MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I look at it like this.... you got your package right ? Then that’s all you should really care about.
Weather you sign for it or not , by law if you are in possession of an illegal substance , you are responsible for your actions.
If a person dressed in a clown suit drops off my goodies I can care less ... as long as the product is what it is and the quality is 100%

Let’s focus on an order that was successfully delivered to you.
I’ve learned to not question the good.

I’m always happy as long as it shows. 1 week or two months as long as I get it cause I always plan ahead but that’s just me.

https://darkwebnews.com/help-advice/legally-accept-drug-package-per-police-prosecutors/ (How to Legally Accept a Drug Package as Per Police and Prosecutors)
One could always let a pack sit a couple days without opening it or touching it -- put it by the door with a note on it to "not ours -- some mistake; please return to post office." While it will not be 100% protection (you are still in possession of illegal things), it will greatly aid in giving you some plausible deniability regarding knowledge of the contents of the pack and give your lawyer a lot more room to work.

After all , anyone could send me a pack of cocaine to frame me -- how would I know what is in the package??? What is the cartel sent to the wrong address? what is someone with a grudge wants to make trouble for me? So just because something is sent to you does not mean you are automatically at fault.

In the very rare event (I have never even read of an issue) of legal problems, give your lawyer room to work with and only talk to your lawyer -- to anyone else simply state "I would like to speak to my attorney please."

But to be clear, I am yet to ever read of a customer having legal issues.
I have read of some domestic sources getting busted though and they likely are serving time (as a source a lot more is at stake).

Last edited:
I thought we should never sign for a pack

No, that is not the case.
A few very good sources (I can not name them out of respect that this is Basicstero's thread -- but it is easy to see what other sources I use or have used) have always req signature.
I have never had an issue.
IF sig is req then it is the only way to get the pack.
lol have a minor answer the door and sign ;)

I can tell you that if you get it sent to your house, have someone else sign for it (wife or roommate). I get medication sent to my house all the time (with my name on it), and I have never had the postal guy ask for me. He allows my wife to sign for it and take it every time ( even when it’s prescribed TRT). This also has happened when I purchased testosterone gel (from another company). Fist package was seized by customs and they resent A new one to me. My wife signed and took the package. So IF someone comes to your door and asks for “you,” and refuses to give it to the person at the door, make sure they refuse the package and close the door (take the loss). That is how you can avoid a controlled buy. They need to give the package to YOU. No postal guy is going to stand at your door waiting to see YOUR ID. And it has to be a cop......SO KNOW YOUR POSTAL GUY! If he is not the one at your door, then make sure your wife, brother, sister, mom.. answers the door.

controlled buys take a lot of man power, time and unmarked patrol cars. So I can tell you this... track your package. Your package (once opened by customs) has to be sent to your local postal inspector. Then the postal inspector needs to contact the local SO or PD. Then the police have to organize a plan and utilize the man power. This takes more than a day or two.

The officer has to hand the package to YOU. The officer will already have your drivers license photo, so no need to fake that you are someone else. Just some wisdom I’ll pass down to you guys. Hope that helps.

Also I live in a big state. I asked a postal inspector how many postal inspectors worked the entire state.. and he said 15 for the entire state. So if you can imagine they don’t care to much about a small amount. They are more interested in hard drugs (heroine, cocaine, meth..).

Last edited:
yeah, unless this is you:
vAiGEnY.jpg

or you are getting raws, manufacturing, or HUGE purchases (like $10,000+) for re-sale,
It just is not in LE interest to go after you.

They are after hard drugs and manufactures etc.

I had a good friend take in a roommate (helping a guy from work that fell on tough times) and sadly the roommate made some poor choices that my buddy did not know about -- selling pills / party drugs.
They got raided.
The cops had the roommate's name on the warrant and could instantly tell what belonged to whom (I think they felt bad for my buddy).
They did find my friends AAS (like 4 vials and one pack of tabs) and cracked a joke about "now we know why you look jacked...", took the gear but did nothing else to my friend. The roommate went to jail.

A couple of my clients that compete in the NPC are police officers; many gym buddies are officers; they all cycle and know the difference between a good dude trying to put on muscle vs a drug dealer.
They are not after guys just like themselves -- they are after big busts and hard drugs. They do not even have the money or other resources to waste on little personal use busts.

yeah, unless this is you:
vAiGEnY.jpg

or you are getting raws, manufacturing, or HUGE purchases (like $10,000+) for re-sale,
It just is not in LE interest to go after you.

They are after hard drugs and manufactures etc.

I had a good friend take in a roommate (helping a guy from work that fell on tough times) and sadly the roommate made some poor choices that my buddy did not know about -- selling pills / party drugs.
They got raided.
The cops had the roommate's name on the warrant and could instantly tell what belonged to whom (I think they felt bad for my buddy).
They did find my friends AAS (like 4 vials and one pack of tabs) and cracked a joke about "now we know why you look jacked...", took the gear but did nothing else to my friend. The roommate went to jail.

A couple of my clients that compete in the NPC are police officers; many gym buddies are officers; they all cycle and know the difference between a good dude trying to put on muscle vs a drug dealer.
They are not after guys just like themselves -- they are after big busts and hard drugs. They do not even have the money or other resources to waste on little personal use busts.
100% agree! Very good advice. I was watching a thing on steroids today that says 1 in 30 men use steroids. It’s becoming very common and accepted. Think about how “the majority of people today” accept transgender TRT. People don’t bat an eye or ask questions... it is acceptable. females are taking high dosages of the same stuff men use, and this medically and “ethically” acceptable for most people. The world is changing. Funny side note.. I looked at my TRT testosterone leaflet that said “No reported deaths with this drug.” The world just n Ed’s to nd this steroid stigma...I’m off my soapbox now.

100% agree! Very good advice. I was watching a thing on steroids today that says 1 in 30 men use steroids. It’s becoming very common and accepted. Think about how “the majority of people today” accept transgender TRT. People don’t bat an eye or ask questions... it is acceptable. females are taking high dosages of the same stuff men use, and this medically and “ethically” acceptable for most people. The world is changing. Funny side note.. I looked at my TRT testosterone leaflet that said “No reported deaths with this drug.” The world just n Ed’s to nd this steroid stigma...I’m off my soapbox now.

yeah, I do hope the stigma ends soon.
Most college athlete are on cycles, 99% of pros (my guess) in every sport even ones we would not think AAS help.
Every woman on birth control is running oral steroids.
Commercial daily about "ask your doc about low T" (they call it "T" because of the stigma).

Yet, my peers talk shit to me -- I have friends drinking everyday until they pass out (and I am middle aged -- they are too old for that shit) and while smoking a pack of cigarettes a day they make rude comments about me... SMH :rolleyes:.

Most college athlete are on cycles, 99% of pros (my guess) in every sport even ones we would not think AAS help.
Commercial daily about "ask your doc about low T" (they call it "T" because of the stigma).

Yet, my peers talk shit to me -- I have friends drinking everyday until they pass out (and I am middle aged -- they are too old for that shit) and while smoking a pack of cigarettes a day they make rude comments about me... SMH :rolleyes:.
It truly is sad. Look at how much estrogen is being pumped into our milk ,plastics, and foods. hormones are pumped into meats and pesticides are all over our foods. The government does not give a shit about our health. Cigarettes are killing people left and right, and all you need is to be 18. Marijuana is still illegal in most states, and is medically helping people. Honestly, I feel that steroids help people feel good, grow, heal, and have better sex lives. It seems that the world is honestly making everyone sick. I can be a little bit of a conspiracy theorist, but that is ok.. at least I do research and ask questions.

The underlying issue is that this stuff gives a lot of positives in a mans life. It’s ok to drink until your fat, depressed, and have no sex. But the person who is working their ass off to b the opposite, is made fun of and labeled. My wife loves my physic, my sex drive, and my energy... maybe that would save a few marriages..hum? Ok I ranted again. Sorry

It truly is sad. Look at how much estrogen is being pumped into our milk ,plastics, and foods. hormones are pumped into meats and pesticides are all over our foods. The government does not give a shit about our health. Cigarettes are killing people left and right, and all you need is to be 18. Marijuana is still illegal in most states, and is medically helping people. Honestly, I feel that steroids help people feel good, grow, heal, and have better sex lives. It seems that the world is honestly making everyone sick. I can be a little bit of a conspiracy theorist, but that is ok.. at least I do research and ask questions.

The underlying issue is that this stuff gives a lot of positives in a mans life. It’s ok to drink until your fat, depressed, and have no sex. But the person who is working their ass off to b the opposite, is made fun of and labeled. My wife loves my physic, my sex drive, and my energy... maybe that would save a few marriages..hum? Ok I ranted again. Sorry

Now that’s a true post!

I am not feeling so good tonight -- little fever and stomach flu :( -- going to turn off the computer and go get some rest.
Might not be online tomorrow so please no big drama haha ;) we all adults here and all share the same interest, so lets all get along.

Have a good start to the weekend everyone :)

I think it’s sad that they judge you and make comments for your AAS use meanwhile drinking causes terrible damage to the liver and other organs. Smoking cigs... forget even getting into that . My father past from lung cancer due to smoking so that should say something. So I’m sorry it’s something you have to deal with. I now understand why people don’t openly speak on using gear due to how others feel.

Preach !!!! It’s one of the reasons I went vegan man... so much shit is being used to mass produce food, and yet the government not only turns the cheek but funds these demands !

@RThoads I’ve gotta say I personally think I would’ve been better off not even getting those cortisone shots in either shoulder! My left one actually feels worse! Couldn’t even try three days after my shots today to bench 125lbs cause it hurt so bad. Used to bench 315 max and was afraid to deadlift just Incase. Really mad at myself for not just leaving t be until after my Mexico trip in a few weeks. Thanks for all the feedback and I’m gonna try and find a good peptide source for the TB500 and the other you recommended. Thanks again for the info and I think you were right to stay away from those shots and do it myself with the GH I’m on and those peptides. Thanks again brother!

ok, I replied to many PMs tonight.
Everyone should have a reply as of now.
If I happened to miss yours (I had a lot and it is easy to miss one) please simply resend.

I have a fever and feeling very ill -- headache and just weak -- not sure whats going on.
So I am going to go rest more and take a break from being online.

Will check back tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of your evening/day everyone.

ok, I replied to many PMs tonight.
Everyone should have a reply as of now.
If I happened to miss yours (I had a lot and it is easy to miss one) please simply resend.

I have a fever and feeling very ill -- headache and just weak -- not sure whats going on.
So I am going to go rest more and take a break from being online.

Will check back tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of your evening/day everyone.

Damn man, hope you feel better RT.

Anyone know how Pharmacom has been with getting shipments from the international store through either EU/German customs or APO customs?

Had an old military buddy who just got back over to Germany reach out asking me if I knew of any sources who could ship to him.

I tried reading the thread in the French Meso forum about how it's been with customs into France and it seemed like some guys were getting their packs but my French is awful and Google translate isn't great either.

Yoooo ... basic is hands down one of the best places to get gear from....
for one super fast... I don’t want to speak on T/A but I’m literally in shock!
Second...

I got 100tabs ( a box ) of dbol for FREE
And two blisters ( one tab missing from one ) of stanos ( winny )
Can someone pinch me because I don’t know if this is real hahah.

Thank you 150% guys over at basic for being fucking awesome .
And to think I was worried about running out of dbol.