MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Hey how yall doin? I wanted to see if anyone has had any experience with the shipping times when ordering from Basics domestic warehouse? I only have a two week window to take delivery and want to make sure I finalize my order at a time that will maximize my chance to be at the house for days off! Thanks for any input

Hey how yall doin? I wanted to see if anyone has had any experience with the shipping times when ordering from Basics domestic warehouse? I only have a two week window to take delivery and want to make sure I finalize my order at a time that will maximize my chance to be at the house for days off! Thanks for any input

Hey bro, the domestic store is awesome! You should get the product in 5 to seven days. They don't require a signature, so it will be delivered with your regular mail. If you are trying to time it perfectly, then i would allow 1 or 2 days for the payment to go through. Also, use bitcoin and the payment will go through a whole lot faster. My last order was shipped the next morning, but the one before that took a day. So, you should receive it at most 7 to 10 at the latest.

Oh, and USPS sucks, so if it takes longer, its because they can't get their shit figured out. Definitely make the purchase. And if you need an address to send your stuff to, I will give you my address (just kidding)- Good luck.

Hey bro, the domestic store is awesome! You should get the product in 5 to seven days. They don't require a signature, so it will be delivered with your regular mail. If you are trying to time it perfectly, then i would allow 1 or 2 days for the payment to go through. Also, use bitcoin and the payment will go through a whole lot faster. My last order was shipped the next morning, but the one before that took a day. So, you should receive it at most 7 to 10 at the latest.

Oh, and USPS sucks, so if it takes longer, its because they can't get their shit figured out. Definitely make the purchase. And if you need an address to send your stuff to, I will give you my address (just kidding)- Good luck.
Awesome, yeah I just started messing with bitcoin a few days ago and have been buying it little by little until my weekly limit goes up.. unfortunately bitcoin crashed so I learned a lesson about how NOT to buy it. Do you know if there's an option during basics checkout process where I can see about having my stuff delivered to my apartments office? Also waiting on some pins from Atlantic Medical Supply which should be a lot better than the lawn darts I was using from Tractor Supply hahaha

Awesome, yeah I just started messing with bitcoin a few days ago and have been buying it little by little until my weekly limit goes up.. unfortunately bitcoin crashed so I learned a lesson about how NOT to buy it. Do you know if there's an option during basics checkout process where I can see about having my stuff delivered to my apartments office? Also waiting on some pins from Atlantic Medical Supply which should be a lot better than the lawn darts I was using from Tractor Supply hahaha
Why don't you just get needles at Walgreens?

Why don't you just get needles at Walgreens?
I've never even considered that.. I knew they sell insulin needles and syringes but I picked some up for my friend (a diabetic) and had to show a slip of paper upon purchase.. apart from that, I don't really like the looks I get when buying them face to face. My online purchase was pretty cheap and I didn't have anyone judging the fuck out of me haha

@ruffnek18
Just an FYI,
Pharmacom gear will flow nicely through a 25g.
I draw with a 23g just because its fast, but never pin with anything bigger than a 25g.
At times, with small volumes such as 1 mL or less, I have even used 30g without trouble (just takes a little longer).
For me, the smaller the better so that I do not get internal scaring or other potential issues. A 25g or smaller is like nothing even happened.

@ruffnek18
Just an FYI,
I draw with a 23g just because its fast, but never pin with anything bigger than a 25g.
At times, with small volumes such as 1 mL or less, I have even used 30g without trouble (just takes a little longer).
For me, the smaller the better so that I do not get internal scaring or other potential issues. A 25g or smaller is like nothing even happened.
I've used 25g basically ever since I've had a reason to and I've used 23g for drawing almost exclusively but I decided to get some 27g points this time (treat yoself) and see how that goes. I always make sure my oils are warm so I'm hoping it doesn't take a long time to get the plunger down!

I've never even considered that.. I knew they sell insulin needles and syringes but I picked some up for my friend (a diabetic) and had to show a slip of paper upon purchase.. apart from that, I don't really like the looks I get when buying them face to face. My online purchase was pretty cheap and I didn't have anyone judging the fuck out of me haha
Maybe its different where you are. Where I am they dont bat an eye. Dont have to show ID or anything.

Maybe its different where you are. Where I am they dont bat an eye. Dont have to show ID or anything.
That is interesting, because in my state, they passed a law recently that you need a prescription for needles. However, small insulin needles are OK to buy without one. Odd!!! what do heroin and meth addicts use... INSULIN needles. Oh, ya we have thing called the Clean Needle Exchange Program, that gives people a get out of jail free card when contacted or charged with paraphernalia. But needles that are used for medical purpose, require a prescription. Stupid politics. its OK to do heroin and meth, but anything else you need to inject, -get a prescription. - Sorry I vented a little there-

Bro, you can also order needles online from very reputable companies. My doctor told me to buy mine online.

That is interesting, because in my state, they passed a law recently that you need a prescription for needles. However, small insulin needles are OK to buy without one. Odd!!! what do heroin and meth addicts use... INSULIN needles. Oh, ya we have thing called the Clean Needle Exchange Program, that gives people a get out of jail free card when contacted or charged with paraphernalia. But needles that are used for medical purpose, require a prescription. Stupid politics. its OK to do heroin and meth, but anything else you need to inject, -get a prescription. - Sorry I vented a little there-

Bro, you can also order needles online from very reputable companies. My doctor told me to buy mine online.
That's cool man. If it ever comes down to that I will utilize that until then they know me at the Walgreens by my gym haha

Is there any difference between the international and EU products? Also what country are the international products being shipped from. Thanks for clarifying.

Is there any difference between the international and EU products? Also what country are the international products being shipped from. Thanks for clarifying.

I guess the biggest advantage is a reduced seizure rate. If you send within the eu there are no customs and pcom should have 100% of shipping success.
The products should be the same.

Please correct me if I am wrong

I guess the biggest advantage is a reduced seizure rate. If you send within the eu there are no customs and pcom should have 100% of shipping success.
The products should be the same.

Please correct me if I am wrong
I think you are absolutely correct my friend. Same as the US store, zero seizures due to no customs. I would like to know if EU LE requires a warrant to get into domestic packages? Here in the states, the LE is required to have a warrant to search any package.

Yes they are the same product bro. Nice thing about Pcom is that they have a link on their website to check codes (that are on the product) to see if they are legit.

As for where they send the product from, Its better not to put that on the forum. I would PM @Pharmacom Helper and ask those kind of questions.

@ruffnek18
Just an FYI,

When I give my wife her TRT the Dr gives us a 28ga and it works great for Pcom gear when we started her on a cruise and stayed at the same dose as her TRT. Her birth control kills her low test amounts that she should naturally have. Plus with the 1CC loads you can measure smaller doses better too but a 30ga works just fine too. [emoji106]

I buy mine on Amazon..

When I give my wife her TRT the Dr gives us a 28ga and it works great for Pcom gear when we started her on a cruise and stayed at the same dose as her TRT. Her birth control kills her low test amounts that she should naturally have. Plus with the 1CC loads you can measure smaller doses better too but a 30ga works just fine too. [emoji106]
Bro, does your wife's doctor prescribe her Test Cyp? My wife's doctor gives compounded cream (at a very low dose), and will not give injection. What dosage does your wife take? I am thinking of just having her start Test Cyp at a low dose, because those creams are freaking expensive.

Bro, does your wife's doctor prescribe her Test Cyp? My wife's doctor gives compounded cream (at a very low dose), and will not give injection. What dosage does your wife take? I am thinking of just having her start Test Cyp at a low dose, because those creams are freaking expensive.
Test cyp at low dose is the way we do it. That cream was stupid expensive