MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

@Steve84 I think the results you have are in error.
That is likely lower results than you would have NOT even taking any test at all.

I have had labs give me the wrong results in the past -- the are just human also and mistakes happen. I have even had LabCorp send me a result that was over two years old--the only reasons I caught it is because I remembered some of the exact values because of an issue and I thought "Wow, this is too strange to have the exact same values..." I called and after a LOT of work they figured out the mix up and found my actual current results.
Maybe you got someone else's? maybe it was just errors?
Or, in a super rare event, if you used stealth maybe you mixed up Test for something that does not show as Test on lab work?

I would re-test at labcorp. Just get the basic female panel (here is the link):
Code:
https://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_tests.php?view=all&show=1032&category=14&search=#1032

And a 15% off code for this month is: JULY18

They will send results as PDF and all you need to do is open it and screen shot or use the "snipping tool" (windows) then save as a jpg file, crop off the top with your name and personal info, and you can post without a need to scan anything.

No reason you should be having huge issues like that .. 150 mg a week should put you in a normal range even pinning once a week. To have no test at all is insane.
Why would you be pinning once a week ? You should split the dose in half.
And why are you getting bloods six days later ?
You should be pulling bloods 48 hours after your last pin. I don’t think it’s your gear ,this is something hat your doctor may need to look into.

I wanted a break from pinning, once a week is acceptable.... You only split to hold more stable bloods first of all.
but it shouldn't be that low I don't think.

And the 6 day later bloods served a purpose to determine my low on my dip for test levels.
48 hours is for peak levels... I never said peak was my goal.

@Steve84 I think the results you have are in error.
That is likely lower results than you would have NOT even taking any test at all.

I have had labs give me the wrong results in the past -- the are just human also and mistakes happen. I have even had LabCorp send me a result that was over two years old--the only reasons I caught it is because I remembered some of the exact values because of an issue and I thought "Wow, this is too strange to have the exact same values..." I called and after a LOT of work they figured out the mix up and found my actual current results.
Maybe you got someone else's? maybe it was just errors?
Or, in a super rare event, if you used stealth maybe you mixed up Test for something that does not show as Test on lab work?

I would re-test at labcorp. Just get the basic female panel (here is the link):
Code:
https://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_tests.php?view=all&show=1032&category=14&search=#1032

And a 15% off code for this month is: JULY18

They will send results as PDF and all you need to do is open it and screen shot or use the "snipping tool" (windows) then save as a jpg file, crop off the top with your name and personal info, and you can post without a need to scan anything.

Well that might be hard, since I already started by blast... hahaha
2 shots of 300 now with a new bottle...
And I'm in Canada, no labmax option for me.

I thought it was strange as well...

Do you think I should test the open bottle??? Still maybe 1ml left?

Well that might be hard, since I already started by blast... hahaha
2 shots of 300 now with a new bottle...
And I'm in Canada, no labmax option for me.

I thought it was strange as well...

Do you think I should test the open bottle??? Still maybe 1ml left?

Oh shit haha , yeah if you started the blast then we can not re-test to compare results.

An open vial usually does not yield reliable data because many new factors are introduced (hence, Basicstero's terms regarding unopened vials).

However, in your case, it is such an extreme result that any presence of testosterone in the vial will show that the blood work was an error.

If you have the means to have it tested and trust the testing service, I personally (not speaking for a source) would love to see some data.

I wanted a break from pinning, once a week is acceptable.... You only split to hold more stable bloods first of all.
but it shouldn't be that low I don't think.

And the 6 day later bloods served a purpose to determine my low on my dip for test levels.
48 hours is for peak levels... I never said peak was my goal.

It shouldn’t be that level AT ALL ...and I know what pinning does twice a week ... it’s why I do it.
I’m trying to help homie , don’t attack the messager. Like RT said , go get retested.

Oh shit haha , yeah if you started the blast then we can not re-test to compare results.

An open vial usually does not yield reliable data because many new factors are introduced (hence, Basicstero's terms regarding unopened vials).

However, in your case, it is such an extreme result that any presence of testosterone in the vial will show that the blood work was an error.

If you have the means to have it tested and trust the testing service, I personally (not speaking for a source) would love to see some data.

It shouldn’t be that level AT ALL ...and I know what pinning does twice a week ... it’s why I do it.
I’m trying to help homie , don’t attack the messager. Like RT said , go get retested.

Ya maybe I do the unspeakble and send to Jano...hahaha
Guess I gotta save up and do some testing for my sake, gonna redo the test in 8-12 weeks I think. Make sure the upped dose is more in line.

I think Basic's terms regarding unopened vials revolve more around tampering...
My T500 I tested was the end of the bottle.
I've been a long customer and good at that, they've been supportive I don't think they'd think i'd be scamming them.

And wrongly labelled I find hard to believe....I don't get pip from Prop or PH. And the bottle is a Test cap. So I doubt it could've been anything else. Shot felt like a 300 in lump..lol

And TRT thanks, I understand what you were saying....just not splitting dose shouldn't be what I got. The bottle or me is fucked up.

@Steve84 yeah bro , I am not saying you mixed up or did anything -- I am just brain storming possibilities.
So many possibilities and so we would all just be guessing -- but my guess is the lab result was an error because that is a lower total than you would have with plain grape seed oil and ZERO testosterone, in my opinion.

@RThoads

Ya I don't disagree...Even with 1 shot at 150...I expect like something even being on day 6 after shot.
Weird part was my SHBG was good...Which I guess why my sex drive wasn't bad.

I guess I gotta end up testing the Vial...

Looks like I might have to cycle off and give my body a break hoping I can return to lower doses.

@RThoads

Ya I don't disagree...Even with 1 shot at 150...I expect like something even being on day 6 after shot.
Weird part was my SHBG was good...Which I guess why my sex drive wasn't bad.

I guess I gotta end up testing the Vial...

Looks like I might have to cycle off and give my body a break hoping I can return to lower doses.

The only time my Test was lower than 60 was after spending 11 days in the ICU on Chemo meds trying to beat legionnaires pneumonia. Lost 32lbs in less than a month and my first visit at my TRT Dr the week after I got outta the hospital they took bloods and my levels were so low they were practically zero!

Something isn’t right there bud!

Ya maybe I do the unspeakble and send to Jano...hahaha
Guess I gotta save up and do some testing for my sake, gonna redo the test in 8-12 weeks I think. Make sure the upped dose is more in line.

I think Basic's terms regarding unopened vials revolve more around tampering...
My T500 I tested was the end of the bottle.
I've been a long customer and good at that, they've been supportive I don't think they'd think i'd be scamming them.

And wrongly labelled I find hard to believe....I don't get pip from Prop or PH. And the bottle is a Test cap. So I doubt it could've been anything else. Shot felt like a 300 in lump..lol

And TRT thanks, I understand what you were saying....just not splitting dose shouldn't be what I got. The bottle or me is fucked up.

Hate to see you in this position man. I hope you figure out what’s going on. Only thing I can think of is a huge mix up with the labs. Because there is no way your levels should be like that.

Latest tracking numbers have been uploaded today. There are reports from users they do not receive emails with tracking numbers and status updates. Please don`t forget to check your spam folder. If you have not received an email with tracking number, please go into your account on our site - dashboard - my orders - open the page with detailed information about your order and you should see tracking number there.

Latest tracking numbers have been uploaded today. There are reports from users they do not receive emails with tracking numbers and status updates. Please don`t forget to check your spam folder. If you have not received an email with tracking number, please go into your account on our site - dashboard - my orders - open the page with detailed information about your order and you should see tracking number there.

Will they be uploading new tracking numbers on the website everyday or is this only gonna be on certain days with the email issues? I haven’t gotten an emailed update for any of my last four orders so I just check my orders page and get em there but I bought two orders on the same day and only got a tracking number for one this morning not both. Any idea how often the tracking numbers will be updated from now on though? Also any specific date you hope to have the email situation worked out by? Thanks for keeping us all in the loop on problems being fixed!

RT's Pharma Test-E500 experiment

ok, so last night I was almost disappointed by ZERO PIP and then this morning just a little bit sore as is I worked the muscle decently; lol as weird as that sounds -- but PIP had been so talked up and I want to give an honest review so I was like "fuck, this shit was too easy and no one is going to believe me..." , I wanted something to report back.

Ahhhh but now, it did not let me down haha, about 24 hours post injection, I am feeling it!
Feel like I killed glutes in the gym (but only on the side that I pinned) -- sore like a bruise throughout the muscle but NOT crippling (yet haha).

Definitely so PIP to it and that was to be expected.
I am experienced so maybe I can handle it a little better. So I will say, this is fro sure not a product for someone new or inexperienced (not that someone new would even want or need such mg).
I hit leg yesterday with squats etc so I do not know if that adds to the soreness, but it is about at the threshold that any more PIP would make lower body training inconvenient. Just started though so lets see how a few more pins pan out.

I do recommend customers listen to the warning in the high conc product descriptions.

I plan to hit my next pin Sunday in the other glute.

Let me add though, that I pinned first in the glute that was not injured so I could assess any discomfort solely from the product not from the injury.
The other side started hurting again in terms of the strain/injury, but it is different pain that PIP so I should be able to distinguish after the next pin.

I will report back after the next pin in the other side OR if this first one starts to feel differently (good or bad).

Will they be uploading new tracking numbers on the website everyday or is this only gonna be on certain days with the email issues? I haven’t gotten an emailed update for any of my last four orders so I just check my orders page and get em there but I bought two orders on the same day and only got a tracking number for one this morning not both. Any idea how often the tracking numbers will be updated from now on though? Also any specific date you hope to have the email situation worked out by? Thanks for keeping us all in the loop on problems being fixed!

For my experience in the past, they have always uploaded tracking as it comes available. So no, not everyday, but if/when Frank gets a tracking (and waits a little while for the previously stated security reasons) he goes through and updates the status.
After he update the status there was a third-side service that automates an email. Therefore, you can always check the dashboard regardless of if an email is sent or not -- if he updated the status with tracking it will be view-able on your account dashboard.

20 July 2018
Latest tracking numbers have been uploaded today

The latest tracking numbers have been uploaded today. There are reports from users they do not receive emails with tracking numbers and status updates. Please don`t forget to check your spam folder. If you have not received an email with tracking number, please go into your account on our site - dashboard - my orders - open the page with detailed information about your order and you should see tracking number there.

NOTE: you can check on the site in the "News" section for any news, promo, and other important announcements:
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/news

So I'm confused. Which site is the one we should be using? Is it the one in RThoads sig or this one:

Two completely unrelated and different sources.

This thread is for Basicstero the direct from Pharmacom store (my referral link quoted here directly below):
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/user/register/?ref=6288

The other site you mention is PharmaComStore a multi-brand dealer (retailer) that currently does not even carry Pharmacom products.
Completely independent unrelated separate businesses -- each with its own staff and different owners -- different products and different pricing etc.
Both are good sources and if I needed something Basicstero did not carry, I would be happy to shop at PharmaComStore.

The first posts of the thread give details about Basicstero but I will cut and paste an updated version for you here:

RThoads said:
Let me introduce Basicstero!

www.basicstero.ws

Production Video:
Video Removed - No longer available

Pharmacom Labs has worked with and continues to work with resellers. However, our boss decided to open a direct store of Pharmacom labs company without extra links in the chain. Its address is www.basicstero.ws. Hence, we are not intermediate suppliers; we officially represent the Pharmacom Labs company! Due to the fact we are a direct store our prices are cheaper than our resellers. You can check the authenticity of the Basicstero.ws store by entering “basicstero.ws” in the respective section on Pharmacom Labs official site. All products come directly from the manufacturer!

Pharmacom Labs company was founded in 2006 on a base of a small existing pharmaceutical factory in Moldova. Steroid production is legal there. During the first years we produced our products there. Later we moved our manufacturing facilities to China due to economic reasons; the production expenses in China are lower and raw materials are always at hand which means there is no need to transport them or deal with customs etc.

Now we are a big lab with a lot of modern equipment. We guarantee the high quality of our products.
There are several advantages of our company as compared to other manufacturers.

What You Should Know About Our Products?

1. We check filling settings of our production lines before we start to produce each new batch. Each ml of our oils as well as each pill contains the displayed quantity of the raw material. You can check our products via lab analyses such as HPCL and you will assure yourself of our quality.

2. We always add a bit more than 10 ml oil in each vial. We consider the small oil amount that stays in the needle after injection. Hence, we provide approximately 10.5 ml oil in each vial.

3. We don`t have underdosed vials or pills! As you can see in our production videos, our production line is fully automated. We recheck our equipment settings before we launch each new batch. All settings for each vial or pill within one batch are equal. If one vial was underdosed, it would mean that all other vials from this batch are underdosed too, which is just impossible as can be seen by the many analysis results posted online.

4. We pay huge attention to preservation of health, that`s why we carefully sterilize all our oils for intramuscular injections. When using our oils you can be 100% sure you will never catch staphylococcus or any other bacteria. Please read the separate text about it below!

5. Grape seed oil is used as the carrier in all our vials. We also use 5 to 10% pharmaceutical grade ethyl oleate in our oils. As a result, injections are not painful and don`t cause big lumps, etc.
(attention should be paid only with high concentrated oils 450-600 mg/ml! as these may cause irritation to less experienced users)

6. Our products have lot of protection elements against counterfeits, especially protection codes, which can be checked in the respective section of our site. You will always know whether your vial is genuine or not.

7. Our product range has unique compounds, which most other sources do not offer. For example, GW1516 (increases endurance greatly!); along with the regular stanozolol water suspension we produce oil-based stanozolol, which can be mixed with any oils and reduces the risk of abscesses. We offer injectable oxymetholone and methandienone (due to the missing first pass through the liver both have higher bioavailability = efficiency as compared against the oral versions). We have very interesting and extremely popular mixes line. We are now working on several other new compounds! Work is done all the time on developing new products, formulas, mixes, and enhancing the existing formulas!

8. We test all our products internally on our volunteers before we launch them into the market. If some problems are reported, we improve the formulas to correct any issue and only after this start selling. You always get proven and safe products!

9. In our vials we do not use rubber caps, which can be damaged from contact with oil over time! As a result, tiny particles off the rubber can break off when inserting the needle and fall into oil or get into the needle causing dangerous health consequences! Therefore, to eliminate these risks, instead of rubber we use silicon caps, which do not have this shortcoming and are oil-resistant!

10. We take into account remarks of our customers. Everyone can write his or her suggestions and ideas to us and we will consider them! We have full support for our products and are always available and open for questions and new ideas!

11. Our products have one of the best and most secured designs among all steroid manufacturers worldwide! All vials are supplied in original cardboard boxes with brief manuals inside and vials as hologrm security sticker that can be scratched off to reveal the product unique verification code.

Why Choose Pharmacom Labs? What are some ways we are different than other labs?

1. Oil, by nature, contains small water particles. When present in the cooking oil you use at breakfast there's little need for concern. But those same water particles present in an oil you are about to inject present a far greater problem. You might know what can happen if you attempt to mix 1ml of oil and 1ml of water for injection. But that's only the beginning, the water itself is also a very good medium for bacteria to reproduce - in stark contrast to sterile oil. Therefore, we put great care into oil dehydration to minimize all potential health risks however slim. Many cheap oil-based steroids cannot offer the same guarantee. Pharmacom Labs remains one of the few manufacturers that can offer these measures with high-performance equipment at a decent price!

2. Are you aware of how and under what circumstances some other labs filter their final products? Syringe filters are often used in lesser quality labs, but they are not reliable; a proper filter would need to be at least 22 micrometers as a minimum. If you imagine the process of sieving oil through a filter of an average size to meet commercial demand, you would need at least 600 kPa of pressure. This is simply impossible without sufficient equipment, custom fit vacuum pumps or compressors designed for pharmaceutical use, a pressured air dryer, a large quantity of filters including cyclons. No labs selling cheap products possess this cost prohibitive professional equipment.

3. Do you know if and how other manufacturers avoid double bond (olefinic bond) sequences in ethyl oleate? How do they avoid fast oxidation?
This olefinic bond is the cause of a so-called "unsaturated condition" of EO - all unsaturated acids are highly attracted to all olefin-type combination reactions. Most labs use standard vials and rubber caps purchased from ordinary online supply stores. But ethyl oleate as a solvent can react with rubber causing its oxidation. With time, as you might have guessed, the rubber degrades.
So we ask - how many manufacturers use a non-toxic, hypoallergenic thermoplastic rubber which additionally mitigates this shortcoming? Are they even aware of it at all?

4. Plenty of labs will be quick to tell you they use benzyl alcohol as an antiseptic agent, but do they know that it is truly only effective under very specific controlled conditions? One of the strongest conditions being the pH level of oil - benzyl alcohol loses its antiseptic efficiency at a pH <5 or >7. Do they have the capabilities to control for this? We have our doubts. If you use a cheap testosterone product from a lesser lab, your bloodwork may indeed reflect that it contained active hormone. But we ask you, what could happen with longterm storage of such a product? Believe us, you will not want to inject it into your body!

5. What preserving agents are other manufacturers using against g-negative bacteria - if they are even using them at all?
Benzyl alcohol, while effective against g-positive bacteria, is not sufficient against g-negative bacteria which have a thicker cell membrane making them resistant to not only BA but many preserving agents in general. While we cannot disclose the specific technologies we use as part of our production secret, we guarantee we have the means and the will to use them in our oils.
Neglecting the use of parabens, chlorobutanol, and other such agents clearly implies clandestine production, typically with the intent to sell as many products as possible with minimal expense - no longterm strategy of precautions. Whether or not a customer intends to use a product two or three years down the road is certainly of no concern to them, which poses a serious question of concern to consumers.
So we have to reiterate: we have the industrial scale equipment and the technical prowess to ensure all of these standards - and plenty more we cannot disclose. But with that comes a greater cost than what you would find in lesser clandestine labs.

Finally, it is ultimately up to you what you purchase and put inside your body. Whether the products you put inside your body are cheaper, and can include underdosed items and potential health risks, or of highest quality and proven through a rigorous, health-conscious process every time. Our established record of over 10 years and the professional quality we possess compared to the multitude of issues and infections found in smaller, cheaper, short-lived labs speaks for itself. Is it worth a few extra dollars? Thank you very much for your time...and may the force be with you!

Please read the terms and conditions for details about about the store, ordering, payment, shipping, discounts, terms and conditions

RThoads said:
Here are some details about the store, ordering, payment, shipping, discounts, terms and conditions:

As stated in the Introduction, Basicstero is the direct store of the Pharmacom Labs company, which means there are no re-sellers in the chain.
Please read the introduction sticky for more detail about our company, quality, and great products.

ABOUT THE SECTIONS OF OUR STORE AND THE DIFFERENT WAYS OF DELIVERY
The main page of our store is www.basicstero.ws

By default you enter the international section (warehouse) of our store.
Generally, we have 3 sections/stores.

The International worldwide section is meant for our customers worldwide. We can ship to any country of the world. If you place your order in this section, we ship your order directly from our production facility in China; thus, you are guaranteed to get 100% authentic Pharmacom products at the best price. However, by shopping through Basicstero you are always guaranteed 100% authentic products from any of our sections!

The prices in the international section are the lowest as compared to the 2 other sections, because we bear no additional expenses for transport of our products into domestic warehouses, issues with customs, and paying our employees for all risks and reshipping, etc. Prices for genuine Pharmacom products cannot be found lower elsewhere; here in the Basicstero international section we provide the lowest prices! Also, we often organize different promo offers in this section!
NOTE FOR USA CUSTOMERS: if you place your order with delivery to the USA in the international section we will reship your order for the second time free of charge if it is seized by customs (one free re-ship with proof of seizure)! There is also an option for discreet shipping at no extra cost.

The EU domestic is meant for the customers from the European Union. If you place an order in this section, it will be shipped out domestically from within one of the EU countries! We provide delivery guarantee and will reship your order for the second time free of charge, if any seizure, etc. occurs.

The US domestic section is meant for customers from the USA who want to get our products as soon as possible and without seizure risk.
(As of writing this, 8 MAY 2018, there is very limited stock – please watch for posts and announcements regarding re-stock)

Please note, if you are waiting for some items that are out of stock (such items will have a "notify" instead of a "buy" button), click on the "notify" button and enter your e-mail; when this item is restocked you will be immediately notified.

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT IN OUR OFFICIAL STORE!

OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions may differ depending on which section of our store you place the order. Please read the "TERMS" and "FAQ" in the section of our store where you are going to place an order! However, there are common conditions as follows:

1. Orders may only be processed through our store via the site checkout.

2. Once you have placed an order, you will have 5 days to make a payment and submit the payment information into your account. If you fail to do so, your order will be automatically deleted after 5 days.

3. When using WU or MG as payment option you should use your real name and ID information to be sure you will be able to withdraw your funds in case of any issues. Otherwise we take no responsibility for loss of your funds.

4. After you placed an order you will receive an e-mail order confirmation, which will include your order number, specification of your order and order total as well as payment info.

5. Order cancellations after the payment has been processed are not accepted. We do not refund funds for any reasons including but not restricted to the following cases:
a) you paid for your order, but changed your mind
b) your order has been seized.

6. When you have received your package, you are obligated to take video of the unpacking process to be used as evidence in the event of any issue or dispute. Without this documentation we will not be liable for any complaints (missing or damaged items, etc.); this is because without proof we are not able to determine whether a complaint is legitimate or if, in an attempt to scam us, it was staged and did not occur until after the package was received.

7. If you have received a parcel with damaged items, we will ONLY reship those specific damaged items (provided that you can provide evidence of the unpacking and the damaged items as described in term 6 above).

8. In case of a seizure, orders to the USA are reshipped for the second time free of charge, if seizure or loss are obvious. If tracking number says - delivered, we shall not be liable for any losses, unless you have other trustworthy evidences of a seizure/loss (photo of seizure letter, etc.). Reshipping of a seized/lost package occurs no earlier than one month after the first package has been shipped, unless trustworthy evidences are provided earlier.

9. In case of a seizure, orders placed in our international warehouse are reshipped only from the same warehouse. Reshipping from domestic warehouse is not possible.

10. Orders to Australia, Canada and Europe placed in our international warehouse will be not reshipped in case of seizures! If you are from one of these regions we highly recommend you to choose a discreet shipping.

11. If you haven`t claimed your package for some reason within the due time span and it is shipped back, we shall not be liable for any losses; Unclaimed packages are not reshipped.

12. Please double check the information you submit to us. We shall not be liable for any misdelivery due to inaccurate information. If any wrong information or mistakes in receiver’s address are provided then the mistake is not our responsibility. We assure you that all necessary information in its entirety is accurately forwarded to the postal service.

PAYMENT OPTIONS
For now we accept (as of 08 MAY 2018):
Bitcoin, Ethereum, LiteCoin, BitcoinCash, Dash, Ria, WU, and MG.

NOTE: Cyptocurrency is preferred and as such you get a discount in our international section when payment is made using an approved cryptocurrency (the discount will be automatically updated and visible in your cart when you select a currency for payment).
For all other payment types (Western Union, MG, and RiaTransfers) we have a minimum limit of $300; If your order is below $300 you will not be able to choose from the WU, MG, or Ria payment options.

ABOUT DISCOUNTS
We often provide discounts of different types, so follow our threads and announcements to get all news! I will create a thread and publish there all news, incl. current promos, etc.!

1. Independent of which section of our store you place an order you get 5% discount for orders over 500$ (excl. shipping cost) (or 500 EURO for the EU domestic section) and 10% off + free shipping for orders over 1000$ (excl. delivery) (or 1000 EURO for the EU domestic section)!

2. If you pay with bitcoins (or some other cryptocurrencies) you get 10% off in our international section and 5% off in our EU domestic section.

3. We provide up to 15% discount for all professional and competing athletes and for all military! However, we will ask you to provide to our mail evidence if you claim to get this type of a discount!

4. We provide many discounts including lifetime discounts for our devoted and constant customers (attached to the customer’s account in our stores -- each section is independent)!

All our customers can get the following discounts:

Discounts for US domestic warehouse:
1.) 5% bitcoin discount (applied only if you pay with any cryptocurrency)
2.) 5% lifetime after 10 completed orders
3.) 10% lifetime after 20 completed orders
4.) 5% for orders over $500 (before shipping)
5.) 10% for orders over $1000
6.) up to 15% for competing athletes and militaries
7.) Referrals system - you get 5% store credit of all orders placed by all of your referrals. Personal referral link should be used. Its available for each customer in personal account - dashboard - referrals.
***Discounts can sum up to a maximum 15% limit for US domestic warehouse.***

Discounts for International warehouse:
1.) 10% bitcoin discount (applied only if you pay with any cryptocurrency)
2.) 5% lifetime after 5 completed orders
3.) 10% lifetime after 10 completed orders
4.) 15% lifetime after 15 completed orders
5.) 5% for orders over $500 (before shipping)
6.) 10% for orders over $1000
7.) up to 15% for competing athletes and militaries
8.) Referrals system - you get 5% store credit of all orders placed by all of your referrals. Personal referral link should be used. Its available for each customer in personal account - dashboard - referrals.
***Discounts can sum up to a maximum 40% limit for International warehouse.***

5. We have a referrals system.

To participate in our affiliate system you need only to invite new customers by using your personal reference link, which you find in your account >> dashboard >> referrals.
Send this link to your friends/colleagues, etc. After a new customer signs up he will be your referral!
For each order made by each of your referrals you get a reward equal to 5% of the order total of your referral. Your reward will be transferred to your account only after your referral`s order is paid and shipped!

There are no limits here! You can invite as many referrals as you want.
Here is an example: if you invited 3 persons.
Person 1 placed an order worth 300$. Your reward would be 300 * 5% = 15$
Person 2 placed an order worth 150$. Your reward would be 7.5$
Person 3 placed an order worth 800$. Your reward would be 40$.
Your total profit for all 3 referrals would be 15+7.5+40=62.5$

If these referrals place same orders after say 2 weeks, you will 62.5$ again on your account!
With enough referral you may not have to pay for gear at all! Make our store work for you!

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Please read the "TERMS" and "FAQ" sections on the Basicstero website for more details.
Also, please be sure to follow the "NEWS" section on the Basicstero site for any updates to these terms, news, promos, and other important announcements.

Last edited:
Depends on your personal preference. They used to work together but parted ways recently.
@JonIrenicus

That is not accurate.
Basicstero ( a store) never worked together with another store.
That is like saying Nike outlet store used to work with Footlocker.
The outlet store never did but Footlocker may have carried Nike shoes at one time (or still does).

The accurate difference is this:
Basicstero (a store) is the direct from Pharmacom (a brand) dealer.
PharmaComStore (a store) is a retailer (reseller) store that used to carry Pharmacom (a brand) products.
*note: there are multiple re-sellers over time but only one direct from manufacture store.
**note: official re-sellers do not purchase via Basicstero; instead, they most likely make large whole-sale bulk purchases directly from Pharmacom.

Therefore, in summary:
Pharmacom is a brand -- a manufacturer.
Basicstero is a store that sell Pharmacom products (happens to be the direct from manufacturer store).
PharmaComStore is a store that does not currently carry Pharmacom brand products.
There are other stores not listed here that have carried (and maybe still do carry) Pharmacom brand products -- but I only work with Bascistero myself.

Last edited: