MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Says product is being shipped hopefully it's all legit

Pharmacom Labs Archives - Anabolic Lab
No need to hope my friend, testing results, successful sponsored athletes, over a decade of good business, One of the most popular and respected brands in the world, and thousands of customers across multiple continents should be enough to give you confidence Pharmacom is one of the BEST brands possible.

Pharmacom Labs - Analysis Site

I have spent thousands of dollars with these guys and NEVER had a product show up questionable even let alone have it be not legit. These guys are top notch. I’ve had great experiences with other labs on other threads that you may read too when I needed to order domestic but I paid about five times the price as these guys. These guys are as price friendly as it gets, best service, and quality product second to none I’ve ever had. If you have a problem, they’ll fix it. Just remember they are a big company so video tape you opening the package like the site asks you too so if you’re missing something they can reship it right out to you at no cost. They will sometimes throw in a surprise of freebies into your order too so watch out for some goodies. Seriously great company!

Finally able to post in this section. Everytime I tried to before it said I was spam. Oh well new customer, just switched over from the other source who doesn't carry pcom products anymore despite their name lol. All looks good with my first package!
Welcome brother

Yes they are legit. I am currently waiting for a package myself. If you have any questions, these guys will find the answer. I have made several purchase (domestic and international), and have had nothing but great customer service...

Reminder, there is still time to take advantage of the "Summer Heat" Promo:

Until the end of this summer (September, 1st) all customers paying with cryptocurrency will be offered the option of bonus freebies as follows:​

$35 worth of free products for orders over $100
$90 worth of free products for orders over $200
$200 worth of free products for orders over $300

NOTE - promotion terms and conditions:
HGH does not participate as a bonus option in this promotion.
**If seized, only main paid items are reshipped but NOT the free bonus items.
***Unfortunately, we cannot afford to provide both the cart discounts and free bonus items together; therefore, you have two separate options during the promotion:
  1. You can pick up free bonus items from this list within our promo. In this case you get free promo items chosen, but no discounts will be applied to your order.
  2. Or, You can choose to retain the cart discounts (if you have any), but without promo items; In this case please don't choose any free bonus items and just click on "Skip" during the promotion options step of checkout. You won't get free bonus items, but if you have any discounts in your cart, your order total will be discounted (for example, 10% bitcoin discount will be applied only if you don`t choose free bonus items). All discounts may be summed up to a max limit of 40% off. More info about how to get the highest discount you can find in our DISCOUNTS section.

I Just want to keep everyone posted on the reshipped order from 7/31 that was originally placed back on 7/13 I wrote about on about 8/1/18. This order was not seized or anything like that it was strictly miscommunication from the internal side of pcom. I’ve gotten 3 notices since 7/31 via email by pcom that my order has been “reshipped” but no tracking info and they couldn’t help me at all when I asked several times and they didn’t know what was going on. I get that these guys are busy and due to the quality of their product and at least the “attempt” to communicate back to me what the issues were no matter how ridiculous, I will just have to wait with more patience and hope that the three different times they keep saying they’ll “give me a bonus” for the excessive wait time from their errors, that the bonuses are good enough to warrant a two to two and a half month order time. It Worries me a little cause I just placed another $1000 order right after they said they originally fixed this on 7/31/18. I’ll keep everyone posted but from what I can see so far they’re really having a hard time working the bugs out with this new shipping point to supposedly make things better for us all. This is the best company I’ve dealt with up till this last order so depending on how well they make this right I’ll keep those opinions. Either way the quality is there it’s just not worth a 3 month wait to get.. I’m rooting for y’all at Pharmacom Labs! Make this right and hopefully do it fast. Thanks!
@Pharmacom Labs
@Pharmacom Helper
sorry about this. We will make it right, don`t worry.

Folks, i am uploading 3 reports from Simec. They are actually a bit old; one email with 2 reports got somehow lost and i just found it recently, and 3rd report (farestos) was ready in July only despite the fact we submitted it in November 2017 yet. Simec had to wait for reference samples for a several months. Here we are

More samples are coming.

I love and have been with Pcom for awhile but my orders have been seized 3 times now, i seriously hate how strict the west coast is but I can’t see myself paying double for the domestic warehouse products. Anything I can do besides changing names and addresses?

Reminder, there is still time to take advantage of the "Summer Heat" Promo:

Until the end of this summer (September, 1st) all customers paying with cryptocurrency will be offered the option of bonus freebies as follows:​

$35 worth of free products for orders over $100
$90 worth of free products for orders over $200
$200 worth of free products for orders over $300

NOTE - promotion terms and conditions:
HGH does not participate as a bonus option in this promotion.
**If seized, only main paid items are reshipped but NOT the free bonus items.
***Unfortunately, we cannot afford to provide both the cart discounts and free bonus items together; therefore, you have two separate options during the promotion:
  1. You can pick up free bonus items from this list within our promo. In this case you get free promo items chosen, but no discounts will be applied to your order.
  2. Or, You can choose to retain the cart discounts (if you have any), but without promo items; In this case please don't choose any free bonus items and just click on "Skip" during the promotion options step of checkout. You won't get free bonus items, but if you have any discounts in your cart, your order total will be discounted (for example, 10% bitcoin discount will be applied only if you don`t choose free bonus items). All discounts may be summed up to a max limit of 40% off. More info about how to get the highest discount you can find in our DISCOUNTS section.
So we can't chose what items we want for free?

So we can't chose what items we want for free?

you get to choose what you would like for free.
However, as stated in the terms, HGH is excluded as an option for free bonus items.
To be clear, during the check-out process there is a step whereas you may choose what items you want as your free bonus -- is completely up to you what items to pick.

Sponsors

Latest posts