MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

“Plain” sorry you fucking worthless troll .
Sounds like I struck a nerve, shill. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

That’s “natty” whatever his name is . Don’t even pay any attention to him. He literally has nothing useful to say and to be honest, I don’t even think he has ever even ordered any pcom products. He just comes here asking questions that are at a basic level when all he has to do is read a few sentences. He’s one of those guys who likes to be spoon fed.
Like I said enjoy your stuff man don’t let this twat ruin your excitement.
That's @BigNattyDaddy to you :p

To be honest im a bit sad of this coin payment only.
Its a long process and boring compared to western union, i was on the way to buy some susta and stuff but im discouraged and sad because basicstero are the best for me.
But i dont think i will continue on it because western union was easier and was more secure for us because we could have a proof of the paiment.
With bitcoin there is no proof i have paid with it.

Last edited:
Its a long process and boring compared to western union, i was on the way to buy some susta and stuff but im discouraged and sad because basicstero are the best for me.
But i dont think i will continue on it because western union was easier and was more secure for us because we could have a proof of the paiment.
That's not true. There's a transaction ID for every Bitcoin transaction. Bitcoin is far easier and safer than Western Union.

TRTvegan @ "BigNattyDaddy"? Is there some reason for a "natty" to be on an ASA forum that makes sense? If BND's pic is real, he's got strings for arms and there's virtually nothing in terms of appreciable muscle development. Weird.

That's not true. There's a transaction ID for every Bitcoin transaction. Bitcoin is far easier and safer than Western Union.
Okay, I'm clueless on this Bitcoin thing. Can you point me to a site that walks me through the process with the correct information? Just checking a few sites it seems everyone of them is "the world's most trusted ..." Must be an easy title to win.

Okay, I'm clueless on this Bitcoin thing. Can you point me to a site that walks me through the process with the correct information? Just checking a few sites it seems everyone of them is "the world's most trusted ..." Must be an easy title to win.

Totally wrong, once you get setup with BTC and can use it...there is no going back.
Or just Cyrpto in general.

Cryptocurrecy is awesome -- I love it. Once you learn it, you will never want to use any other way..
I keep some money ($USD) balance in my coinbase account.
I literally click a button on coinbase when I need bitcoin and I have my bitcoins seconds later.
No risk of value changing because I only buy the coins right before I am ready to send them (I keep a balance of money in USD there but I do not hold bitcoins longer than a minute).
I transfer them to a wallet on and then make my purchase from the wallet as soon as the coins transfer.

Also, you are not correct regarding proof; you can go to sites such as blockchain.info and enter the transaction ID or either the sender or destination wallet and find the transfer confirmation (you can literally prove it was sent and prove it made it to the destination).

I just want to give a shout out to Basic and their customer service. I sent them an email regarding questions about a delivery I received. Their customer service replied to my email and answered all my questions in a quick and reasonable amount of time. I am impressed with this company so far. So for the guys on the edge of making a purchase, I would like to say that I am very satisfied.

Furthermore, I just received a domestic package, and it was sent out on the same day I made the purchase.. AWSOME! I got it within 4 days. Good job.. keep up the good work.

Bro, Bitcoin is the only way to go.. I am dumber than rocks with computers and I figured it out easily, and I have not had one problem with sending money. I use Coinbase and when I needed help, I contacted their customer service. The rep for Coinbase answered all my questions and explained the entire process over the phone. Its kind of funny how she had to sensor herself when asking anything about who I was trying to send a payment too.

Bro, Bitcoin is the only way to go.. I am dumber than rocks with computers and I figured it out easily, and I have not had one problem with sending money. I use Coinbase and when I needed help, I contacted their customer service. The rep for Coinbase answered all my questions and explained the entire process over the phone. Its kind of funny how she had to sensor herself when asking anything about who I was trying to send a payment too.

Agreed! I use ABRA app on my iPhone and it’s easy as hell. Coinmama isn’t bad but once it’s set up it’s easy as hell. I’m like @Pxpxp and can’t use computers worth a shit and I figured it out and once you have that you can buy anything anytime fast and easy. I trust it more than MG or WU!

Alright you two need to just show your dicks to each other in a PM to each other if at all possible, see who’s bigger, and call it a day! [emoji106][emoji23] lmao

If he actually brought something to this thread I’d gladly stfu .. trust me but he has asked or has said nothing nor has he even used this lab so it’s just like gtfo
And I know that mother fucker has a micro penis

I use the BDR app as my wallet but I want to know where I can hold money so I can transfer it . My bank Denys anything bitcoin related

How does EU do seizures? A letter like the US or are they more aggressive? It would be interesting to know.

In my country you get a letter that your shipment was seized because of steroids inside .. Then it is time to get to a lawyer.... Or you will receive the Order and the police gets Into your home early in the morning and search für illegsk substances. In each Case you have to pay a Lot of Money starting at 2k Euro Up to whatever... Or Go Into prison