MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Yoooo ... basic is hands down one of the best places to get gear from....
for one super fast... I don’t want to speak on T/A but I’m literally in shock!
Second...

I got 100tabs ( a box ) of dbol for FREE
And two blisters ( one tab missing from one ) of stanos ( winny )
Can someone pinch me because I don’t know if this is real hahah.

Thank you 150% guys over at basic for being fucking awesome .
And to think I was worried about running out of dbol.

Seriously I got a free box(2 blisters of Anavar)!!! Great guys over there and I’ll be placing my last order for awhile shortly cause I wanna take advantage of the promo gear but I have so much stocked up for over one and half to two cycles and my cruise! Amazing service and quality!!!

Seriously I got a free box(2 blisters of Anavar)!!! Great guys over there and I’ll be placing my last order for awhile shortly cause I wanna take advantage of the promo gear but I have so much stocked up for over one and half to two cycles and my cruise! Amazing service and quality!!!

Dude I believe it. Like who does that ?! First time using dbol and I’m telling you their shit is as legit as it gets. So to get more
Dbol and winny for free is insane. I got var for my lady and I don’t doubt it isn’t beast!
I have enough gear for like 3 years worth of cycles and I will also place another order with them because how can you not ?! Haha

Dude I believe it. Like who does that ?! First time using dbol and I’m telling you their shit is as legit as it gets. So to get more
Dbol and winny for free is insane. I got var for my lady and I don’t doubt it isn’t beast!
I have enough gear for like 3 years worth of cycles and I will also place another order with them because how can you not ?! Haha

I’ve never ordered from them and not gotten at least one free blister of something whether it was Tbol, Dbol, or winny. I’m gonna place another last order to stock up on EQ, NPP and primo 200.. got plenty of everything else.. lol

The best thing I’ve found Dbol for is as a halfway cycle breakthrough. When you feel like you’re starting to plateau and start to feel like your strength gains and are at their peak just add like 40-50mg a day of their Dbol for like a week or two and it pushes you through your plateau! Good for kickstarting but by far my favorite for breakthroughs mid cycle!

Three things run smoothly in this world....Amazon , Chick Fil A drive thru, and Basicstero! Keep up the good work boys!

Awesome! congrats on the Var score -- very nice

Yoooo ... basic is hands down one of the best places to get gear from....
for one super fast... I don’t want to speak on T/A but I’m literally in shock!
Second...

I got 100tabs ( a box ) of dbol for FREE
And two blisters ( one tab missing from one ) of stanos ( winny )
Can someone pinch me because I don’t know if this is real hahah.

Thank you 150% guys over at basic for being fucking awesome .
And to think I was worried about running out of dbol.

congrats to you as well -- nice bonus :)
Enjoy.

Week 11 of my cycle

Been on the Test C @ 500mg now for 3 weeks since switching from the other source I was using Test E @ 500mg gained another solid 2lbs which is impressive considering how far in I am.

Week 11 of my cycle

Been on the Test C @ 500mg now for 3 weeks since switching from the other source I was using Test E @ 500mg gained another solid 2lbs which is impressive considering how far in I am.

Hard to gain lean muscle let alone 2 solid pounds in that time frame! Keep up the gainz!!! [emoji106]

Hard to gain lean muscle let alone 2 solid pounds in that time frame! Keep up the gainz!!!
emoji106.png

Thanks brother, hope you're recovering well. Get that TB yet?

@TRTvegan
Still getting PIP with the Test C? Or is it smooth for you now?

Week 11 of my cycle

Nice man ... glad to see you’re getting good gains bro

Thanks brother, hope you're recovering well. Get that TB yet?

@TRTvegan
Still getting PIP with the Test C? Or is it smooth for you now?

It’s only a tiny bit now and it goes away in a day which is good enough for me hah. I expect my pinning from here on out to be pip free. Thanks for asking man. Hope all is well!

It’s only a tiny bit now and it goes away in a day which is good enough for me hah. I expect my pinning from here on out to be pip free. Thanks for asking man. Hope all is well!

I remember my first Test E 300 shot and holy hell did I feel that crystallize in my muscle.. test C I’ve always gotten no stronger than 200mg from my Dr and not sure if now it’s cause I’m used to it but the Test C 250mg I have never felt. Also good now on the Test E 300mg too. Your body adjusts to the chemical and then one day just no more PIP..

Yeah man definitely been a great cycle. That's pretty standard, I just added in delts to my pinning rotation. It was sore longer than my glutes or quads are by far. Definitely a virgin muscle thing.

Do you guys like to buy your HCG with water or without? It is $5.00 more per 5000iu’s so it would seem that getting it without would be the way to go. What are your thoughts on this?