MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

@Pharmacom Helper
Thanks for the help on the winstrol bottle earlier and I took it today and it was just fine. I appreciate the PM reply earlier! I just placed three new orders if you could look into them for me or at least the most recent one with GH on it to look into possibly Speeding it up? Always appreciate the help and reply with legit concern! Thanks again!

Replies are done for all my PMs and the two main injuries I am dealing with are feeling a little better -- so I think I will go hit the gym and test the waters.

IF everything feels good through the weekend, I may start that test500 soon! :D

Have a good day everyone.

Actually Pharmacom Helper did not message me back saying I had a refund. He lost track of everything. My order was erased.

I learned from experience that you should always have proof or receipts or email conformations just in case of something going wrong. You always need to be prepared for the worst seneraio.
Basic will come through. Unfortunately, it’s a very busy time so expect things to be a tad messy with shipping and T/A times

I learned from experience that you should always have proof or receipts or email conformations just in case of something going wrong. You always need to be prepared for the worst seneraio.
Basic will come through. Unfortunately, it’s a very busy time so expect things to be a tad messy with shipping and T/A times

Everything I’ve ordered it taking at least an extra week for delivery. It’s getting out there but it was like your last order right.. lol as long as it’s on your door step at the end of the day! [emoji106]

19 July 2018
email service for order-updates/status/tracking experiencing temporary hiccups

Hi,

It looks like the third-side service we use to email you order updates has some temporary hiccups. Due to this some emails with order status or tracking number may not arrive to your email. However, we always upload tracking numbers into order details for each individual order. If you have not received an email with tracking number, please go into your account on our site - dashboard - my orders - open the page with detailed information about your order and you should see tracking number there. If it is not there, it means our shippers have not uploaded it yet and will do it once custom clearance in China is completed.

best wishes,
Basicstero crew

NOTE: you can check on the site in the "News" section for any news, promo, and other important announcements:
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/news

19 July 2018
email service for order-updates/status/tracking experiencing temporary hiccups

Hi,

It looks like the third-side service we use to email you order updates has some temporary hiccups. Due to this some emails with order status or tracking number may not arrive to your email. However, we always upload tracking numbers into order details for each individual order. If you have not received an email with tracking number, please go into your account on our site - dashboard - my orders - open the page with detailed information about your order and you should see tracking number there. If it is not there, it means our shippers have not uploaded it yet and will do it once custom clearance in China is completed.

best wishes,
Basicstero crew

NOTE: you can check on the site in the "News" section for any news, promo, and other important announcements:
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/news

I’ve been tryin to explain that they sent me an email telling me about this about two weeks ago and people kept saying they hadn’t heard anything about the payment or order since they bought it but nobody seemed to just be signing in and getting their tracking numbers. lol thanks for the official email telling everyone. Let us know when it’s back up. Thanks bud!

Pharma Test-E500 experiment.

My vials of Pharma Test-E500 were too tempting and I felt a little better these past few days so I went ahead and pulled the trigger.

Hit the right glute with:
1cc Pharma Test-E500 (500mg/mL Test-E)
1cc Pharma Nan-D300 (300mg/mL Deca)
1cc Pharma MixM (300mg masteron e/p mix)

I always change tips to draw and then pin with afresh tip. So when I pulled back to get it all out the draw needle, put the fresh one on and I left a little air bubble in the barrel; then, I tun it up and down to mix all the oils thoroughly. Also, as I got ready adn wiped with alcohol etc , the full loaded pin laid on its side for at least 5 minutes. Therefore, I am confident it all diluted into each other and was 100% completely mixed across all 3cc.

Pinned smooth through a 25g 1" -- I had an experienced assistant do it for me (my lady is pin level expert by now haha).

Off to gym. I will report back tonight or tomorrow.

My vials of Pharma Test-E500 were too tempting and I felt a little better these past few days so I went ahead and pulled the trigger.

I always change tips to draw and then pin with afresh tip. So when I pulled back to get it all out the draw needle, put the fresh one on and I left a little air bubble in the barrel; then, I tun it up and down to mix all the oils thoroughly. Also, as I got ready adn wiped with alcohol etc , the full loaded pin laid on its side for at least 5 minutes. Therefore, I am confident it all diluted into each other and was 100% completely mixed across all 3cc.

Pinned smooth through a 25g 1" -- I had an experienced assistant do it for me (my lady is pin level expert by now haha).

I have the most awkward boner right now.....Haha

I haven’t used Pcom in a minute but always very minimal pip for me. I ran a long EQ cycle with the Mast Mix. A pinned similar high concentrate shots in using 3ml - 25g
Test E @300
EQ @ 500
Mast mix @ 300
It was a nice 20 weeker no pip, no sides!

Hey Team Pcom,

I need some advice...
I've kinda abused juice a bit and haven't been the smartest always...however i've come a long way.
I've been on for a few years in a row.
That being said, I want advice on my bloods that came back...

In the past, I've ran 450-500mg/week and pulled 1600 TT levels. I know the test was accurately dosed as I had the bottle tested that I injected.

For the last 5-7 weeks i've been dosing 150MG Test E 300 per week. (0.5CC)
I've been doing it once a week shot.
When I bought my Test E 300, I tested a random vial from the batch and it was dosed correctly.

Now I know that i'm underdosing my body at 150MG/Week...however I just pulled my bloods and I had no test in my body.
63 TT, yes it was that bad. As well no Estrogen.
I did have an SHBG level that was good, probably why I didn't experience any sexual effects.

Now I pulled bloods in a different way, as I wanted to test how low my levels got before my next shot....
I did a shot on Saturday...bloods were the AM of the next Friday. So 6 days post shot, 144 hours later.

My question, would you expect my low to be that low?
Should I be sending my vial of test for testing to see if it's dosed correctly?

I know I can usually run higher amounts of test than others without side effects....
Anyways it was sorta an experiment to see my low on the peak scale.
I didn't expect my low 6 days later to be that low...as I know TRT sometimes it's only once a week shot.

Would you expect this result?
@RThoads
@Pharmacom Helper

Hey Team Pcom,

I need some advice...
I've kinda abused juice a bit and haven't been the smartest always...however i've come a long way.
I've been on for a few years in a row.
That being said, I want advice on my bloods that came back...

In the past, I've ran 450-500mg/week and pulled 1600 TT levels. I know the test was accurately dosed as I had the bottle tested that I injected.

For the last 5-7 weeks i've been dosing 150MG Test E 300 per week. (0.5CC)
I've been doing it once a week shot.
When I bought my Test E 300, I tested a random vial from the batch and it was dosed correctly.

Now I know that i'm underdosing my body at 150MG/Week...however I just pulled my bloods and I had no test in my body.
63 TT, yes it was that bad. As well no Estrogen.
I did have an SHBG level that was good, probably why I didn't experience any sexual effects.

Now I pulled bloods in a different way, as I wanted to test how low my levels got before my next shot....
I did a shot on Saturday...bloods were the AM of the next Friday. So 6 days post shot, 144 hours later.

My question, would you expect my low to be that low?
Should I be sending my vial of test for testing to see if it's dosed correctly?

I know I can usually run higher amounts of test than others without side effects....
Anyways it was sorta an experiment to see my low on the peak scale.
I didn't expect my low 6 days later to be that low...as I know TRT sometimes it's only once a week shot.

Would you expect this result?
@RThoads
@Pharmacom Helper
I would love to see both blood panels.
Can you post them?

I would love to see both blood panels.
Can you post them?

Maybe monday I can yes, no scanner at home and don't work tomorrow...

I lowered expecting to have issues, but a big focus on health for the last few months.... never felt any sexual issues the last 5-6 weeks so I was surprised with these results. I knew they'd be low, just didn't think this low.

Maybe monday I can yes, no scanner at home and don't work tomorrow...

I lowered expecting to have issues, but a big focus on health for the last few months.... never felt any sexual issues the last 5-6 weeks so I was surprised with these results. I knew they'd be low, just didn't think this low.

My opinion you’re running Enanthate which is like 5 days in your system and you did your bloods 6 days later on top of an underdosing to your bodies required levels for running so long. Another thing you should think about it your receptors. Being on a replacement dose should help dramatically but what else have you done to cleanse your system of all the drugs with longer half life’s that can cause androgen receptor issues later down the road?

My opinion you’re running Enanthate which is like 5 days in your system and you did your bloods 6 days later on top of an underdosing to your bodies required levels for running so long. Another thing you should think about it your receptors. Being on a replacement dose should help dramatically but what else have you done to cleanse your system of all the drugs with longer half life’s that can cause androgen receptor issues later down the road?

Just soliciting feedback..
I'm not sure what to think, was a good test.

Just soliciting feedback..
I'm not sure what to think, was a good test.

Those were just some thoughts and I could be 100% off base. My TRT dr would give me 180mg of Test Cyp weekly and I was at 1160 in my bloods.. not sure if the small dose and the fact it’s Test E is making a huge difference or not but I would imagine it is..

No reason you should be having huge issues like that .. 150 mg a week should put you in a normal range even pinning once a week. To have no test at all is insane.
Why would you be pinning once a week ? You should split the dose in half.
And why are you getting bloods six days later ?
You should be pulling bloods 48 hours after your last pin. I don’t think it’s your gear ,this is something hat your doctor may need to look into.