MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Hello and thank you for your anwser !
Once i buyed bitcoin on coinbase how can i transfert it to the wallet of basic st*** please?

And a question the Pharmacom labs not basic stero is a lab of what origin ? american ?
There is only one single company Pharmacom Labs and our facility is based in China. Basicstero.ws is just address of our direct retail store.

thank you becuase i saw on basicstero that you are testing your product in swiss right ?

SIMEC is an analytical lab in Switzerland.
Thus, these testes are done by a reputable, accredited, third-party analytic lab.
Also, of course, internal testing is done but customers trust 3rd party testing results more because it is from an independent institution.

Ok I’m sure if I read for hours up into the thread I’d find a few responses but who tried the Pcom HGH and what’s your take on the quality? I know it’s one thing they buyout from another lab so I’d love some feedback? I’m using another brand that’s a little more money but is amazing so I just want to get some reaffirmation before pulling the trigger on pcom growth. Thoughts or feedback good or bad?

Ok I’m sure if I read for hours up into the thread I’d find a few responses but who tried the Pcom HGH and what’s your take on the quality? I know it’s one thing they buyout from another lab so I’d love some feedback? I’m using another brand that’s a little more money but is amazing so I just want to get some reaffirmation before pulling the trigger on pcom growth. Thoughts or feedback good or bad?

What are you running now?

I'm on the pharmatropin right now...
I don't know what to expect though, if you read back there are positive bloods regarding it.

What are you running now?

I'm on the pharmatropin right now...
I don't know what to expect though, if you read back there are positive bloods regarding it.

I’m running 3.3-IUs daily split in two doses of Mailorderhgh.com Juvetrope. Stuff is legit the best I’ve ever tried but I’ve heard a few great things about Pcom and was hoping for some first hand feedback. Thanks bro!

When will U.S. Domestic be restocked ?

There are no estimates or promises regarding when restocks will occur.

Basicstero is working hard on keeping the domestic option stocked but it is not easy. Obviously, they prefer to have items available for sale because that is how the source makes money.

This was posted on another board:
Its getting a bit difficult with restocking US domestic warehouse.
Further restocking will be announced once ready.

Also note: The past restocks where announced on multiple boards including here on MESO in this thread.
But I suggest you act fast if/when the restock is announced because in the past items sell very quickly regardless of how much is stocked (more demand than there is supply).

There are some items still available now.

A short reminder: if you are waiting for some items that are current out of stock, such items have a "notify" instead of "buy" button; Click on it and enter your e-mail -- Once this item is restocked, you will be immediately notified!

Here is more info from previous pages in this thread:
I will not provide any hollow promises, cause as per our plans it should have been already restocked. Plans not always work out in our business. We are doing our best. Once ready, we announce it. If you are waiting for some particular missing item, it has a "Notify" button instead of "Buy". Click on it, enter your email. Once this item appears in our stock, you get immediately notified.

US store still up? Been waiting 5 days for an order process.

@medicinemood Its been 5 days according to this post/quote from you -- wtf man, really after 5 days you think there is some conspiracy???

Seems they took my money. No confirmation, anything on my order. It’s literally been 3 months trying to get one order in. These guys are just thieves.

Now you are saying 3 months? i am confused, 5 days or 3 months just a few posts a part from one another.

clearly they are not a scam nor thieves or we would be hearing about this much more in the DECADE that Pharmacom has been around and THOUSANDS of customers across multiple nations and present on EVERY AAS/PED community board.

Where are all the others that got scammed?
Do you think a company this big and this established is just out to get your little bit of money?
(this is like the guy that thought he had under-dosed gear -- jumping to unproductive conclusions -- but it ended up it was his mistake mixing up a vial of test-prop for an test-E; it was not under-dosed after all, but if it were wouldn't we have heard of many more people with such as issue? We did not, because it ended up there was not a problem.)

Yeah, I could have responded more politely, but you came on with strong accusations so I want you to think logically instead of jumping to conclusions.

SIMEC testing alone costs THOUSAND of dollars; sponsored athletes, a long standing positive track record with verifiable testing results, web sites in multiple countries and languages with a world-wide customer base... even passing up on producing a product such as the Caber because the raws that were purchased did not meet their high standards (took that loss because quality was more important)...etc etc..

But you think they needed your little bit of money???

OR, think about this possibility; could there have been an unintentional mistake or some mix up?

OR, how do we even know you are real? how do we know you really ordered? How do we know you did not receive anything?

See, sweeping accusations can go both ways.

Have you ever heard of any packs, products, transactions, anything ever in the business world being a mistake?

If AT&T accidentally gave you the slower internet service than that for which you paid, would you think they did it as thieves to scam you??? or is it possible a mistake could happen?
Wouldn't you contact the customer service and get a resolution instead of assuming they are thieves?

How about this:
Use the "contact us" page on the website and try to get in touch with customer service , provide your order number, any proof of payment, and get to the bottom of what really occurred so things can be made right for you.
Also, you could try PM'ing the rep @Pharmacom Helper who may have access to order and account info etc.

While this is NOT amazon prime, the goal is still doing good business and I am sure @Pharmacom Helper would be interested in helping you determine what is going on.

Last edited:
@medicinemood Its been 5 days according to this post/quote from you -- wtf man, really after 5 days you think there is some conspiracy???

Now you are saying 3 months? i am confused, 5 days or 3 months just a few posts a part from one another.

clearly they are not a scam nor thieves or we would be hearing about this much more in the DECADE that Pharmacom has been around and THOUSANDS of customers across multiple nations and present on EVERY AAS/PED community board.

Where are all the others that got scammed?
Do you think a company this big and this established is just out to get your little bit of money?

Yeah, I could have responded more politely, but you came on with strong accusations so I want you to think logically instead of jumping to conclusions.

SIMEC testing alone costs THOUSAND of dollars; sponsored athletes, a long standing positive track record with verifiable testing results, web sites in multiple countries and languages with a world-wide customer base... even passing up on producing a product such as the Caber because the raws that were purchased did not meet their high standards (took that loss because quality was more important)...etc etc..

But you think they needed your little bit of money???

OR, think about this possibility; could have been a mistake or some mix up?

OR, how do we even know you are real? how do we know you really ordered? How do we know you did not receive anything?

See, sweeping accusations can go both ways.

Have you ever heard of any packs, products, transactions, anything ever in the business world being a mistake?

If AT&T accidentally gave you the slower internet service than that for which you paid, would you think they did it as thieves to scam you??? or is it possible a mistake could happen?
Wouldn't you contact the customer service and get a resolution instead of assuming they are thieves?

How about this:
Use the "contact us" page on the website and try to get in touch with customer service , provide your order number, any proof of payment, and get to the bottom of what really occurred so things can be made right for you.
Also, you could try PM'ing the rep @Pharmacom Helper who may have access to order and account info etc.

While this is NOT amazon prime, the goal is still doing good business and I am sure @Pharmacom Helper would be interested in helping you determine what is going on.

Seriously! I bought 12 orders, 1 today, and I’ve had 10 for 10 delivered perfectly. They forgot one bottle from a package that I opened on video ad they requested and sure enough, they reshipped it just to be cool and gave me store credit for the full price of the bottle. I’ve never used all there products but never been let down by one either. I ordered their pharmatropin today and I’ll give it a shot to compare it to my other source that’s phenomenal too btw and if it’s equal quality I’ll never buy from anywhere else for the price! Also never written the “contact us” link and not been written back or responded too. Plus 5 days or 3 months is a big difference??? [emoji848]

I’m dealing with the same issue for months. I placed an order. I was patient. Weeks went by and nothing was done. Finally last week this money was refunded into my account. I placed an order last week (with the funds they had refunded me) and then nothing. I wouldn’t have rebought but there’s no way to have a refund of money.

I’m dealing with the same issue for months. I placed an order. I was patient. Weeks went by and nothing was done. Finally last week this money was refunded into my account. I placed an order last week (with the funds they had refunded me) and then nothing. I wouldn’t have rebought but there’s no way to have a refund of money.

Did you use MG / WU???

And I have also used the contact me but have had no reply whatsoever. I waited months because I understand these are UG labs and things can happen and I was letting the dust settle.