MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I think:

Bold Cyp
DHB (1-test)
Superdrol
Trest (MENT)

would be awesome additions to the already great line!

However, it is not so easy to introduce a new product.
Excellent raws must be acquired, formulation has to be determined, production line set-up, a lot of testing, and the cost vs profit must be in favor of risking the costs and effort (offering the product needs to be clearly profitable).

Much smaller UGLs make very small batches in comparison; and, while I personally have had good experiences with excellent small UGLs (I did a lot of research -- years -- before pulling the trigger and only went with the best), we all know many do not strive nor have the capability to have 98%+ pure raws, superior formulations that take many details and factors into account such as PH or Olefinic bonding, or do testing and pay attention to many technical details etc -- many just order the raw (or what they think is the raw) and mix it up, filter, and cap.

But, I agree, it would be nice to see some of these options.

I think:

Bold Cyp
DHB (1-test)
Superdrol
Trest (MENT)

would be awesome additions to the already great line!

However, it is not so easy to introduce a new product.
Excellent raws must be acquired, formulation has to be determined, production line set-up, a lot of testing, and the cost vs profit must be in favor of risking the costs and effort (offering the product needs to be clearly profitable).

Much smaller UGLs make very small batches in comparison; and, while I personally have had good experiences with excellent small UGLs (I did a lot of research -- years -- before pulling the trigger and only went with the best), we all know many do not strive nor have the capability to have 98%+ pure raws, superior formulations that take many details and factors into account such as PH or Olefinic bonding, or do testing and pay attention to many technical details etc -- many just order the raw (or what they think is the raw) and mix it up, filter, and cap.

But, I agree, it would be nice to see some of these options.

That does make sense.
Quality control offered by pcom is why I would like to see them offer DHB...or others like you mentioned.

That does make sense.
Quality control offered by pcom is why I would like to see them offer DHB...or others like you mentioned.

yes, I wish more people would express if they truly want a specific addition -- it is a business after all; so if a great many people express demand that would really help add motivation to invest in the new product line.
Thank you for your suggestion and post.

EUROPEAN WAREHOUSE IS OPEN! WORLDWIDE SHIPPING! PROMO IN INTERNATIONAL WAREHOUSE EXTENDED!

HI,

we have great news for you today. We fully restocked our EU domestic warehouse and its already working! First batch of orders will be shipped already tomorrow, be the first!
Code:
https://eu.basicstero.ws

We ship from within Europe, if you order here However, this time we provide delivery not only within EU, but to other countries outside as well, to the USA, especially! Pleasant prices with minimum seizure risk and fast delivery! We did our best to organize it for you!

Another piece of news we are glad to share with you, is that we are extending our bitcoin promotion for International warehouse
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws.
It will be running till 1st of October. Conditions did not change:

Pay with bitcoin or other cryptocurrency and freebies as follows:

$35 worth of products for orders over $100;
$90 worth of products for for orders over $200;
$200 worth of products for or orders over $300;

If seized, only main paid items are reshipped.

Detailed instructions are available on site during the ordering process, just sign in and start ordering!
For those who is not familiar with bitcoin yet, we have a detailed howto with screenshots:
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/index/bitcoin

It`s right the time to get ready for the bulking season!

Hey Folks, I have a question for you - who has used halotest? So what you can say about one of the strong oral AAS

Not as strong as anadrol as far as strength gains , and of course size gains . Strength is good with halo , but I still would pick anadrol superdrol possibly dbol. Dbol is close in strength with halo imo

EUROPEAN WAREHOUSE IS OPEN! WORLDWIDE SHIPPING! PROMO IN INTERNATIONAL WAREHOUSE EXTENDED!

HI,

we have great news for you today. We fully restocked our EU domestic warehouse and its already working! First batch of orders will be shipped already tomorrow, be the first!
Code:
https://eu.basicstero.ws

We ship from within Europe, if you order here However, this time we provide delivery not only within EU, but to other countries outside as well, to the USA, especially! Pleasant prices with minimum seizure risk and fast delivery! We did our best to organize it for you

How do we do payment for EU since it’s in pounds ? I’m in US . Using crytpo to pay

Just discovered this. I have a feeling this question will get a lot of irritated responses but here goes...
Aren’t you guys the same as pharmacomstoredot(double-u-s)?