MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Do you guys like to buy your HCG with water or without? It is $5.00 more per 5000iu’s so it would seem that getting it without would be the way to go. What are your thoughts on this?

The difference is they’re not the same brand. I’ve ordered both just to have and I’ve tried the one without water and it worked great for what HCG does. I’d say for the money difference go without cause the qualities going to not be an issue.

I’m sorry if I missed it but does the Bitcoin discount stack with th summer sale?

Folks,
just a short reminder: our summer promotion is running till the 1st of September!
Starting from June 21, 2018 and running until September 1st, 2018, all customers paying with cryptocurrency will be offered freebies as follows:

$35 worth of products for orders over $100
$90 worth of products for orders over $200
$200 worth of products for orders over $300

NOTE - promotion terms and conditions:
*HGH does not participate as a bonus option in this promotion.
**If seized, only main paid items are reshipped but NOT the free bonus items.
***Unfortunately, we cannot afford to provide both the cart discounts and free bonus items together; therefore, you have two separate option during the promotion:
  1. You can pick up free bonus items from this list within our promo. In this case you get free promo items chosen, but no discounts will be applied to your order.
  2. You can choose to retain the cart discounts (if you have any), but without promo items; In this case please don't choose any free bonus items and just click on "Skip" during the promotion options step of checkout.

What @Lean_N_Mean said is correct :)

Dear customers,

due to delayed transactions and increased number of rejected (on hold) transfers we have to stop MoneyGram transfers for a while.

Western Union is available for payments, but to avoid issues mentioned above we limited the min. order for Western Union with $300. This condition is coming into force for both warehouses.

Please use bitcoin and other crypto for smooth and fast order processing!

We also remind, that our bitcoin promo for international warehouse
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws
is running till the 1st of September! Starting from 21st of June 2018 till the end of this summer all customers paying with cryptocurrency will be offered freebies as follows:

$90 worth of products for for orders over $200
$200 worth of products for or orders over $300

Dear customers,

due to delayed transactions and increased number of rejected (on hold) transfers we have to stop MoneyGram transfers for a while.

Western Union is available for payments, but to avoid issues mentioned above we limited the min. order for Western Union with $300. This condition is coming into force for both warehouses.

Please use bitcoin and other crypto for smooth and fast order processing!

We also remind, that our bitcoin promo for international warehouse
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws
is running till the 1st of September! Starting from 21st of June 2018 till the end of this summer all customers paying with cryptocurrency will be offered freebies as follows:

$90 worth of products for for orders over $200
$200 worth of products for or orders over $300

Is there or is there not free shipping on orders over a thousand dollars? Without the promo I mean. Before any discount it says any orders over $1000 have free shipping that will be taken off automatically with other discounts and it’s not taking the shipping off my order so I’m waiting to place it till they fix the issue. I can PM you screen shots of my order and of the charges.. it’s trying to charge me shipping. Let me / us know, and Thanks!

Is there or is there not free shipping on orders over a thousand dollars? Without the promo I mean. Before any discount it says any orders over $1000 have free shipping that will be taken off automatically with other discounts and it’s not taking the shipping off my order so I’m waiting to place it till they fix the issue. I can PM you screen shots of my order and of the charges.. it’s trying to charge me shipping. Let me / us know, and Thanks!

I thought it was for over $2000 (before cart discounts). But I could be wrong. I will go check the website and also test it out etc. I will let you know what I find.

I thought it was for over $2000 (before cart discounts). But I could be wrong. I will go check the website and also test it out etc. I

I’ve attached their policy it says $1000... it’s cool I literally just heard back from them and they’re looking into why it didn’t come off but fixed t for me for the time being. BEAT COMPANY EVER RT!!

Attachments

• IMG_0504.jpg
    IMG_0504.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 13
Ok, I checked the website and tested multiple scenarios for you by adding items to my own cart.

Here is what I found:
The free shipping is based upon the final "ORDER TOTAL" number.
That is the actual amount your order costs and what you will be paying -- it is the order total -- the bottom line -- for the purchase.

For an order total of exactly $1000 before any discounts and before shipping charge -- there is not free shipping. The final ORDER TOTAL must meet the criteria.
i7Ch4fd.jpg

For an order total of just slightly over $1000 (I picked smallest amount I could find to see if $1000 pre-discount needed to be exceeded) before any discounts and before shipping -- there is no free shipping. The final ORDER TOTAL must meet the criteria.
SycQnRv.jpg

For an order total with a final "ORDER TOTAL" at $998.9 there was no free shipping.
XczE7qm.jpg

For an order with a final "ORDER TOTAL" of $ 1002.8 (slightly over the $1000) but that is still with $20 shipping cost added, there is not free shipping because the final ORDER TOTAL must meet the criteria BEFORE shipping is added.
6iP0Dfe.jpg

Finally, we can see for an order total of $1002.3 BEFORE shipping was added (with shipping it would have been $1022.3 final "ORDER TOTAL") there is free shipping.
1i86bed.jpg

This experiment and examples are on my own account with my discounts etc so actual figures prior to the final "ORDER TOTAL" may be different for different people.

Therefore, I have determined that:
The free shipping is based upon the final "ORDER TOTAL" number after cart/personal/crypto discounts etc and must meet the criteria before shipping charges.

Last edited:
Ok, I checked the website and tested multiple scenarios for you by adding items to my own cart.

Here is what I found:
The free shipping is based upon the final "ORDER TOTAL" number.
That is the actual amount your order costs and what you will be paying -- it is the order total -- the bottom line -- for the purchase.

For an order total of exactly $1000 before any discounts and before shipping charge -- there is not free shipping. The final ORDER TOTAL must meet the criteria.
i7Ch4fd.jpg

For an order total of just slightly over $1000 (I picked smallest amount I could find to see if $1000 pre-discount needed to be exceeded) before any discounts and before shipping -- there is no free shipping. The final ORDER TOTAL must meet the criteria.
SycQnRv.jpg

For an order total with a final "ORDER TOTAL" at $998.9 there was no free shipping.
XczE7qm.jpg

For an order with a final "ORDER TOTAL" of $ 1002.8 (slightly over the $1000) but that is still with $20 shipping cost added, there is not free shipping because the final ORDER TOTAL must meet the criteria BEFORE shipping is added.
6iP0Dfe.jpg

Finally, we can see for an order total of $1002.3 BEFORE shipping was added (with shipping it would have been $1022.3 final "ORDER TOTAL") there is free shipping.
1i86bed.jpg

This experiment and examples are on my own account with my discounts etc so actual figures prior to the final "ORDER TOTAL" may be different for different people.

Therefore, I have determined that:
The free shipping is based upon the final "ORDER TOTAL" number after cart/personal/crypto discounts etc and must meet the criteria before shipping charges.

That’s interesting.. thanks for looking into that cause it wasn’t very clear on their site and they honored it once for me I think due to that reason. Like I said Great Company! But that threw me off cause it’s not like $20 would make or break whether I would spend that much on my gear it’s just implied that it’s free so I wanted to clear it up first before I paid. Thanks @RThoads for doing that extra leg work to get that cleared up for the future for myself and anyone else. I appreciate it bud!

The mind muscle focus I have is just insane.

I’m going to be ordering the deca 600 and mast e 200 for my next order.
Btw , RT ... the true nutrition protein is fucking awesome. Thank you for the recommendation.

So Trestolone Acetate...
I Gotta ask cause I haven’t seen anyone ask this yet but when will Pharmacom Labs get Trestolone Ace or why does Pcom not carry it? That’s one I’d love to try on my next cycle for sure but don’t see it on another source I trust to buy from...

So Trestolone Acetate...
I Gotta ask cause I haven’t seen anyone ask this yet but when will Pharmacom Labs get Trestolone Ace or why does Pcom not carry it? That’s one I’d love to try on my next cycle for sure but don’t see it on another source I trust to buy from...

What is Trestolone ? I feel dumb but I’m curious what this is