MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

@Pharmacom Helper . I really want to pull the trigger and buy from you but the no reship policy for international orders really kills it for me. I know that I have asked this multiple times in this thread but I was wondering if you have any updates regarding your EU warehouse. Also, anyone that opted for international order, how was your experience?

Lastly, generally speaking, how many seized products do you have so far from international orders? Specifically in EU?

Hello Sir, unfortunately I don't have info about reopening EU warehouse, just know that not soon. About seized rate to EU, this is depend on what country.

Just got my order and yoooo, I’m fucking pumped. I ordered a lot and they still sent me some free stuff ... one blister is dbol.

Customer for life guys. Your service and products are just 110%
The T/A could be better but it’s expected due to the traffic and where it’s coming from .

Basic ... THANK YOU! And anyone who helped me ... thanks a ton brothers !
As always - you're welcome ;)

@ Pharmacom Helper - How is shipping orders to the USA working for you these days? I need a new source as my usual one has relocated to a country that is on some kind of banned list and I have no way to make payment.

They don't aggressive at all. I never get some letter or stuff like that from EU customers. Order was just frozen on border.

This happened rarely!
There is your answer @Necessary Evil..Make a couple small orders and see how they go.. If you lose 100 bucks, then you move on. Think about it... it’s like going on a date and not getting laid! - it cost you some money, and you brush it off and try for another chick. Only with Pcom, your more likely to get your moneys worth.

Take the plunge, you will be fine.

There is your answer @Necessary Evil..Make a couple small orders and see how they go.. If you lose 100 bucks, then you move on. Think about it... it’s like going on a date and not getting laid! - it cost you some money, and you brush it off and try for another chick. Only with Pcom, your more likely to get your moneys worth.

Take the plunge, you will be fine.

I find everything in life is an experience ... and then you learn from it. If you aren’t getting laid the first date , sometimes that isn’t a bad thing . Chick might have an std haha.
Loosing money is loosing money , but basic operates to where it looks out for its customers so if something goes wrong they will do whatever they can to help or resolve the situation

@Pharmacom Helper Hi there, excited to make my first order with you. Going with Test E and some Anavar as well as PCT. However I am having some trouble with completing the purchase. Sent you a PM. Any help would be appreciated. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks

They don't aggressive at all. I never get some letter or stuff like that from EU customers. An order was just frozen on the border.

This happened rarely!

Just out of curiosity, what's your shipping experience with Greece? Got any issues? I'm asking because lately, customs seem to be on a rampage here.

@ TRTvegan - I find that life is nothing more, and nothing less, than experience. Life is not a riddle to be solved. It is something to be simply live
@Pharmacom Helper Hi there, excited to take my first order with you. Going with Test E and some Anavar as well as PCT. However I am having some trouble with completing the purchase. Sent you a PM. Any help would be appreciated. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks
@Nanotube, problem getting payment to post? I've had headaches trying to get payments to go across.

@ TRTvegan - I find that life is nothing more, and nothing less, than experience. Life is not a riddle to be solved. It is something to be simply live @Nanotube, problem getting payment to post? I've had headaches trying to get payments to go across.

Anyone else having no luck transferring money by either Moneygram or Western Union? The Ukraine and apparently the allied areas as well are not being forwarded funds provided.

Anyone else having no luck transferring money by either Moneygram or Western Union? The Ukraine and apparently the allied areas as well are not being forwarded funds provided.

Yes, there are known issues with WU and MG.
Bitcoin (or other accepted cryptocurrency) are now the superior and much preferred method to pay.
Eventually, over time I predict less and less sources will accept WU or MG because of the issues.

@ RThoads, thanks for the info. I have had -0- issues for the last 3 years. Time for a change.

I had to cancel and be rufended my WU and they don't give the fee's back. Didn't want want to get into bitcoin but I did and couldn't be happier. Now every paycheck I look forward to spending it on bitcoin.

I’d be lying is I said bitcoin isn’t a pain in the balls. WU is very easy. It’s unfortunate there is issues using it.
Last time I did bitcoins I literally have to put more money because when I went to make my purchase my coins dropped 10 dollars. If there wasn’t that issue it would make using that method 8474584 times better

I’d be lying is I said bitcoin isn’t a pain in the balls. WU is very easy. It’s unfortunate there is issues using it.
Last time I did bitcoins I literally have to put more money because when I went to make my purchase my coins dropped 10 dollars. If there wasn’t that issue it would make using that method 8474584 times better
TRTvegan @ Yeah ... ah well, there really isn't any choice in the matter so Bitcoin it is and hopefully the exchange rate won't fluctuate too much between purchase and payment. Governments get very few things right, however, they have mastered the fine art of screwing things up. A form of "job security" I do believe.