MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I’m dealing with the same issue for months. I placed an order. I was patient. Weeks went by and nothing was done. Finally last week this money was refunded into my account. I placed an order last week (with the funds they had refunded me) and then nothing. I wouldn’t have rebought but there’s no way to have a refund of money.

Cool, so you DID get a resolution and a refund.
Thank you for clearly that up -- at first you made it sound like the rep never replied back to you

Screens of pms

Thank you for being fair to the source and showing @Pharmacom Helper was on top of things and helping you.
Very nice that you got a refund.

If I were you , I would have jumped on that last re-stock announcement and used the credit.

There are some items still available now.

A short reminder: if you are waiting for some items that are current out of stock, such items have a "notify" instead of "buy" button; Click on it and enter your e-mail -- Once this item is restocked, you will be immediately notified!

Nope. More:

Did you read the disclaimer that says they will not ship or reship one warehouses order from another warehouse? Sounds like what happened is they oversold their domestic product and we’re gonna break their own rules and ship from int warehouse anyhow or at least we’re trying to re-up the domestic warehouse and should have refunded right away instead of making you wait. Then you could have bought from another source or at least the INT warehouse. In my opinion though bro you did say you were at least refunded and I get when your gear doesn’t show when it’s supposed to how upsetting that can be but they made it right according to you by at least refunding you correct?

Sounds like he got a refund (store credit).
And, placed a new order 5 days ago (he sated its been 5 day in this quote):
US store still up? Been waiting 5 days for an order process.

So he did get a resolution to the February issue -- very kind one at that -- the source gave a credit back to him because of lack of stock or some other mix up.
But the bottom line is Pharmacom Helper refunded him.
If it were not resolved, then why would there be a new order placed 5 days ago?

Did you read the disclaimer that says they will not ship or reship one warehouses order from another warehouse? Sounds like what happened is they oversold their domestic product and we’re gonna break their own rules and ship from int warehouse anyhow or at least we’re trying to re-up the domestic warehouse and should have refunded right away instead of making you wait. Then you could have bought from another source or at least the INT warehouse. In my opinion though bro you did say you were at least refunded and I get when your gear doesn’t show when it’s supposed to how upsetting that can be but they made it right according to you by at least refunding you correct?
Yes the money was credited back to my pharmacom account. Months later. It’s not like I can get a refund of my Actual money back. Which I don’t mind, I’ve already counted it as a partial loss since it’s been months. I responded here asking about their warehouse because I ordered IN STOCK items with my credit 5 days ago. And no confirmation or anything

yeah, sounds like he got a refund (store credit).

Oh. They don’t give out tracking for awhile and it’s for a good reason. They also said they’re having a glitch that they can’t get email updates on orders out at the moment so you just gotta keep checking your order status every morning and evening.. not that hard and he’ll get his stuff. That’s just a bad luck situation like when my last order was seized and they made it right. They always come through and are my trusted source for oils and orals!

Sounds like he got a refund (store credit).

So he did get a resolution to the February issue -- very kind one at that -- the source gave a credit back to him because of lack of stock or some other mix up.
But the bottom line is Pharmacom Helper refunded him.
If it were not resolved, then why would there be a new order placed 5 days ago?
It wasn’t really a kind resolution since I was refunded months later. There was no email correspondence. I had made an order on in stock items months ago. Shortly after I placed my order their website went down. I think my order got lost track of there. Hey mistakes happen. I get that.

Yes the money was credited back to my pharmacom account. Months later. It’s not like I can get a refund of my Actual money back. Which I don’t mind, I’ve already counted it as a partial loss since it’s been months. I responded here asking about their warehouse because I ordered IN STOCK items with my credit 5 days ago. And no confirmation or anything

No way man. You should always plan months ahead for your next cycle so do some research and pickup your next cycle. My stash will cover me for two years! Lmao I don’t wanna run out and people need to plan accordingly cause these are just Wallgreens that we’re dealing with. Customs can ruin your month with this type of goods! lol

Oh. They don’t give out tracking for awhile and it’s for a good reason. They also said they’re having a glitch that they can’t get email updates on orders out at the moment so you just gotta keep checking your order status every morning and evening.. not that hard and he’ll get his stuff. That’s just a bad luck situation like when my last order was seized and they made it right. They always come through and are my trusted source for oils and orals!

My point is that at first the post made it sound like (and stated) that they are thieves and there are no replies to attempts for a resolution, when in actuality "Pharmacom Helper" did help him and gave him a refund.

I do not even see any problem.

Clearly, and we all already knew this, Basicstero is not thieves and not trying to scam anyone.

It is now even more clear because he was kind enough to show that "Pharmacom Helper" did get back to him, was very helpful, and even gave him a refund.

My point is that at first the post made it sound like (and stated) that they are thieves and there are no replies to attempts for a resolution, when in actuality "Pharmacom Helper" did help him and gave him a refund.

Clearly, and we all already knew this, Basicstero is not thieves and not trying to scam anyone.

It is now even more clear because he was kind enough to show that "Pharmacom Helper" did get back to him, was very helpful, and even gave him a refund.

True story!

No way man. You should always plan months ahead for your next cycle so do some research and pickup your next cycle. My stash will cover me for two years! Lmao I don’t wanna run out and people need to plan accordingly cause these are just Wallgreens that we’re dealing with. Customs can ruin your month with this type of goods! lol
I had another source. I had what I needed which is why I was patient.

Actually Pharmacom Helper did not message me back saying I had a refund. He lost track of everything. My order was erased.

It wasn’t really a kind resolution since I was refunded months later. There was no email correspondence. I had made an order on in stock items months ago. Shortly after I placed my order their website went down. I think my order got lost track of there. Hey mistakes happen. I get that.

Its cool.
Even you are describing what happened.
So , we are all on the same page, no one was thieves and no one is lying or scamming or reverse scamming.

You made an order but it got lost (you mention maybe because it happened during a website crash).
Pharmacom Helper got you a store credit.
And, recently, 5 days ago you used the credit to make a new purchase but have not yet received info about the new purchase.

Ok, I think I understand now.

I had another source. I had what I needed which is why I was patient.

Glad it worked out for you bro! I have a secondary too and they’ve never let me down they just are over priced. That’s why I’m trying the pcom HGH cause you can’t beat the price! If it’s even close to the same quality and I can save 75$ a kit I’m sold! Glad you got your stuff handled though and keep us posted on your new order.

Then how did you get a refund?
If he never replied, how did you get the store credit?
I’m not sure if helper got me the credit or not. What I assume happened is my order was erased and the money credited to my account. I don’t think helper knew what was going on either. He is a nice guy though. I’m not saying he was lying to me.

I’m not sure if helper got me the credit or not. What I assume happened is my order was erased and the money credited to my account. I don’t think helper knew what was going on either. He is a nice guy though. I’m not saying he was lying to me.

yeah man, it sounds like just a miscommunication.
I don't think anyone is lying either way.
You have the store credit, so there is nothing lost from the February missing order; you are made whole with that refund.

Now, the only thing that is pending and in question is the new order.

Does the new order show in your dashboard on the basicstero site?

Thanks for sharing the situation good or bad cause I’ve never bought from the Domestic store due to the pricing being so high and I always plan way ahead but it’s good to hear that feedback either way. Glad you got your store credit too cause you won’t be disappointed in the quality of the gear either!

@medicinemood
I have to take off to spend some time with the family.
When you have time, check your basicstero dashboard in the store you ordered from and see if the recent order shows; you can see the status there and order number. If after a little bit more time it has no update or change in status, let me know and I will see if I can help. Or, better yet PM "Pharmacom Helper" directly since he can actually see account info and orders etc and give him the order number to check on its status.

@medicinemood
I have to take off to spend some time with the family.
When you have time, check your basicstero dashboard in the store you ordered from and see if the recent order shows; you can see the status there and order number. If after a little bit more time it has no update or change in status, let me know and I will see if I can help. Or, better yet PM "Pharmacom Helper" directly since he can actually see account info and orders etc and give him the order number to check on its status.
Thanks. Yea it just says processing like it did when I first placed it. It’s been stuck there. I’ll be patient