -- Zero fee, totally free, with this later method).

What about west coast right now? My package was seized 3 times in row last year.
Maybe someone knows how to avoid that?

Last edited:
Some points to consider:

1) WU, MG, and Ria are still available with a $300 min on the basicstero site; however, you are taking on those potential inconveniences that these regulated methods now carry and a source has no power to force WU etc to change or cooperate (clearly the source would also prefer to get you money without issues).

2) WU, MG etc also have fees -- much higher than cryptocurrencies.

3) A source (any source) has no control over Western Union and/or banks' ongoing and evolving restrictions and regulations.
This is one of the reasons cryptocurrency was developed -- because people had a demand for an alternative to the centrally controlled traditional methods (not just for buying things we are interested in but in general across the broadest of scopes).

4) There are way to use coinbase, for example, and have virtually zero fees or very little fees which are much less than WU costs. (use one of the bank transfer methods to pre-load you account with a $USD balance ahead of time and then buy crypto when needed -- or on an exchange using a limit order and being a market maker as opposed to a taker -- Zero fee, totally free, with this later method).

How do you transfer funds to the account for it to stay there and then buy bitcoins ? And how do I buy bitcoins with little to no fees ? If I can figure this out I’d be a happy camper RT . I know you spoke to me about this on before but I still need some help in this area

Hi guys,

I'd like to know if all the same products currently received from the international warehouse of basic are automatically from the same batch ?

Because with the discreet shipping we don't have some information as the batch number and expiry date so if someone has recently received Sus and EQ could you give me the info (for knowing how long time gears could be used).

Thanks all !

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I'd like to know if all the same products currently received from the international warehouse of basic are automatically from the same batch ?

Because with the discreet shipping we don't have some information as the batch number and expiry date so if someone has recently received Sus and EQ could you give me the info (for knowing how long time gears could be used).

Thanks all !

Trust me the gear keeps :p
But you never know batch's and such being you are ordering discreet. That's the way it works....
Gear normally done right will keep many years.