MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I got $300 dollars worth of product and it's telling me I'm limited to $200 worth of freebies. Am I doing something wrong?

there is no code needed.
The promo is active and you will see a step during check-out where you may select to participate in the promo and choose free bonus items.

See quote below for more details:
Thanks yeah I'm trying to take advantage of the offer, but I've encountered a problem it won't let me go over 35 dollars. It may be because I ordered HGH in my 300 dollar order. I thought he meant we wouldn't be allowed to chose HGH in the freebies, maybe I was right maybe I was wrong. If so I'll just pick something else.

Good news for all, we are working on opening EU domestic warehouse. It will be launched soon. We update you once all is ready!

Good news for all, we are working on opening EU domestic warehouse. It will be launched soon. We update you once all is ready!

Have they fixed all the bugs with the new shipping location yet? I’ve had two shipments from there and both were wrong. One had only half the order and one, showed up a month later, that was supposed to be the other half had the wrong item on one of four vials. lol

You’ve fixed it since so it’s not a big deal, I’m not complaining just trying to help, to me they just seem to need a lot of help and it may be better to perfect that location before opening a new one or existing old one back up if my opinion matters or helps that is.. haha
y’all have the best gear and service I’ve seen so as long as you plan ahead on a cycle who cares about delivery time to an extent but once you cross the almost 2 month barrier on deliveries with nothing at your door yet it’s not helping the cause when I tell people to use you.

Just some input and @RThoads has been very good at staying on top of any issues on this forum and helping fix all mistakes or problems so alls we’ll that ends well. Just thought I’d add that in there for some suggestions.. Thanks!

Can you get back to me about canceling my order?

In regards to canceling an order ; as long as you have not yet sent payment you can simply delete the order.

Here is how:
Go to the site, log onto your account.
eyVvyPr.jpg

dashboard >> my orders >> there you will see a list of orders and you make click "delete." If you delete an order that is "awaiting payment," it is simply canceled (you no longer owe and the products are no longer held in reserve -- they become available again for anyone to purchase).

5. Order cancellations after the payment has been processed are not accepted. We do not refund funds for any reasons including but not restricted to the following cases:
a) you paid for your order, but changed your mind
b) your order has been seized.

Do you delete a customers info from your data base?

This, I do not know as I have no special access or authority on the website -- I can only see what any other customer can see.

ok, I am taking off to enjoy some downtime :D
Big gym session tomorrow -- hoping to hit a 5x5 PR on Bench.
Then, just relax with some time off.

Have a great Labor Day holiday weekend and I hope everyone enjoys some relaxing time.

Can you get back to me about canceling my order?

Do you delete a customers info from your data base?

I wish you all the best man but why are you worried about the info and your order data so much? The info is hear say in court and can’t be used against you over your word vs a UGL AKA drug dealer(no offense to pcom) but your info could’ve been used by anyone to fake a delivery or pickup and I’m confused why you’re worries about these things? Can you help me understand cause maybe you know something I don’t and I’m always trying to learn. Thanks bro!

In regards to canceling an order ; as long as you have not yet sent payment you can simply delete the order.

Here is how:
Go to the site, log onto your account.
eyVvyPr.jpg

dashboard >> my orders >> there you will see a list of orders and you make click "delete." If you delete an order that is "awaiting payment," it is simply canceled (you no longer owe and the products are no longer held in reserve -- they become available again for anyone to purchase).

This, I do not know as I have no special access or authority on the website -- I can only see what any other customer can see.
Thanks for the help bossman. Will I still get the BCT back?

I wish you all the best man but why are you worried about the info and your order data so much? The info is hear say in court and can’t be used against you over your word vs a UGL AKA drug dealer(no offense to pcom) but your info could’ve been used by anyone to fake a delivery or pickup and I’m confused why you’re worries about these things? Can you help me understand cause maybe you know something I don’t and I’m always trying to learn. Thanks bro!
A number of factors led me to believe this was a bad decision. Ultimately I'm in no finiancial standing to be spending tas much as I just did on anabolics.

I ALWAYS ask for my info to be deleted. It can absolutely be used to track down and bust people attempting to buy controlled substances and ordering them from across state/international lines. When the evidence is there simply saying, "someone used my info" doesn't get a person off the hook. The likely hood of being convicted becomes even greater.

[URL]https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/my-friend-just-got-20-years-for-roids-i-quit.134358462/https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/my-friend-just-got-20-years-for-roids-i-quit.134358462/[/URL]

This story is a joke cause the dude never went to trial and excepted this plea in 7 days for a reason. He must have had illegal weapons and other factors including selling to others on video before getting busted. Just nearly having your info on a computer now days doesn’t constitute guilt before innocence and people should know their laws or get a good atturney if you’re gonna do these things in the first place. These days if this were opioids they’d try to make an example out of you cause of the crisis but they’re not an opioid. Safe than sorry is fine always I guess but you shouldn’t use your personal address to get this if you’re that worried about it. Good luck though and hope your stuff works out [emoji106]

I’ve tried a number of times no matter how much I’ve spent and it’s all the same bro, “NO”.. lol
Sucks but you can always buy domestic at least... haha
Wonder why they don't. They would make more money and the risks could potentially go down for all since there is less time to scrutinize packages.

Received my order a few weeks ago, just been so busy to post here.
Everything came in perfect. Also got extra/free D-bol which was pretty dope! Cant wait to start cylce in a couple weeks. Just waiting for a sprain to heal.

Thanks again @Pharmacom Helper

Do you guys offer express shipping?

Only the shipping on the website -- I do not believe there is any express currently.

Wonder why they don't. They would make more money and the risks could potentially go down for all since there is less time to scrutinize packages.

Not speaking for the source here, but as myself, an individual, my own opinion: from my experience with other sources and people that have been in this game for a long time, sometimes express is considered riskier -- it may get more scrutinized because it is a sign that the pack is of importance and the parties involved want it moving fast.
I have had sources tell me they will not do express because they had higher seizure rates.

I do not know Basicstero's opinion of stance regrading the topic.

Can USA order from Europe... (fingers crossed!)

I believe it will be an option.
However, lets wait and see what @Pharmacom Labs or @Pharmacom Helper say to know for sure.

Received my order a few weeks ago, just been so busy to post here.
Everything came in perfect. Also got extra/free D-bol which was pretty dope! Cant wait to start cylce in a couple weeks. Just waiting for a sprain to heal.

Thanks again @Pharmacom Helper

Nice TD, congrats. Best wishes on your injury recovery -- I hope you are 100% well soon.