MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

ok sounds good. if you need any other help just reply to my PM -- I will try my best to help brother.
Just a quick shout out to @RThoads. He truly wants to help you guys out. I do not know his involvement with Basic, but this guy gets back to you ASAP. I like it when people truly care out your shipment. He helped me with a shipments and walked me through some questions I had. So give this guy a few likes along the way. Thanks for your help buddy.

Just a quick shout out to @RThoads. He truly wants to help you guys out. I do not know his involvement with Basic, but this guy gets back to you ASAP. I like it when people truly care out your shipment. He helped me with a shipments and walked me through some questions I had. So give this guy a few likes along the way. Thanks for your help buddy.

Thank you for the kind words brother -- I appreciate it.

Hope we all get TDs soon! and then we can talk about tracking some new GAINS instead of tracking packs :)

Thank you for the kind words brother -- I appreciate it.

Hope we all get TDs soon! and then we can talk about tracking some new GAINS instead of tracking packs :)
^^^ agree!! My mail man shows up at 7 pm ever night. That’s how fast the mail goes.

Has anyone had a package get sent to the wrong state? It arrived at a post office in a different state this morning.

I had one skip through three states. After a week or more of bouncing around then finally arriving.. it’s just the USPS cause they suck! lol

Has anyone had a package get sent to the wrong state? It arrived at a post office in a different state this morning.

I mentioned it before. I had a package come into my state, sit there for 2 days, then leave and go 1000+ miles away. Bounced around between a few other states, then made it's way back to the same facility it left in my state.

Finally 8 days later it arrived. Oh, and the shipping was from a state away originally.

Basically:
UPS: Your package left our facility at 02:12 CST on 08/26/18 and is currently in transit to destination and will be arriving at before 03:00 CST on 8/29/18.

FedEx: Your package will get there when it gets there.

USPS: What package?

I replied to PM.

But I agree with everyone, postal service sucks -- it is not your fault nor the source's fault -- and sad part is the postal service still gets paid either way.
Check in your order details and confirm there is not mistake in the address you entered. IF no mistake, then we are at the mercy of the postal service and hopefully someone aloud the line can read an address so they direct it to the correct location.

@RThoads can you give me an idea of what kind of items you're giving away? Is anything excluded? Is there a limited ammount of a certain thing that we can get until we reach the promo limit?

@RThoads can you give me an idea of what kind of items you're giving away? Is anything excluded? Is there a limited ammount of a certain thing that we can get until we reach the promo limit?

HGH is not an option for free bonus items (but I think it may be purchased as part of the original order and the cost counts towards what bonus you qualify for -- other than that, I think everything else that is in stock should appear on the list of options.
No limit -- just the $$$ total limit based upon the original order total (as described in the promo info) and as long as enough of the item are in stock.
You can make multiple orders, as many as you like, and get promo items on each order.
Promo works by giving you a step during the check-out process where you may choose your free bonus items up to the value limit.
IF you choose the promo, you do not get cart the discounts in your cart (but in most cases the promo is much better value); if you prefer to have the cart discounts then simply choose to "Skip" over the choose promo items step in check-out.
If seized, only main paid items are reshipped but NOT the free bonus items.

Here is a quote with the latest post about the promo:
Reminder, there is still time to take advantage of the "Summer Heat" Promo:

Until the end of this summer (September, 1st) all customers paying with cryptocurrency will be offered the option of bonus freebies as follows:

$35 worth of free products for orders over $100
$90 worth of free products for orders over $200
$200 worth of free products for orders over $300

NOTE - promotion terms and conditions:
HGH does not participate as a bonus option in this promotion.
**If seized, only main paid items are reshipped but NOT the free bonus items.
***Unfortunately, we cannot afford to provide both the cart discounts and free bonus items together; therefore, you have two separate options during the promotion:
  1. You can pick up free bonus items from this list within our promo. In this case you get free promo items chosen, but no discounts will be applied to your order.
  2. Or, You can choose to retain the cart discounts (if you have any), but without promo items; In this case please don't choose any free bonus items and just click on "Skip" during the promotion options step of checkout. You won't get free bonus items, but if you have any discounts in your cart, your order total will be discounted (for example, 10% bitcoin discount will be applied only if you don`t choose free bonus items). All discounts may be summed up to a max limit of 40% off. More info about how to get the highest discount you can find in our DISCOUNTS section.

HGH is not an option for free bonus items (but I think it may be purchased as part of the original order and the cost counts towards what bonus you qualify for -- other than that, I think everything else that is in stock should appear on the list of options.
No limit -- just the $$$ total limit based upon the original order total (as described in the promo info) and as long as enough of the item are in stock.
You can make multiple orders, as many as you like, and get promo items on each order.
Promo works by giving you a step during the check-out process where you may choose your free bonus items up to the value limit.
IF you choose the promo, you do not get cart the discounts in your cart (but in most cases the promo is much better value); if you prefer to have the cart discounts then simply choose to "Skip" over the choose promo items step in check-out.

That's a great deal. Idk how you're not selling out right now.

Keep in mind though, and I’ve done this, that you can “buy” the HGH and still get the 200$ in promo gear after spending 300$ in the store. So you can, in theory,’ include it if you buy it right. [emoji106]

Ok boys, I have a TD!!!

Now let me tell you why my package landed in another state. So my tracking number was switched with someone else's tracking number. I will not tell you the town or the state, but if one of you also had a package with a swapped tracking number, that could have been mine. I will tell you (whoever you are) that your little town post office was Amazing! They answered the phone every time, and they even called the postal guy on his route to verify the name on the package. An older lady that answered the phone said, "Just hold on the phone with me and we will get this taken care of for you.".. And she did! For federal employees, these guys were the best i have ever seen.

Just a fun little story.

Ok boys, I have a TD!!!

Now let me tell you why my package landed in another state. So my tracking number was switched with someone else's tracking number. I will not tell you the town or the state, but if one of you also had a package with a swapped tracking number, that could have been mine. I will tell you (whoever you are) that your little town post office was Amazing! They answered the phone every time, and they even called the postal guy on his route to verify the name on the package. An older lady that answered the phone said, "Just hold on the phone with me and we will get this taken care of for you.".. And she did! For federal employees, these guys were the best i have ever seen.

Just a fun little story.

Now that’s an awesome story! I’ve only had them be that nice to me once when they lost a 6000$ item for work once and it ended up in a small town with a wrong Zip code and sure enough they fixed it and free next day air delivered it.

That’s awesome bro, glad your stuff landed. Mine shows delivery soon enough so I’ll update you hopefully sooner than later!

Ok boys, I have a TD!!!

Just a fun little story.

Good to hear you got the TD!
Thank you for the update @Pxpxp and I am happy everything is good.